Thread: How would you best describe the difference between size 6 and 7 in detail?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How would you best describe the difference between size 6 and 7 in detail?

Probably a silly question. I know theres google and varying images that sort of show the difference, and I think in the general size 7 is often described as "curvy" and having a big ass?

I'm not a big guy and still quite noob, so I dunno, its hard for me tell the difference sometimes in person, but more so, sometimes the girls' descriptions ticks all the boxes - but seeing size 7 (or 6-7) irrationally gives me pause.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Great question, bro!

In this industry, the girl's dress size is used to convey a body type ranging from skinny, slim, curvy or fat. A skinny girl will be a 4 - 6, slim girl would be 6. Practically anything above 6, the shop or girl is trying to convey that they are not the slim type but more voluptuous, a fuller bodied woman. That's how it works with shop/girl descriptions, but it's not a clear reflection of how women's clothing sizes work.

For one thing, there is no size 5 or 7. The sizes go up in even numbers, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc. Second, a slim girl with a bigger frame (eg. Taller, wider hips, etc.) usually would have to wear size 8 clothing, but they would still look very slim.

Anyway, as far as the intended effect of this description goes in punting, if by seeing "size 7" in a girl's description gives you pause because you favour slim girls, then they've done their job. That was the message that they were trying to convey to you.

All the above was based on the assumption of 100% honesty from the service provider, of course!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go shopping and compare the ladies/girls size 4/6/7 etc...
    they not ony vary between stores, but with a store as well.

in general size 4, compact, virtually no tits (unless specified), a bit child like.
    size 6, thin, handfull of tits (unless specified), young 20's generally.
    larger indicate, well larger.

size 12, average young woman, can be curvy (is generally)
    size 14, bit older, fuller figure.
    anything larger is BBW or gross (eg 20)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Size 7 is a bit bigger than size 6.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Probably a silly question. I know theres google and varying images that sort of show the difference, and I think in the general size 7 is often described as "curvy" and having a big ass?

I'm not a big guy and still quite noob, so I dunno, its hard for me tell the difference sometimes in person, but more so, sometimes the girls' descriptions ticks all the boxes - but seeing size 7 (or 6-7) irrationally gives me pause.
    Go to a fruit market and hold and squeeze a mango then a papaya.

That' the difference.

Senior Member(無間使者)

That was an easy one

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Numeric sizes like 6,7,8,10,12 etc are meaningless. Brands decide who their target markets and geographies are and label their products according to what makes their customers happy. Eg a 250 pound (size 16) chick tries on a stretch-fabric dress with a fake size 10-12 label, it makes her happy so she buys it. She tells all her friends she's a size 10 and then promotes the brand to her friends.

So brands get a bad rap for misleading their customers and the numbers get replaced with ambiguous letters like S, M, L, XL. So a 200-300 pound chick can now tell her friends she bought a size M dress which looks fabulous and fits perfectly.

Clothes sizing also differs internationally. If you buy a size L shirt in Tonga or Samoa that's like a fucken size 3XL in Oz, those Polynesian boys are big units. Conversely if you buy a size XL shirt in China that's like a fucken size S in Oz.

Maccas drinks used to come in 3 sizes ie small, medium and large. Fooling their customers into thinking they were getting value for money they changed the labelling on drink sizes to regular, large and extra large.
    Condoms manufacturers did similar, back in the day condom sizes used to come in small, medium and large. To not upset their male audience they changed the labels to standard, large, X-large and jumbo. It's all fucken smoke and mirrors.