Thread: V x K Cami

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V x K Cami

Been Awhile since i've gone punting. Had a previous account with a few reviews but i've lost that account so here we go again.

Name: Cami

Nationality: Vietnamese mix Korean (Although has a Singaporean/Malaysian accent)

Looks: 6/10 - Tattoos on body.

Body: Around 155cm's as listed. Big D cups as listed.

Session: 45min/250

Experience: More PSE rather than GFE. Definetly knows what she is doing.

Personality: Horny and very outgoing.

BBBJ: Pro - DT with gagging and tounge action while its down her throat. Also done this in shower.

Fucking: Very horny and wet. Started with CG into doggy then finish with missionary.

Service: 7/10 - If you're into the whole PSE then she's definetly worth a try.

Overall: First punt since a couple years. On arrival, seated in a nice waiting area while they organise the room/girl. After knocking on the door, was greeted by Cami who helped me undress and into the showers we go where it started with a nice Catbath and DT & BBBJ. Onto the Bed for more DT & BBBJ. Into my standard fucking routine and busted well within my time limit. Rested on bed while talking about life until the time ran out. Papasan followed up after service to see how everything was which makes you feel like you're being looked after. WIR? To the establishment, 100%. Same girl, maybe not for awhile as their roster is deep and plenty of beautiful WL to try. Ginza definetly provide premium service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    dose she still at Ginza?