Thread: J Momo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Momo

Name: Momo

Nationality: Japanese

Looks: 7/10 - Very cute with photos being quite close to what she looks like.

Body: 7/10 - Busty D Cups with skinny body with a firm round ass. Small Tattoo on Neck. About 160CM as listed.

Session: 45min/270

Experience: More GFE - 7/10 | Started with LFK into DFK. Big soft lips which made this experience better. Spoke english well with no communication issues.

Personality: Shy at first but she opens up quite well.

BBBJ: Sensual - No DT but good tounge movement and very GFE style.

Fucking: Not too loose but not tight either. CG into Doggy then Missionary. No FOAM. Light sexy moans which again highlights the whole GFE.

Overall: Return visit to Ginza. As always, clean establishment. I think it was room number 1 which was right next to the reception desk. You can hear people talking to the Papasan whilst in the room but didn't bother me. Upon meeting Momo, she gives off a very cute/Shy GF vibe. Undressed and into the showers where we started with catbath, LFK, good clean then some shower BBBJ. Onto the bed with more BBBJ, then she dangles her boobs infront of your face while you just go to town on the beautiful pair. Then into 69 which was standard, no teeth. Started with slow CG, into Doggy then missionary. The view from behind was crazy with her body shape. Not before long, finished with CIM. Afterwards, spoke to her about her country while she lays on your chest and strolls her fingers across your body giving you the full GFE. I regret not paying for the full hour as her service/demeanour made me wanted to go round 2 but unfortunately, out of time. WIR? Yes for both Ginza and Momo. She is only here for 2 weeks so i hope i see her before she goes back to Japan.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks brother was planning to see her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you brother. Great AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good talent, so much of it at Ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GREAT REVIEW

Nice read well written post with great info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she in short or long hair style now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSydPunter View Post
    Name: Momo

Nationality: Japanese

Looks: 7/10 - Very cute with photos being quite close to what she looks like.

Body: 7/10 - Busty D Cups with skinny body with a firm round ass. Small Tattoo on Neck. About 160CM as listed.

Session: 45min/270

Experience: More GFE - 7/10 | Started with LFK into DFK. Big soft lips which made this experience better. Spoke english well with no communication issues.

Personality: Shy at first but she opens up quite well.

BBBJ: Sensual - No DT but good tounge movement and very GFE style.

Fucking: Not too loose but not tight either. CG into Doggy then Missionary. No FOAM. Light sexy moans which again highlights the whole GFE.

Overall: Return visit to Ginza. As always, clean establishment. I think it was room number 1 which was right next to the reception desk. You can hear people talking to the Papasan whilst in the room but didn't bother me. Upon meeting Momo, she gives off a very cute/Shy GF vibe. Undressed and into the showers where we started with catbath, LFK, good clean then some shower BBBJ. Onto the bed with more BBBJ, then she dangles her boobs infront of your face while you just go to town on the beautiful pair. Then into 69 which was standard, no teeth. Started with slow CG, into Doggy then missionary. The view from behind was crazy with her body shape. Not before long, finished with CIM. Afterwards, spoke to her about her country while she lays on your chest and strolls her fingers across your body giving you the full GFE. I regret not paying for the full hour as her service/demeanour made me wanted to go round 2 but unfortunately, out of time. WIR? Yes for both Ginza and Momo. She is only here for 2 weeks so i hope i see her before she goes back to Japan.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.
    nice review mate i vouch for Momo too

Quote Originally Posted by hornybastard123 View Post
    thanks brother was planning to see her
    Did u mange to see her bro? her last day today it seems

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Good talent, so much of it at Ginza
    damn straight...before it was constant influx of J Girls

now it coupled with steady influx of V girls too and most recently K Girls at Empire with IU and Hanna

I hope K Sia comes back as never got to try her ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenuse View Post
    Is she in short or long hair style now?
    Short style hair now which suits her face and body actually

pics wise I reckon those with her in the black lingerie most representative...

Today is her last day and did a review on her here if ur interested
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...morable-Asian)