Thread: J Emi - Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Emi - Massage

Name: Emi

Nationality: Japanese

Looks: 6/10 - Very cute with photos being quite close to what her body looks like with shoulder length hair.

Body: 6/10 - Thin build with B Cups. About 168CM as listed.

Session: 45min/65 | BBBJ - $130

Experience: Part 1 - Very soft massage, i was ok with the very soft pressure this time since my body was aching from sports. If you want standard to harder massages, might need to go with someone else or ask her to put more pressure. No teasing or LFK/DFK. Part 2 - BBBJ wasn't anything special.

Personality: Not much talking during massage (may be my fault for not initating). She did open up after part 2 when i was face up and talking to her.

BBBJ: Soft and slow with some tounge action, alot of saliva if you're into that which dripped down my balls.

Fucking: FS not offered

Overall: First visit to 227 NS. Entrance through the rear which i always prefer but the corridor leading up to the place was eerie. If you're a first time punter or young coming here, might throw you off if you enter from the back. Spoke with Nara (or maybe Ara), paid the damage for 45min massage and waited in the room for Emi. No showers, soft relaxing music with standard massage table. Emi greeted me, asked me to take my clothes off and straight onto the table for Part 1. After 30mins or so, she turned me around and offered HJ (1 pineapple), CBJ (2 pineapple) and BBBJ ($130). Went with the last option. No CIM finish. Rooms are standard size and not so sound proof so you can hear people walking around and talking. WIR? To the establishment, yes. Need to try other ML's to experience this establishment in full. For Emi, she is very sweet and soft spoken. If you're introverted and prefer this kind of experience then Emi might work out for you.

If you have any questions or would like me to add other information, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Please come again

Shop Owner
    Lovely 🇯🇵 Emi is working today
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Times have changed, Emi didn't have many limits when she was working at a popular shop in the city. Good for her to make changes that suit her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man you have given her looks and body a 6/10. I guess we all have different tastes but I reckon she is an 8. Can confirm the photos of her are definitely of her.

The biggest issue I have with Emi is that I find her hard to book. She doesn't always work the same days, will often cancel last minute and often leaves early.

In my experience she is friendly and service oriented and I'd recommend.