Thread: J Aki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Aki

Name: Aki

Nationality: Japanese

Looks: 6/10 - Looks more mature.

Body: 6.5/10 - Thin sexy build with B-C Cups. About 164CM as listed.

Session: 60min/300

Experience: GFE 7.5/10 - Speaks some english. Lots of DFK and amazing eye contact.

Personality: 8/10 - Super sweet. more details below.

BBBJ: 7/10 - Standard pressure (compared to DT and gagging). Aki occasionally strokes while sucking and does suck/lick your balls. Very good eye contact and she looks super hot when doing BBBJ (could be because of her more mature look compared to cutesy girls).

Fucking: Not too loose but not tight either. CG into Doggy then Missionary. No FOAM. Light sexy moans which again highlights the whole GFE. The additional eye contact whilst in all positions gives her extra points, especially when she looks back during doggy.

Overall: First visit to GinzaEmpire. So many girls on roster that i decided to do a walk-in to see the line up as opposed to booking. Messaged via wechat with no issues and quick response. Rear entrance straight into the establishment was easy to find. Establishment was very clean with a big waiting room. Girls came in 1 by 1 to introduce themselves. Unfortuantely, some of the girls i had in mind weren't available so i went with Aki. Up to room 11 and waited for Aki. Upon meeting her, she was very.. excited? She kept saying "thank you for choosing me" about 3-4 times before we even entered the door. After entering, the mood switched and she went straight into DFK for a solid 5mins which got me rock hard already and she began slight touches to tease me which was driving me crazy.

Into the shower and started with some BBBJ then onto the bed for some more BBBJ. Need to highlight again the eye contact, pressure and experience here was above average. Then into some 69 with no FOAM and very sexy moans. She did stop BBBJ to sit on my face as it sounded like she was really enjoying herself. Couldn't resist any further so on goes dom for some CG. Again, eye contact with DFK. She does have a very sexy figure so it was a great sight. Onto doggy, when she looked back, was so hot that it made me want to bust. Switched to missionary for more DFK while she kisses your neck and did i mention great eye contact? Couldn't resit any further, so i opted for CIM.

After finishing, we spoke about her life in Japan whilst laying on your arm. She occasionally kissed my body whilst again touching mini me to tease, all done in a sweet and innocent way which added to the whole GFE. Eventually, she said "round 2?". I was already worn out and thought i had completely drained myself so i said i was tired but wanted to keep going. She said "leave it to me" and just went to town again with BBBJ. Watching her work POV and through the mirrors was definetly something else. Time ran out, showered and gave me more DFK before leaving.

When i came down, Papasan was in the hallway with about 7 other beautiful WL's and asked me how my experience was out of 10. He was getting ready to show the walk-in's so i decided to sit down since i i know for sure i'd be back. The room is quite big so when he was introducing them, i missed a few names since he was all the way on the other side but either way, most girls were hot as hell.

In terms of the whole overall experience. I'm giving this one a 9/10 since i really enjoyed myself on this day. Customer service definetly added points here. I've been to a few places where the Papasan/Mamasan is very cold and it doesn't feel very welcoming. GinzaClub/Empire always treat you like a King.

If you have any questions or would like me to add other information, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Korean guy papsan is cool, but the other old Chinese dude is annoying, very impatient, and cranky. But lucky, haven't seen him a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSydPunter View Post
    Name: Aki

Nationality: Japanese

Looks: 6/10 - Looks more mature.

Body: 6.5/10 - Thin sexy build with B-C Cups. About 164CM as listed.

Session: 60min/300

Experience: GFE 7.5/10 - Speaks some english. Lots of DFK and amazing eye contact.

Personality: 8/10 - Super sweet. more details below.

BBBJ: 7/10 - Standard pressure (compared to DT and gagging). Aki occasionally strokes while sucking and does suck/lick your balls. Very good eye contact and she looks super hot when doing BBBJ (could be because of her more mature look compared to cutesy girls).

Fucking: Not too loose but not tight either. CG into Doggy then Missionary. No FOAM. Light sexy moans which again highlights the whole GFE. The additional eye contact whilst in all positions gives her extra points, especially when she looks back during doggy.

Overall: First visit to GinzaEmpire. So many girls on roster that i decided to do a walk-in to see the line up as opposed to booking. Messaged via wechat with no issues and quick response. Rear entrance straight into the establishment was easy to find. Establishment was very clean with a big waiting room. Girls came in 1 by 1 to introduce themselves. Unfortuantely, some of the girls i had in mind weren't available so i went with Aki. Up to room 11 and waited for Aki. Upon meeting her, she was very.. excited? She kept saying "thank you for choosing me" about 3-4 times before we even entered the door. After entering, the mood switched and she went straight into DFK for a solid 5mins which got me rock hard already and she began slight touches to tease me which was driving me crazy.

Into the shower and started with some BBBJ then onto the bed for some more BBBJ. Need to highlight again the eye contact, pressure and experience here was above average. Then into some 69 with no FOAM and very sexy moans. She did stop BBBJ to sit on my face as it sounded like she was really enjoying herself. Couldn't resist any further so on goes dom for some CG. Again, eye contact with DFK. She does have a very sexy figure so it was a great sight. Onto doggy, when she looked back, was so hot that it made me want to bust. Switched to missionary for more DFK while she kisses your neck and did i mention great eye contact? Couldn't resit any further, so i opted for CIM.

After finishing, we spoke about her life in Japan whilst laying on your arm. She occasionally kissed my body whilst again touching mini me to tease, all done in a sweet and innocent way which added to the whole GFE. Eventually, she said "round 2?". I was already worn out and thought i had completely drained myself so i said i was tired but wanted to keep going. She said "leave it to me" and just went to town again with BBBJ. Watching her work POV and through the mirrors was definetly something else. Time ran out, showered and gave me more DFK before leaving.

When i came down, Papasan was in the hallway with about 7 other beautiful WL's and asked me how my experience was out of 10. He was getting ready to show the walk-in's so i decided to sit down since i i know for sure i'd be back. The room is quite big so when he was introducing them, i missed a few names since he was all the way on the other side but either way, most girls were hot as hell.

In terms of the whole overall experience. I'm giving this one a 9/10 since i really enjoyed myself on this day. Customer service definetly added points here. I've been to a few places where the Papasan/Mamasan is very cold and it doesn't feel very welcoming. GinzaClub/Empire always treat you like a King.

If you have any questions or would like me to add other information, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.

hey mate thanks for contributing and for the intel.

when you say she looks more mature how old would u say she looks?

i did bump into her at the stairway one time and would say the pics of her on website is about 75-80% accurate/representative but it was quick glance only.

im sure you got a better view of her inside the room wink So yea i would judge her as mid twenties but not late twenties or into early thirties - what do u reckon her age is?

glad she has really warm personality as she looked a bit cold when i saw her in the stairway hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    hey mate thanks for contributing and for the intel.

when you say she looks more mature how old would u say she looks?

i did bump into her at the stairway one time and would say the pics of her on website is about 75-80% accurate/representative but it was quick glance only.

im sure you got a better view of her inside the room wink So yea i would judge her as mid twenties but not late twenties or into early thirties - what do u reckon her age is?

glad she has really warm personality as she looked a bit cold when i saw her in the stairway hahaha
    Hey bro,

Even in the room with all the red lights its tough to say but yeah i'd guess mid 20's, maybe just over mid 20's.. Her look is more just "mature" instead of kawaii/cutesy, nothing bad about it. Either way, the girls warm up to you once you're alone with them haha.

If you're after a particular type of girl or after a particular type of experience, add them on WeChat and speak to Tony and he'll sort you out and recommend some for you.

If you book a girl, you can also ask to see the lineup before or after your session so that you can get a better look.

Happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review Westy, was hoping someone had seen her, only other post I could find was for a previous girl with the same name (also, search function whinges about 3 letters in the name being not enough).
    Sounds great, definitely another for the list. As Jack-Jack asked, any confirmation on the accuracy of the photos? Seems unlikely to me, as they're friggin gorgeous, those eyes really suck you in (before she sucks you off, I assume~).
    Last girl with eyes like that was this Chinese chick who ended up tryna hook dudes for marriage due to pressure from her family. Last I heard she charged several grand for a few days on a boat with her, and they only had sex once.
    Rambling aside, I really miss boning a chick whose eyes alone make you nut :P Would be excellent to have that again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for intel!

Didn't know Ginza Empire does line up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Thanks for intel!

I've seen it in action/requested by other punters a few times, when I was waiting in the big room.
    Pretty quick name intro at door closest to reception by available girls one after the other...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Thanks for the review Westy, was hoping someone had seen her, only other post I could find was for a previous girl with the same name (also, search function whinges about 3 letters in the name being not enough).
    Sounds great, definitely another for the list. As Jack-Jack asked, any confirmation on the accuracy of the photos? Seems unlikely to me, as they're friggin gorgeous, those eyes really suck you in (before she sucks you off, I assume~).
    Last girl with eyes like that was this Chinese chick who ended up tryna hook dudes for marriage due to pressure from her family. Last I heard she charged several grand for a few days on a boat with her, and they only had sex once.
    Rambling aside, I really miss boning a chick whose eyes alone make you nut :P Would be excellent to have that again.
    Oh yeah photos are what Jack-Jack said, about 75/80% accuracy. I'd say she is very similar to the 2nd photo posted (https://479ginza.com.au/data/upload/...1518527320.jpg)

She's definetly worth a try if you want that eye contact experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for intel!

Yeah they do, as Abracadabra mentioned, its quite quick and obviously they only show the girls that are available. I asked to see some specific girls and they said it would be awhile (x number of minutes/hours) so if you wanted to wait or come back, you might be able to.

I recommend sitting in the middle of the room. If there is a bunch of them, they line them up in the middle of the room and introduce them 1by1 quickly. If there are no other punters, they would typically come in 1by1 to introduce themselves quickly at one of the entrances.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are her tits natural?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSydPunter View Post
    Hey bro,

Even in the room with all the red lights its tough to say but yeah i'd guess mid 20's, maybe just over mid 20's.. Her look is more just "mature" instead of kawaii/cutesy, nothing bad about it. Either way, the girls warm up to you once you're alone with them haha.

If you're after a particular type of girl or after a particular type of experience, add them on WeChat and speak to Tony and he'll sort you out and recommend some for you.

If you book a girl, you can also ask to see the lineup before or after your session so that you can get a better look.

Happy punting!

ahh ok thanks bro that sounds about right to the Aki i saw at the stair case hahaha

all good - i've seen so many J girls and i normally go for the very young ones so when i see or hear mature i gravitate to thinking if they are close to 30 or more or something

i defs get what u mean and concur that she is more mature look like someones hot young wife next door or an office lady/EA

but not the young kawaii face at the maid cafes and hanging around Tokyo. i think its the choice of makeup style too as i had some J girls that were young and petite but upon closer look/inspection find out they are mid to late twenties but when they are petite they seem to take forever to show signs of aging hahha - Firstworldproblems

yea i normally ask for some feedback before booking the girl hehehe they know what types of girl tickle me fancy (pun intended)

"If you book a girl, you can also ask to see the lineup before or after your session so that you can get a better look." - holey moley i did not know this - will have to ask next time i go lol Thanks for heads up

Happy Punting indeed --- keep sharing the intel and share the love.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    hahahaha mate u missed out on Aina and her big buldgy doll eyes that melts hearts.

literally the definition of puppy eyes

did a review on her and one of the few rare girls i repeated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for intel!

i have defs seen it but more on the lucky side to catch a glimpse whilst i am in waiting room and other punters asked for it as i almost always go with booking

need to count ur luck and chips with this one as id say most of the popular ones will be booked i've never seen J Asumi K Hanna/IU or ABV Dior for example in lineup... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I've seen it in action/requested by other punters a few times, when I was waiting in the big room.
    Pretty quick name intro at door closest to reception by available girls one after the other...
    same here - its quite quick unfortunately like a flash before ur eyes hahaha