Thread: Uee - Avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Uee - Avoid

Booked Uee at NM5 last weekend night after reading the reviews.

Look 5/10: In her early 30s. Average look.
    Body 4/10: A bit fat tammy for her slim frame. Flat butt.
    Service 1/10: Bad customer service throughout the session and one of the worst services i have ever received. Cold and mechanic reaction. She really doesn't want to be there. Bad tobacco fragrance on her lips.

Overall: Please don't waste your money, bros. NM5 management should also be aware of this post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get beauty is in the eye of the beholder but my experience with Uee was different. There is nothing average about her, banging body, with curves and a feminine frame.

She doesn't have a warm personality to begin with but def warms up during the session. She wouldn't be my first choice at No5 but you're spoilt for choice there already. Perhaps you caught her on a bad day or after a bad session? There are plenty of other options bro but thanks for sharing your experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I assume you booked her only because you read some 5 star reviews on her, if that's the case then lesson is never book blind. We all have different tastes and probably many liked her and of course there are number of fake reviews flowing all over. I saw her in the line up didn't find her attractive at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to agree about the cigarette smell (stench would be more accurate though). I’d booked her once and it hit me as I walked in and I just had to turn around and leave.

Can’t remember who I ended up seeing instead

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best to do a lineup, a lot of the girl I thought I'd book from photos and reviews turned into no from meeting them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience wasn’t *that* bad with her but yeah she’s definitely not worth it at all. N5M has such a quality roster that there’s no reason to ever go with Uee.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Saw her pre-covid few times. Thats just her personality, she can come across as cold & distant. Shes not the type to come in all smiley. Shes not very talkative either. Although i had an okay session with her back then. I had no issues with her, she was nice. And did she everything as advertised

Havent seen her since. YMMV

Saw Uee during lockdown and she was hot. Beautiful face, slim with great proportions, perfect skin.
    She was putting on her moisturisers while I took a shower. Did not talk a lot at the start but them warmed up and was a good punt. Amazing BBBJ skills, I had to stop her.
    She doesn't do CIM but does rimming, go figure.

Would love to get CIM from her.

Maybe she's let herself go over the years or maybe she's been doing this too long.

I think Uee and Jay are the most senior in terms of tenure at N5M.