Thread: South coast blowjob queenThesheenz89

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

South coast blowjob queenThesheenz89

Was on the southcoast for a holiday during new years.Got a bit toey as you do Found a ad on locanto for a blowjob queen.Called her she had a profile pic big titties but obviously bigger lady she says it’s $120 for a Bbj.outcall only pick her up and she has places so I go pick this bird up has good reviews.She gets in she’s on the bigger side but it’s only head.And the Jarvis Bay Area is dry. Or very overpriced basic chicks wanting 450 a hour.Takes me to a turn it’s all national parks she tells me and we are in a pretty private place.I hand over the money she takes it She licks my face and tells me she’s going to take my soul.Tells me to pull my pants down lifts up my shirt starts to suck and lick my nipple tells me she’s a naughty girl and wishes she could sit on my cock.Then she pulls her top off lets me play with the titties and strokes me slowly the she starts and Let me tell you one of the best Bbj I’ve had this girl loves to suck cock slow licks it slaps her fat tits on you sucks the tip eats your balls tounge punches your tip wasn’t long till I started squirming she knew I was about to cum as I came she deep throated me and swallowed every drop Was intense she continued to suck it as it went limp had to stop her after a minute as she continued to suck lick and squeeze my balls and it was hurting.She talked to me for a bit then I told her I’ll take her home.The service was 10/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slambammam View Post
    Was on the southcoast for a holiday during new years.Got a bit toey as you do Found a ad on locanto for a blowjob queen.Called her she had a profile pic big titties but obviously bigger lady she says it’s $120 for a Bbj.outcall only pick her up and she has places so I go pick this bird up has good reviews.She gets in she’s on the bigger side but it’s only head.And the Jarvis Bay Area is dry. Or very overpriced basic chicks wanting 450 a hour.Takes me to a turn it’s all national parks she tells me and we are in a pretty private place.I hand over the money she takes it She licks my face and tells me she’s going to take my soul.Tells me to pull my pants down lifts up my shirt starts to suck and lick my nipple tells me she’s a naughty girl and wishes she could sit on my cock.Then she pulls her top off lets me play with the titties and strokes me slowly the she starts and Let me tell you one of the best Bbj I’ve had this girl loves to suck cock slow licks it slaps her fat tits on you sucks the tip eats your balls tounge punches your tip wasn’t long till I started squirming she knew I was about to cum as I came she deep throated me and swallowed every drop Was intense she continued to suck it as it went limp had to stop her after a minute as she continued to suck lick and squeeze my balls and it was hurting.She talked to me for a bit then I told her I’ll take her home.The service was 10/10
    Awesome AR mate. Might give her a call

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her ads on locanto Nowra her number is 0484301941 text her first

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hahaha i know exactly who you're talking about she a dirty fat bitch. believe it or not few years ago now i picked her up at the pub in husky and she sucked and fucked my brains out that night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluke View Post
    hahaha i know exactly who you're talking about she a dirty fat bitch. believe it or not few years ago now i picked her up at the pub in husky and she sucked and fucked my brains out that night.
    For free .... yeee haaa

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR. Good to know there’s options further south.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Link to locanto ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just look at her ad and those tits look huge! I’ll definitely be hitting her up when I’m down south next.
    Thanks for the review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wouldn’t surprise me.Shes seen a lot of cock that’s for sure….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    For free .... yeee haaa
    yeah mate for free.. i guess i got lucky that night

she has a man now so i think she only does bbbj for cash now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluke View Post
    yeah mate for free.. i guess i got lucky that night

she has a man now so i think she only does bbbj for cash now

Lucky ? You described her as a "dirty fat bitch". Doesn't sound anything like being "lucky".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Lucky ? You described her as a "dirty fat bitch". Doesn't sound anything like being "lucky".
    sorry mate i meant dirty as in loves the cock dirty. you can go back and forth from pussy to mouth and she loves it slurps it all up.