Thread: Self esteem

Banned

Self esteem

Does regular punting help increase self esteem especially when talking to girls? Assuming that you're seeing a SW who's talkative rather than one who keeps her mouth shut the whole session except when giving BJ. I reckon it has made me slightly more confident when it comes to flirting and having normal conversations but I'm not sure about banter and arguments because it seems that part is more for couples already in a long term relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think it hurts the self esteem to have a sexy lady interested in you. But you can't get confused with her interest in you and your witty banter besides the fact that you're paying to be there. The best WL's make you feel special and that's why we pay them. Laughing at your jokes and complimenting your dick size as being perfect is all part of the routine and it feels great.

If you're generally shy around women, it's probably helpful, but I'd invest more time into the cultivation of real and honest friendships with people without agendas. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that the more women in your social circle that you aren't secretly trying to fuck makes you more attractive to other women.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Does regular punting help increase self esteem.....
    Looking at the way some of the punters post in this forum I think punting has given them an inflated overnblown self-esteem.

They mistakenly believe that they are god-sent to the waiting MLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does regular punting help increase self esteem especially when talking to girls? Assuming that you're seeing a SW who's talkative rather than one who keeps her mouth shut the whole session except when giving BJ. I reckon it has made me slightly more confident when it comes to flirting and having normal conversations but I'm not sure about banter and arguments because it seems that part is more for couples already in a long term relationship.
    Respectfully, I'd keep a foot firmly planted in reality and punting ain't reality....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We got there coz normal or pretty girls aren’t interested in us for free. Let’s make no mistake about that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    punting could definitely help you 'come out of your shell' but please don't try and rely on it to make you feel 'normal'. These girls are flirting/performing for cash, and they're very good at it. I will say it definitely becomes a more 'comfortable' experience the more and more you visit the same ML/WL.

Be careful, you seem like the type that could accidentally fall in love, and no good will come of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spending time doing all kinds of nasty things with a naked outrageously hot girl, who may typically never give you the time of day, is definitely a confidence booster!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really don't think people punt just because they can't get a beauty in the pub or they have no chance of scoring a hottie!
    I'm pretty sure there are many handsome , fit men here who just punt because they are either too busy with work or don't have time to build up something elsewhere.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, are you guys really unable to tell that it's the same troll again or you're just playing along to keep him distracted?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, are you guys really unable to tell that it's the same troll again or you're just playing along to keep him distracted?
    THANK YOU. I was reading this shit wondering why the fuck people are answering earnestly. It’s a transparent attempt to normalize his “main” character and particularly laughably too

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Be careful, you seem like the type that could accidentally fall in love, and no good will come of that.
    Like the absolute fucking irony of hayabi of all people saying that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    THANK YOU. I was reading this shit wondering why the fuck people are answering earnestly. It’s a transparent attempt to normalize his “main” character and particularly laughably too

Like the absolute fucking irony of hayabi of all people saying that
    Hey bro, once again I'm not hayabi, and from what I've read on him in this forum I really don't want to be compared to him. I apologise if I've rubbed you the wrong way by being active here. I didn't mean any disrespect but I'd really appreciate it if you backed off with the accusations whenever I make a post.

Banned
    I think self-esteem has something to do with knowing that some parts of society still accepts you rather than being shun because of other people's judgement. If a bunch of people take in the effort to interact with you while a bunch of minority judges you and tells you nasty things then it is easier to build that self-esteem, and it easily translates into confidence. I like listening to people's life stories if they're keen to share and this makes me much more confident whenever I go out and talk to people especially girls because girls love to talk.