Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4S open another shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heya Baywatch can you DM me your exp with Japanese Eva, always wanted to check her out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post
    I’ve seen her twice at 4S - can give details in DM.
    Hey baywatch id love to know more too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She enjoys money and with time she will make you part with it. 5 star performer. Japanese outcomes however.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    She enjoys money and with time she will make you part with it. 5 star performer. Japanese outcomes however.
    I havent seen her before but from the reviews that have been posted on here lately she must be stunning and offer a full array of options.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What do you mean by Japanese outcomes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes like to know that too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel77 View Post
    I don’t suppose you laid eyes on “Camille from Venezuela” and can provide some insight ?
    I saw her last week but didn’t choose her. Not to my taste. A bit Short and curvy but 6/10 for me.

I generally avoid SA MLs due to poor service, but acknowledge that many are super hot so I get why some guys want to get an unenthusiastic HJ from a supermodel. C is def not that girl looks wise (no idea on the service side).

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Sebastian Cabbageface's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post
    I saw her last week but didn’t choose her. Not to my taste. A bit Short and curvy but 6/10 for me.

I generally avoid SA MLs due to poor service, but acknowledge that many are super hot so I get why some guys want to get an unenthusiastic HJ from a supermodel. C is def not that girl looks wise (no idea on the service side).
    Looked cute enough for me. Would have definitely rolled around in the cabbage patch with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    visited Jap Eva - she looked above average- she is a bit timid and not really an enthusiastic performer (with me at least) - things are a bit robotic, like some jap ladies, she likes routine - she is definitely in her 30s, I judge her to be mid to even late 30s. she is worth a punt if you a are after Jap young MILF and dont need to be treated like a king.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12