Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4S open another shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

4S open another shop

It looks like 4S have opened another shop in High Street Toowong according to Locanto….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Near where the one used to be before covid near the drycleaners?
    Emma and Kate were great there back 5 years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Over the road I think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Near where the one used to be before covid near the drycleaners?
    Emma and Kate were great there back 5 years ago.
    Kate was sensational!! One of the hottest MLs along with Red

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Across the road from the drivein drycleaner. Aurora. There is parking around the back under the apartment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone tried the place out yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't been there yet, knew it was opening a few weeks ago, no reason to go and pay an extra $5 for the same thing as Bella's other two shops. Only if they got in room shower like 5star or Tiktok then I will pay more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which girls are on the roster? When they opened Mint they spiced the roster with a few of the Indro girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    S***** is average looking but makes up with enthusiasm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    S***** is average looking but makes up with enthusiasm
    Looks are subjective. I found S***** attractive and agree very enthusiastic. I've seen her a few times now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Seems to be cobwebs on the entrance here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    Looks are subjective. I found S***** attractive and agree very enthusiastic. I've seen her a few times now.
    She is genuine and enthusiastic, we had a good chat and session. May not be attractive as others at the shop, but can't fault the service for the price paid for this two years for me, is all I am going to say as your YMMV. It remembered me of Bianca from 4s.

I found the $5 extra over the other two shops was for beer/Oj, which is understandable. Good parking and back entrance. Rooms are much bigger than Mint but smaller than 4s. Only problem was bathroom is not to ceiling.

Final advice, give Lychee a missed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited here recently. Parking is at bottom of the basement for the apartment building and a bit confusing how you get back up to the shop. A couple residents were clearly not pleased with the flow of guys fumbling through the service elevator / stairs coming up. Had one weirdo claim he’s reporting people to the police - but was pretty keen on what goes on haha. The back door is next to the hairdressers rear entrance and while waiting for them to answer the door, one of the hairdresser employees popped out to just look who is going in and give me a look of disgust and loudly say “and another one”. So I suspect this shop will be moved on pretty quick.

Once in it was actually pretty good. Clean rooms and a decent line up (as expected given 4S sister shop). I would have gladly chosen 3 of the 4 i saw, but chose N****o. Great natural(like) enhanced tits and tight body in a cute sundress. Unshaven. A little timid and needed a bit of directing but still a lot of fun. She did the whole shy orgasm thing that was convincing enough for me to enjoy it. Standard pricing.

IÂ’d go back to her at a 4S but probably wonÂ’t try to run the gauntlet of residents at Aurora againÂ…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post
    I visited here recently. Parking is at bottom of the basement for the apartment building and a bit confusing how you get back up to the shop. A couple residents were clearly not pleased with the flow of guys fumbling through the service elevator / stairs coming up. Had one weirdo claim he’s reporting people to the police - but was pretty keen on what goes on haha. The back door is next to the hairdressers rear entrance and while waiting for them to answer the door, one of the hairdresser employees popped out to just look who is going in and give me a look of disgust and loudly say “and another one”. So I suspect this shop will be moved on pretty quick.

Once in it was actually pretty good. Clean rooms and a decent line up (as expected given 4S sister shop). I would have gladly chosen 3 of the 4 i saw, but chose N****o. Great natural(like) enhanced tits and tight body in a cute sundress. Unshaven. A little timid and needed a bit of directing but still a lot of fun. She did the whole shy orgasm thing that was convincing enough for me to enjoy it. Standard pricing.

IÂ’d go back to her at a 4S but probably wonÂ’t try to run the gauntlet of residents at Aurora againÂ…
    I don’t suppose you laid eyes on “Camille from Venezuela” and can provide some insight ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel77 View Post
    I don’t suppose you laid eyes on “Camille from Venezuela” and can provide some insight ?
    If my memory serves me right, cute little thing. Pretty face. I might be mixing up my spics though

Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post

If only there were a giant shopping centre nearby with loads of parking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen Japanese Eva? Interested in checking her out but would be good to know before if worth a punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel77 View Post
    No sorry - no SA on roster when I went.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Forsaken One View Post
    Anyone seen Japanese Eva? Interested in checking her out but would be good to know before if worth a punt.
    I’ve seen her twice at 4S - can give details in DM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Baywatch
    Can you DM me about Japanese Eva and your experience.
    I saw her when I first visited, she looked cute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast