Thread: Roxy: worst punt in a long time

Senior Member(無間使者)

Roxy: worst punt in a long time

I normally have 4 shops on regular rotation that consistently deliver great service. For a change I thought I'd try a place close to home, Lalabells which is in Granville.

I have been there before a long time ago and had great service from a girl who has since retired from "working girl" life.

So I hit up the shop on WeChat, they were really responsive. I could check out the roster on the WeChat Moments page where they post pictures of the girls on that day.

I selected Roxy who looks like a slim Aussie girl in her 20s. She looks like a size 8 in the photos 10 at most. Damage : $140 for 30min.

I contacted the management and made the booking and arrived.

When I got there I was very disappointed.
    The photos of Roxy must be like 5 years old, she's put on like 20kg and probably a size 14 to 16. I wouldn't take her home from a night club let alone pay for her, but here we are.

We shower together, and I notice she has cracked and messed up teeth like the kind you see with a Meth addict. We finish the shower and onto the bed, she has a towel wrapped around her and leaves that on for about half the session .

I'm lying on my back and Shar starts off with the weirdest massage on my chest just running fingers across my body quickly in random patterns. Clearly had no training whatsoever.

She then starts her BBBJ, and I think ok. This isn't so bad. But after 30 sec.she stops and reaches for the condom. Clearly she doesn't want to do any work , and just wants me to start pumping.

I said to her, I don't want sex today only BBBJ. She said that she couldn't do it very long, I asked how long, and she responded "that was it".

I said that if she didn't want to do this, I can request another girl, and she replied that we had already started and "what's my problem" .

She then reluctantly goes back to BBBJ with lots of breaks, clearly she's in the wrong line of work. After 3min she comes up and says she can't do it any more.

I said fine, lick my balls and I'll walk myself. Basically do her job for her. She closes her eyes and pauses for a second like she is steeling herself for the ordeal before she starts.

Needless to say the punt was bad value. Would I book Roxy again ? Nope.

Would I return to the shop ?
    Not sure. I don't like that the photos were so different from reality. Makes it hard to trust what you're going to get.

To the shops credit, they did reach out and asked me what happened.

Serves me right for booking a girl without reviews. Never doing that again !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That place is a hit and miss and have girls coming and going all the time.

A couple weeks ago, they had this attractive Italian chick called Bella. She was only on the roster for a few days.

Thanks for TOFTT. You should have said Bait and Switch when you saw Roxy straight up lol

Stay away from the cheapies, 90% dud punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    That place is a hit and miss and have girls coming and going all the time.

A couple weeks ago, they had this attractive Italian chick called Bella. She was only on the roster for a few days.

Thanks for TOFTT. You should have said Bait and Switch when you saw Roxy straight up lol

Stay away from the cheapies, 90% dud punts.
    Hey Octane79

How about an AR of Italian Bella? Who knows, she may come back on roster and would definitely help us fellow punters make an informed decision

Thanks for TOFTT I was actually eyeing her this morning and even called the shop to book (thankfully they didn’t pick up) but decided in favour of Smithfield Sakura (pretty much guaranteed good service).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only got an intro to her but I was limited with cash on hand so i didn't get to book her. They advertised her photos on WeChat and they were pretty accurate. Planets never aligned before she disappeared off the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Hey Octane79
    How about an AR of Italian Bella? Who knows, she may come back on roster and would definitely help us fellow punters make an informed decision