Thread: J Nao GC

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Nao GC

Anyone has any experience on J Nao from Ginza Club? Tall girl. Thank you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Anyone has any experience on J Nao from Ginza Club? Tall girl. Thank you.
    Just noticed your thread and it was relevant to me as I came across her a few weeks back.

I had just had a last minute cancellation and was looking at other options when Nao came into reception. I asked her name and she replied in a offhand way ~ she is tall and had a flowing dress and looked quite shapely and my type.

Reception suggested her which she heard, however there was no smile or any connection from her even though she was available and I was looking for a replacement for a 1 hr cancellation.

All she had to do was simply smile and show some interest and I would have agreed to a 1 hr booking...

Perhaps I just wasn't her type??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find her attitude to be of having the golden handcuffs, stuck doing the job because it pays well and she can't do anything else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I too love her look and body shape but her service with was lacking. Very Jap princess vibe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    I too love her look and body shape but her service with was lacking. Very Jap princess vibe.
    I read one punter say she was quite thick below the waste. I didn't pick that up as she seemed relatively slim albeit bigger, which as mentioned I don't mind if toned. Her arse and hips were nicely and on show in the dress she was wearing in a subtle way.

All academic as she gave me absolutely zero positive or friendly signs so I saved $300 and left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like she needs to be pounded hard and have her face glazed to teach her a lesson.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I find her attitude to be of having the golden handcuffs, stuck doing the job because it pays well and she can't do anything else
    Her lack of any enthusiasm with me lines up with that JJB.

Unsure as to how busy Nao is, but on the day I saw her in reception she was just arriving and obviously had no first up booking, hence she was offered to me. Perhaps she thought I'd simply take her on instead of walking .....

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Interesting. I never seen her but Japanese girls are generally very warm & friendly.

She has probably been in Australia too long & has become Westernised.

Shes adopted the cold, unapproachable, unfriendly & standoff-ish attitude that alot of people here have.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you Abracadabra!
    I did give Nao a try few weeks ago, explorers heart😃. Apparently she is very very friendly and talkative. During my short stay, we joke and laugh along. Her English is no problem in basic conversation. Service wise I can’t say she is spectacular but decent.
    Yes, she is really tall like N5M Emma tall if punters knows. She actually has a very nice upper body with ok flat stomach. It is her thighs that are abit thick in compare with her overall size. Consider Chun Li in those recent street fighters game but not THAT thick, you get the idea.
    In short, I enjoy my time with her. Finish, a Hug, I walked out with a smiley face.

Oh, one last thing, from memory, she has a great ass, had to very careful doing doggy😏😃
    Happy punting Always.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Thank you Abracadabra!
    I did give Nao a try few weeks ago, explorers heart😃. Apparently she is very very friendly and talkative. During my short stay, we joke and laugh along. Her English is no problem in basic conversation. Service wise I can’t say she is spectacular but decent.
    Yes, she is really tall like N5M Emma tall if punters knows. She actually has a very nice upper body with ok flat stomach. It is her thighs that are abit thick in compare with her overall size. Consider Chun Li in those recent street fighters game but not THAT thick, you get the idea.
    In short, I enjoy my time with her. Finish, a Hug, I walked out with a smiley face.

Oh, one last thing, from memory, she has a great ass, had to very careful doing doggy😏😃
    Happy punting Always.
    Thanks for the update VT25.

It gives me 2nd thoughts abt seeing Nao as I found her quite attractive and yes, her arse was on show in the dress she was wearing!

Would you return?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Sounds like she needs to be pounded hard and have her face glazed to teach her a lesson.
    Sexual violence is never the answer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks for the update VT25.

It gives me 2nd thoughts abt seeing Nao as I found her quite attractive and yes, her arse was on show in the dress she was wearing!

Would you return?
    Yes I would. In my option lists.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen J Nao when she had a short stint at Fireflies and she personally didn't seem to enjoy working at Ginza Club for various reasons. So I can kinda see why she doesn't seem too happy...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I've seen J Nao when she had a short stint at Fireflies and she personally didn't seem to enjoy working at Ginza Club for various reasons. So I can kinda see why she doesn't seem too happy...
    Most bad service is because the girls dont like this job. Dont know why they continue to do this job if they dont like it. Just do another job.

They are doing themselves & the community a great disservice.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Most bad service is because the girls dont like this job. Dont know why they continue to do this job if they dont like it. Just do another job.

They are doing themselves & the community a great disservice.
    Most of these girls don't have any other professional skills that can bring anywhere near as much income as doing this job. Not even close.

Even if she had skills in another occupation, it would take 110% determination to be able to forgo a much higher pay just because she hated the job.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Most of these girls don't have any other professional skills that can bring anywhere near as much income as doing this job. Not even close.

Even if she had skills in another occupation, it would take 110% determination to be able to forgo a much higher pay just because she hated the job.
    I understand that they may hate the job. But no one is forcing them to do it. They made the choice

And how hard can it be to give a good service. All they need to do is smile, be friendly & have sex.

This isn't brain surgery or becoming an astronaut which requires years of training to hone in on their specialized skills. Its literally just having sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    I understand that they may hate the job. But no one is forcing them to do it. They made the choice

And how hard can it be to give a good service. All they need to do is smile, be friendly & have sex.

This isn't brain surgery or becoming an astronaut which requires years of training to hone in on their specialized skills. Its literally just having sex.
    Oi delete your inbox, I can't reply to your messages as your inbox full