Thread: 197 Burwood Road - Angela?

Senior Member(無間使者)

197 Burwood Road - Angela?

Person's Name : Angela, I think? Her English was not great, maybe 4/10

Establishment : 197 Burwood Road

Month/Year of Visit: October 23 (multiple visits)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : L1/197 Burwood Road

Rates : 100 for 15m

Services Provided: CBJ, FS

Size/shape : Size 6, short, Enhanced C cup, 50kg maybe? ~160cm

Face: 6/10 a lot of acne scaring

Nationality : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : yes, for a quickie

I stopped seeing my regular (Amanda at 66 Burwood road) in October of last year. I ended up checking out 197 when I noticed it as I was visiting the supplement store (over priced, just buy online tbh). There's a back entry which was nice, and up I went to see mostly milfs, and one petite girl with fake tits. I chose her, we went in the room and I just told her I want fs and that's it. She said 100$, I took out 2 pineapples and we were off.

She started with a CBJ to get me hard, it wasn't great and def wouldn't be able to get me over the line. Then she told me to lay down and proceeded to ride my CG for 10 mins until I exploded. She is very tight, light FOAM, and more towards the PSE than GFE. One thing I will say, the more sessions we had the more open she was. She never asked for money upfront, just pulled my pants down to go with BBBJ after the 3rd session. She also started sticking her finger in me while riding me, which was a first and opened up new doors I explored with Lori at 56 St Peters later on.

She told me any time I come back if I just want a quickie ask for her and we can keep the same price. She also told me not to tell the other girls how much she charged so idk if it was cheap or expensive for the place. One thing to note, on the numerous occasions I went there, I never saw an attractive woman, she was easily the best. I haven't been back since I started focusing my punts on the CBD, but the place is dingy, and there's no showers for the punters (that I know of). She also told me she was going back to Hong Kong next year (now) but I think that was just a lie to try and get me to keep visiting as often as possible.

Overall I'd recommend for a cheap quickie, but I wouldn't recommend anyone actually go there for a massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro ! 15 mins ?! ..super fast ! thanks for the AR mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of my regular ladies at Peakhurst works at 197. She told me the price there was $130 for 1 hour. You might have been told a porky. Chat to the mamasan when booking next time. I've not been yet but considering going soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was DFK and DATY on offer?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    Was DFK and DATY on offer?
    If the premise has no showers I'd suggest not doing DATY bro, save yourself the hassle of catching some type of disease. Also punters who get straight up BBBJ without a wash. Just think about it AGAIN if you really want DFK?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good point there, thanks!