Thread: K Ari

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Ari

Name: Ari

Nationality: Korean (Speaks decent enough english)

Looks: 5/10 - Looks more mature if you're into that.

Body: 5.5/10 - Ari has a more strong/tight body, definetly hits the gym. B-C Cups. About 165CM as listed. No tattoos.

Session: 60min/280

Experience: PSE 8/10 - If you're after someone more gentle, Ari isn't for you. She takes the lead and really fucks the living shit out of you.

Personality: 5/10 - Score is a 5 because Ari is the kind of WL you book if you mean business. Straight to business and more PSE. This doesn't mean she doesn't have a personality, it just means her mouth was too busy to ask me how my day was.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 - This is definetly Ari's highlight. Deep throat with alot of tounge action with more than average time spent in this position.

Fucking: 7/10 - Again, if you're into the whole PSE, Ari is your go to. CG into doggy into missionary and prob one of the most piledriving sex i've ever had. Legs are shaky and pelvis probably broken.

Overall Summary:

Was keen for another visit to GinzaEmpire this week so i messaged Tony on wechat. Big shout out to Tony's service once again! 10/10 especially after today. Told him what i was after today and he recommended Ari and was spot on with the choice. If you're after a particular girl, type or speciality, speak to Tony and he'll sort you out! He will definetly take out any anxiety you may have and make sure you're comfortable.

Ari does look more Mature than the rest but she does have experience and has top service. Straight into the shower where she goes behind you and cleans/strokes your dick from behind, already off to a good start. Then onto the bed for a gentle massage/catbath then into some rimming. Then onto her speciality which was DT BBBJ with lots of saliva and tounge action. She was doing this for a solid 10mins and if you're not seasoned, you'd blow quickly here. Moved onto some nice pussy sliding then back into more DT BBBJ. On goes the dom and like i said before, she absolutely goes hard. Very strong bouncing and solid PSE and DFK. Onto Doggy then missionary where she really makes you put in some effort. Opted to CIM and if you've read previous reviews, she keeps sucking and drains the life out of you, im talking another 3-5mins after blowing.

Told me to lay on my front again and gave me another massage whilst giving me another good rimming. After 5minutes, she asked for round 2. Turned me over and gave another solid DT BBBJ. Little john was going through the motions on this one but buzzer rang and didn't have enough time to blow. Finished with a shower with LFK. 9/10 for this WL in terms of her service and effort. From start to finish, 100% effort and little john prob will be asleep for the next week.

If you have any questions or would like me to add other information, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is awesome, if you get to see her bit more often it get better.

At one point after seeing her few times since last year, I decided to change up the session and told her, I'd like her to go bit rougher on me with the PSE. DTBBBJ turned out to be more a a facefucking session or rather her raping me haha.

I've was pretty much close to tapping out early in the 15 minutes, told her to slow down during a high octane BBBJ session, Ari ended up aggressively shoving her head straight to my base down while I came. I am not big but its something you may probably seen how Morgpie/Heather in PH does it. Other times she just does standard CIM BBBJ, but first time this happen to be, pretty sure if it was intentionally a throatpie (no signs of tissue or running to basin) but all she done was got up and chatted to me after afterwards. Wanted to confirm if other bros had the honor of experiencing this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a great time with Ari about a year ago, although it wasn't into the pse focus mentioned above.

Quintessential Korean ajumma who knows how to give you a good time!

Might go back for the pse Ari..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    She is awesome, if you get to see her bit more often it get better.

At one point after seeing her few times since last year, I decided to change up the session and told her, I'd like her to go bit rougher on me with the PSE. DTBBBJ turned out to be more a a facefucking session or rather her raping me haha.

I've was pretty much close to tapping out early in the 15 minutes, told her to slow down during a high octane BBBJ session, Ari ended up aggressively shoving her head straight to my base down while I came. I am not big but its something you may probably seen how Morgpie/Heather in PH does it. Other times she just does standard CIM BBBJ, but first time this happen to be, pretty sure if it was intentionally a throatpie (no signs of tissue or running to basin) but all she done was got up and chatted to me after afterwards. Wanted to confirm if other bros had the honor of experiencing this?
    Oh you're spot on with the Morgpie reference! Unfortunate for me i didn't get to throat pie her, only CIM with a long suck afterwards. Might need to ask next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Had a great time with Ari about a year ago, although it wasn't into the pse focus mentioned above.

Quintessential Korean ajumma who knows how to give you a good time!

Might go back for the pse Ari..
    "Quintessential Korean ajumma who knows how to give you a good time!" This is exactly how i would put it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are her tits natural?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honestly, i believe they are natural. But it wasn't soft.. so its either really good fakes or its because she hits the gym so it was more firm because of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her last week and I think they’re nice natural B cups. Ari is definitely fit and lean. She's great if you like an experienced service oriented lady. I’d say she’s around 35 but works hard throughout. Lovely lady.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSydPunter View Post
    Name: Ari

Nationality: Korean (Speaks decent enough english)

Looks: 5/10 - Looks more mature if you're into that.

Body: 5.5/10 - Ari has a more strong/tight body, definetly hits the gym. B-C Cups. About 165CM as listed. No tattoos.

Session: 60min/280

Experience: PSE 8/10 - If you're after someone more gentle, Ari isn't for you. She takes the lead and really fucks the living shit out of you.

Personality: 5/10 - Score is a 5 because Ari is the kind of WL you book if you mean business. Straight to business and more PSE. This doesn't mean she doesn't have a personality, it just means her mouth was too busy to ask me how my day was.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 - This is definetly Ari's highlight. Deep throat with alot of tounge action with more than average time spent in this position.

Fucking: 7/10 - Again, if you're into the whole PSE, Ari is your go to. CG into doggy into missionary and prob one of the most piledriving sex i've ever had. Legs are shaky and pelvis probably broken.

Overall Summary:

Was keen for another visit to GinzaEmpire this week so i messaged Tony on wechat. Big shout out to Tony's service once again! 10/10 especially after today. Told him what i was after today and he recommended Ari and was spot on with the choice. If you're after a particular girl, type or speciality, speak to Tony and he'll sort you out! He will definetly take out any anxiety you may have and make sure you're comfortable.

Ari does look more Mature than the rest but she does have experience and has top service. Straight into the shower where she goes behind you and cleans/strokes your dick from behind, already off to a good start. Then onto the bed for a gentle massage/catbath then into some rimming. Then onto her speciality which was DT BBBJ with lots of saliva and tounge action. She was doing this for a solid 10mins and if you're not seasoned, you'd blow quickly here. Moved onto some nice pussy sliding then back into more DT BBBJ. On goes the dom and like i said before, she absolutely goes hard. Very strong bouncing and solid PSE and DFK. Onto Doggy then missionary where she really makes you put in some effort. Opted to CIM and if you've read previous reviews, she keeps sucking and drains the life out of you, im talking another 3-5mins after blowing.

Told me to lay on my front again and gave me another massage whilst giving me another good rimming. After 5minutes, she asked for round 2. Turned me over and gave another solid DT BBBJ. Little john was going through the motions on this one but buzzer rang and didn't have enough time to blow. Finished with a shower with LFK. 9/10 for this WL in terms of her service and effort. From start to finish, 100% effort and little john prob will be asleep for the next week.

If you have any questions or would like me to add other information, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.
    Pretty low scores for a WL that puts 10/10 effort to satisfy your every desire.. maybe you are taking the piss???
    5/10 for asking how your day was????
    I can't take this "AR" with any seriousness unless you're 18 with no experience..
    There is no YMMV with the K girls at 310/479.. you would need to be a complete fuckwit to not have your dreams fulfilled.
    Ari is 10/10... Ginza spoiled us with their quality... try going out to shitsville for your $120 per hour punts that involve 60+ yo roasters... there is no YMMV with the K girls at ginza... all will satisfy your desires.
    K Ari is one of the best.

And i am a bit drunk ... lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Pretty low scores for a WL that puts 10/10 effort to satisfy your every desire.. maybe you are taking the piss???
    5/10 for asking how your day was????
    I can't take this "AR" with any seriousness unless you're 18 with no experience..
    There is no YMMV with the K girls at 310/479.. you would need to be a complete fuckwit to not have your dreams fulfilled.
    Ari is 10/10... Ginza spoiled us with their quality... try going out to shitsville for your $120 per hour punts that involve 60+ yo roasters... there is no YMMV with the K girls at ginza... all will satisfy your desires.
    K Ari is one of the best.

And i am a bit drunk ... lol
    Need to understand that this is my personal opinion and experience. The things I like may not be the same things you like.

I agree, I did mention 10/10 service and that she gave 100% effort. But she isn't a 10 in ALL categories. Again, my personal opinion.

5/10 for personality because we really didn't talk. You may have read my review wrong. Some people prefer the whole GFE and sweet personality type of WL but I can't say she was good nor bad in this category because we really didn't talk, hence the 5. I did make that clear.

I've read posts where some inviduals have had a fantastic time and then some not so good which is why it's "YMMV". If all girls were a 10, then there would be no reason to post a review.

Either way, appreciate your response.