Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many times you can have sex with same girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How many times you can have sex with same girl?

Hey,

Recently, just realised I can't 'do' same girl over twice. If I booked the same girl third time, my little buddy would not stand up!

now I am getting get bored easily to any girl, even she looks gorgeous and we had wonderful at first time. Second time, emmm... might be OK, but definitely fail at third time.

how many times you had sex with same girl in brothel? not you mistress

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If you mix up who you see and not see them consecutively it'll help.

Sometimes I'll see a few other WLs and then come back to the same girl and it feels like new.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If you mix up who you see and not see them consecutively it'll help.

Sometimes I'll see a few other WLs and then come back to the same girl and it feels like new.
    Thanks for the advice. I am really a sucker when taste some yummy 'food'. Can't control myself until my body itself steps up to tell me 'STOP!!! Don't use your brain!'

What I am saying is, Just can't believe, body could have its own idea !! It does happen few times, failed to get hard to the same girl, but moved to next door 10minutes later and then could DO the other girl..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been seeing the same girl on and off for years. With seeing other girls in between helps as mentioned.

Let's you compare your fave against the new ones on the market.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aozhouaussie View Post
    Hey,

Recently, just realised I can't 'do' same girl over twice. If I booked the same girl third time, my little buddy would not stand up!

now I am getting get bored easily to any girl, even she looks gorgeous and we had wonderful at first time. Second time, emmm... might be OK, but definitely fail at third time.

how many times you had sex with same girl in brothel? not you mistress
    Psychological problem maybe - i visited one 12 times couple of others 5 times.
    I can still visualise services from different WLs in my head and spontaneously erect - years after the event. Guess we are all different. Memories are great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do like the novelty of new girls but I also feel that the sex gets better once you've seen a girl a couple of times and she knows you and is more comfortable.

When a girl is relaxed, she can be more open and exploratory with you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Wait until you get married, and see how it goes. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def try to switch it up every few visits. ThereÂ’s no limit to the amount of times, but IÂ’ll generally have 1-2 punts a week, and visit a regular every second or third punt to keep things fresh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The max times for me seeing the same girl was around 20 times. It was a J girl from Ginza before COVID. Then there was a couple other girls I have seen 5-10 times over the course of last couple of years.

I now only see a girl 1-2 times these days as there so many quality girls out there. I know Asumi is back at GE so definitely repeat this week. I generally prefer seeing a regular as I feel more relaxed and know what's coming. But the problem with some girls, not all, the service drops when you become their regular. That's the time that you should move on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh bro, 20 times!!
    My problem is getting bored quickly to the same girl. Kind of no surprise to me , same drill every time, and then lost my interesting...
    Yeh, looking for different 'surprise' to myself... Hahahah

Banned
    how many times you had sex with same girl in brothel?
    About two years with the same ML for one or twice a week until she kicked me out.

I was lost after that for a while.

My refuge was a public library where a beautiful hot librarian with glasses worked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Similar with me, sex with the same girl gets boring very quickly. That biological hard-wiring for variety (The Coolidge effect) is very deeply engrained.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Similar with me, sex with the same girl gets boring very quickly. That biological hard-wiring for variety (The Coolidge effect) is very deeply engrained.
    I used to quote the Coolidge study to my ex wife.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If fs is on the table I haven’t found my limit yet. I’ve been seeing 1 ml for awhile now and the sex is still great.

I will say if sex is not on offer from the ml I struggle to return after the second visit, no matter how attractive she is or how good the service is. I guess there’s only so many ways to give a hj/bj.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm going to give the same answer I keep giving, it depends on the girl. I'm starting to sound like a broken record, loll...

The thing with punting is our senses are altered a little bit by the novelty of meeting a new girl. That fact alone sets our pulses racing and could be the only factor that determines whether you had good sex or not during that sesh. Once you get past the novelty and that factor is taken away, you start to see the girl with more "clarity".

For me, forget about third visits, I can go from hero in the first sesh down to zero in the second, hahah. But with some other girls that really ticked all the boxes for what I like in a girl (80% body, 10% face, 10% personality), I can keep on going back to the same girl for years and not be bored. Of course I'd still see other girls in between.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dude, you r the champain so far! 12 years...
    we are discussing in different unit. We are talking 'times', but you are saying 'time'.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I used to quote the Coolidge study to my ex wife.....
    How did that go down mate? Never positive in my experience. Sad that we want to fuck them less as time goes on, and a bitter pill to swallow for them.

Banned
    Received HJ from the same girl on and off for two years, third year was receiving consistent DTCBJ & CFS on a weekly basis. Don't think I'd get tired of her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OMG ! The scientists even have a theory for this type of issue!? Must be popular problem in men's group.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My problem is getting bored quickly to the same girl. Kind of no surprise to me , same drill every time, and then lost my interesting...
    Yeh, looking for different 'surprise' to myself... Hahahah
    Ever consider "2 sides of the same coin". Might she be bored with YOU? That's the trouble with the methodology here, MP or brothel, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes sessions are not all that conducive to anything more than sex. Still, you treat her like an orifice, and that's what she'll be. Treat her as a person, and that's what she'll be. Personally, I like people. Orifices all basically look the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast