Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many times you can have sex with same girl?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Ever consider "2 sides of the same coin". Might she be bored with YOU? That's the trouble with the methodology here, MP or brothel, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes sessions are not all that conducive to anything more than sex. Still, you treat her like an orifice, and that's what she'll be. Treat her as a person, and that's what she'll be. Personally, I like people. Orifices all basically look the same.
    would ya put a finger in any orfice????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two girls really captured my repetitive interest too see them 6 or 7 times spread out over a couple of years is the most!
    One girl sadly left the industry and the other got repetitive as soon as the hot mutual chemistry wasn’t being pushed more with each visit and personal barriers were erected

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Ever consider "2 sides of the same coin". Might she be bored with YOU? That's the trouble with the methodology here, MP or brothel, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes sessions are not all that conducive to anything more than sex. Still, you treat her like an orifice, and that's what she'll be. Treat her as a person, and that's what she'll be. Personally, I like people. Orifices all basically look the same.
    Very well stated Bro...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's interesting to see how others cope with the same girl on a consecutive or semi-regular basis. The ML I was seeing until she went on a holiday started out only offering a NHJ, but after the second visit she started to ramp up Pt.2 with variety, but at the same $ rate. Since the initial visit she has introduced, unlimited hands on, prostate massage, CBJ, BBBJ and more recently DATY. Pt. 3 has been discussed but for her it is off limits. I'm keen to see what else she has thought of during her holiday, or if she regresses to more standard fare. Her temporary replacement has offered Pt.3 at a standard fee, but she just does not have a body shape I'm interested in [chubby +], so I passed on that one.
    There won't be an AR on this one as it's not in Sydney and I have promised her non-disclosure of who/where.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    How did that go down mate? Never positive in my experience. Sad that we want to fuck them less as time goes on, and a bitter pill to swallow for them.
    Yeah, nah ....not the best relationship strategy. I didn't quite it but acted and played it out!

Very true what you say as time passes and our desire wanes and our eyes wander... it is sad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    23 times over a relatively short period !
    Ginza J girl who pushed every button I had and those I didn't know I had.
    Cross between pure addiction and plain stupidity.
    Experience waxed and waned a little after a while occasionally , but I kept returning with no regrets overall.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I try and have a new girl everytime, ive never found the need to go back to the same girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    How did that go down mate? Never positive in my experience. Sad that we want to fuck them less as time goes on, and a bitter pill to swallow for them.
    That's why sexual variety with different women is essential for a man, without her knowing of course if you're in a strictly monogamous relationship & I also don't even mention w/l's or m/l's if they ask about other ones that I see. I find a good answer is " I don't do this very often " which sort of answers the question without answering it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's been a few girls I have seen 5+ times

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love seeing the same girls again... my list:
    K Rebecca - 4 years - over 100+ sessions
    K Ari - 2 years - 30+ sessions
    K Jessie - 2 years - 10+ sessions
    K Misha - 2 years - 10+ sessions
    J Kawaii/Karen - 3 years - 30+ sessions

.... and the list goes on..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I lost the count. It was from May 2023 to January 2024 on a weekly basis and sometimes twice or three times a week for more than one hour to two hours

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I try to keep it to 1-3 visits. The novel factor quickly fades away after that but a few exceptional and vfm ladies I’ve ended up seeing up to 5 times though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, variety is the spice of life...

I used to weekly visit a non-rnt for treatment of a recurring issue.
    Initial visit, suggest remove undies to avoid oil, and towel then used.
    After the 4th visit, TT started whilst face down..
    after 6th visit, TT whilst face up started.
    8th visit, no towel and free ball rub.
    10th visit, free HJ.
    12th visit, free CBJ
    Now remember, this was a normal non-rnt. so how did it get this far ? simply because operator was bored and want to press limits.

Now for the next 6 month instead of going into the shop I went to her private residence, still claiming benefits, but we had BBBJ, CFS, then BBFS, then basically she wanted to progress thru https://sexpositions.club/ and more...

We I still see her occasionally, but nowhere as regular, because it got a bit boring.... and she now has a husband to work thru his book with...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12