Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J Ibuki ~ quick report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Ibuki ~ quick report

Ibuki newcomer

Newcomer friendly sexy body. Another shaved jap, very tight. Had some face work but looks good.

Shower - kissing and bbbj, got me rock hard easy.

Bbbj - kneels in front of you at bed and sucks with good pressure. Threw is some ball licking. She got me to the edge and I had to stop.

Bed. Dfk, opens her mouth but doesn't really snog or move her tongue much which is a bit weird but I still enjoyed it, better than no kissing or lfk. FIP ok, she is very tight.

Bbbj part 3 ~ kneeling between legs same as before, her pressure and rhythm made the jizz rise fast 😬 I pulled out and turkey slapped her tongue for a bit.

Sex ~ didn't last long as I'd gotten to close with the bbbj, but it was pretty hot. Nutted in the bag trying to hold on, missed CIM which she did offer. Oh well.

She lies next to you for cuddles and kept kissing me, very GFE. She is a very fun girl to spend time with, she tries her best to converse with you with limited english

Overall give her 9/10. She also wore a schoolgirl outfit, which really does nothing for me but others might like it. YMMV.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post
    Ibuki newcomer

Newcomer friendly sexy body. Another shaved jap, very tight. Had some face work but looks good.

Shower - kissing and bbbj, got me rock hard easy.

Bbbj - kneels in front of you at bed and sucks with good pressure. Threw is some ball licking. She got me to the edge and I had to stop.

Bed. Dfk, opens her mouth but doesn't really snog or move her tongue much which is a bit weird but I still enjoyed it, better than no kissing or lfk. FIP ok, she is very tight.

Bbbj part 3 ~ kneeling between legs same as before, her pressure and rhythm made the jizz rise fast �� I pulled out and turkey slapped her tongue for a bit.

Sex ~ didn't last long as I'd gotten to close with the bbbj, but it was pretty hot. Nutted in the bag trying to hold on, missed CIM which she did offer. Oh well.

She lies next to you for cuddles and kept kissing me, very GFE. She is a very fun girl to spend time with, she tries her best to converse with you with limited english

Overall give her 9/10. She also wore a schoolgirl outfit, which really does nothing for me but others might like it. YMMV.

wow ur quick onto it champ! thanks for intel

how would u rate face and looks vs the Photos? does she look more like the first and last photo or the ones in the Kimono?

thanks in advance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First picture is most accurate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post
    First picture is most accurate
    wowwww i'm glad its first photo! hahaha (was the answer i was hoping for) will need to add her to my list

thanks i can now bump down J Sei and J Yuma - save some pineapples hahahaha thanks mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR boss! Definetly want to try her kneeling infront of the bed. Was there alot of eye contact for GFE during BBBJ?

How long did you go for? Think she'd offer second shot if you went for 60mins?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not many Japanese ladies have work done on face, maybe I will pass this one. Thanks bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSydPunter View Post
    Thanks for the AR boss! Definetly want to try her kneeling infront of the bed. Was there alot of eye contact for GFE during BBBJ?

How long did you go for? Think she'd offer second shot if you went for 60mins?
    Was 30 min, you can def go twice if you book longer, I prefer 30 if I haven't seen the girl she might be a dud but Ginza are always reliable with quality I've found 🙌

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her today and same experience as Jimmy, good bbbj and wearing the schoolgirl uniform.

She offered CIM at the start of the session if I liked, DFK was bit better than described with a bit of tongue, however not great. Bit of FOAM when sucking her nipples and fingering.

Her pussy is ridiculously tight, felt like it was gripping around me for dear life from the moment I entered! Was almost impossible to hold on and go for CIM after entering her, wonder how many guys take up her CIM offer lol

In regards to her face it seems just her nose is done, and she has fillers in her lips to make them look bigger, she still looks quite pretty.

Limited English made the cuddling hard and awkward as she couldn’t get what she wanted to say across - said something about being here for two weeks not sure if she meant already or that’s how long she’ll stay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Her pussy is ridiculously tight, felt like it was gripping around me for dear life from the moment I entered! Was almost impossible to hold on and go for CIM after entering her, wonder how many guys take up her CIM offer lol
    😂 Yeah a few thrusts and I knew I was in trouble. She could open a twist top beer with that pussy 🍻🍺

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how do you rate her boobs? natural? good shape?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Natural boobs, nice slightly perky nipples. I don’t think she liked me sucking on them, kept trying to kiss me instead.
    She was a bit thin for my taste, but the service was good. Only a few more days before she leaves if anyone wants to try her out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Highly recommend ibuki. I thought she was slim but not too thin, but i dont go for thicc girls.

Really liked her dfk which is more sensual lip licking than trying to stick her tongue down your throat.

Skilled bbbj. Really tight pussy. Great service: after round one she immediately started grabbing my dick while we cuddled. Dont even have to ask for round 2 as she asked whether i was ready to go again (1 hour booking).

Shes there for another week but hoping she comes back like a lot of ginza girls are doing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Powerful cunt. Wonderful. CIM a bonus.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    Highly recommend ibuki. I thought she was slim but not too thin, but i dont go for thicc girls.

Really liked her dfk which is more sensual lip licking than trying to stick her tongue down your throat.

Skilled bbbj. Really tight pussy. Great service: after round one she immediately started grabbing my dick while we cuddled. Dont even have to ask for round 2 as she asked whether i was ready to go again (1 hour booking).

Shes there for another week but hoping she comes back like a lot of ginza girls are doing.
    Yeah ibuki was a good punt. I should have booked her for an hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner View Post
    Natural boobs, nice slightly perky nipples. I don’t think she liked me sucking on them, kept trying to kiss me instead.
    She was a bit thin for my taste, but the service was good. Only a few more days before she leaves if anyone wants to try her out.
    Thanks for info brother !

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner View Post
    Thanks for that @spanner. Did she say what date she is leaving?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably last day either today or tomorrow. She did mention that she plans to come back around December this year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for that @spanner. Did she say what date she is leaving?
    Her last day tomorrow per roster…

But hey looks like K IU is back tehehehe

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for the info bros. Dont think i'll be able to see her this time around. She finishes 4pm tomorrow. Hopefully be comes back earlier then dec.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her today as one of her last customers, my experience with her was mediocre, maybe it was last day. Overall I would rate her 7/10

Face: 8/10 cute type and have a slim face. Her lips has fillers.

Body: 8/10 description is accurate. No tattoos

Service and attitude: 5/10

BBBJ was boring, lack of movement, too sloppy and not much suction. Had 35min left for round 2 but little bro couldn't get up. Her BJ and HJ wasn't doing it for me, and her limiting touching screwed my mind. I probably should of just left early cause my mind wasn't in it anymore.

There also minimal eye contact.

Her pussy is tight as described, few thrust and you're definitely in trouble. Doggy was great.

Her English is limited but isn't nonexistent. She mention studying overseas before but her English is rusty because she doesn't use it much.

Personally I felt like her service was very professional, she offered round 2 but everything just felt mechanical and not a great GFE. I wouldn't return but there's lot of factors for the service, maybe she's tired or maybe we just didn't connect. YMMV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast