Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strangest request you had from a WL/ML???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Strangest request you had from a WL/ML???

As the title, what was asked from you that had you think wtf?

Mine was if she could pop my pimple

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lots of asian girls like to pop pimples - that's not so strange. I assume she was Chinese or Japanese or Korean?
    The strangest i had from a young Chinese girl (under 22 yo) was if she could take a picture of my dick to show her friends because apparently it was on the large side.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Lots of asian girls like to pop pimples - that's not so strange. I assume she was Chinese or Japanese or Korean?
    The strangest i had from a young Chinese girl (under 22 yo) was if she could take a picture of my dick to show her friends because apparently it was on the large side.
    So did you let her?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    I once got asked if she could fuck my foot. Of course I said yes. She got all 5 toes and half my foot in there, it was impressive and a kind of a turn on to see her get off and cum all over my foot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a J girl ask me to choke her to the point of almost passing out. Not really a big fan of it as it makes the whole experience feel a little rapey.

And my Aussie ex was obsessed with popping my pimples so I think that might just be a girl thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I had a J girl ask me to choke her to the point of almost passing out. Not really a big fan of it as it makes the whole experience feel a little rapey.

And my Aussie ex was obsessed with popping my pimples so I think that might just be a girl thing.
    An ex had me put a belt around her neck and choke.her with it whilst going hard on her, was mad fun till one time she blacked out on me. She blacked out long enough and i couldn't wake her till the point of being 10 seconds away from having to call an ambulance till she came too. Fucking shit was scary and she was wild, was so nonchalant about it happening that i didnt want to choke her ever again, wasn't kinky anymore for me.

It must be a girl thing because she was sussing it out and eventually asked sheepishly if she could and when I said yes she got excited like I gave her a $5k tip. It was one without a head so it stung like a mother fucker when she squeezed it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The strangest request I’ve ever had with a WL was to stay and cuddle. I went to private WL did the usual 60min and she was fairly talkative through the session.

Once I blew for the second time and was getting cleaned up she said it’s late (11pm) stay and cuddle… I’m like nah sorry no more money… she was like no money. I stayed and cuddled for a while talked some more and we actually really engaged not just chit chat.

While we were cuddling she was running hands over my body. In the end I got hard again she gloved the ol fella up and gave me another blow job and went another round. I went to go now it’s about 1am.

Begged me to stay the night. Was a strange request. Talked some more found out she moved to Sydney to study at uni and knew no one got into that type of work week before hadn’t had many clients was lonely, broke and overwhelmed.

It was a really strange “60min” session. I’ve been back a couple of times now and always seem to have the same thing, stay well late. Catch up for coffee

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "Give me a baby"
    i didn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    "Give me a baby"
    i didn't.
    that is a pretty standard one TBH

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    After just finishing in "spoons" with a beautiful Korean WL in Seoul, I made a move to exit the position/bed when she reached back and placed a hand at the small of my back and said "where are you going ....you've got no where important to go"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    After just finishing in "spoons" with a beautiful Korean WL in Seoul, I made a move to exit the position/bed when she reached back and placed a hand at the small of my back and said "where are you going ....you've got no where important to go"
    Haha, that's a sassy girl!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    I once got asked if she could fuck my foot. Of course I said yes. She got all 5 toes and half my foot in there, it was impressive and a kind of a turn on to see her get off and cum all over my foot.
    That's actually kinda hot. Nice one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Give me a baby"
    i didn't.
    Translation - Support me for life & give me an Australian citizenship.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastguy View Post
    Talked some more found out she moved to Sydney to study at uni and knew no one got into that type of work week before hadn’t had many clients was lonely, broke and overwhelmed.
    Law degrees run at a couple of hundred grand & alot of girls aren't being supported by rich overseas Asian daddy to pay for it. Quite common situation like that.

Plenty over last few years, can recall following:
    1) ML offering to pay money to shop for 2 hours so she can sleep at couch and I can watch a movie on phone for those 2 hours (according to her, mamasan is very strict and will not let her go home).
    2) ML asking to put on a condom just before getting over the line as she has not seen a man releasing baby batter in a bag
    3)ML/WL into choking, slapping and use of abusive language (not my thing so despite trying, failed miserably)
    4) A Japanese ML/WL asking me to put on my base ball cap in reverse during the deed
    and more...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Give me a baby"
    i didn't.
    Haha yes

I always hit back with the "when you make me fall in love with you", cause we both know that ain't going to happen

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    - cum in side me
    - fuck my ass
    - stays the night after cip - not really a request
    - bit me, hard -- to the point of blood
    - chock me - to the point of passing out lol
    - pinch me - some girls just love pain

its been an interesting few months

never got

"piss on me" though
    or "cut me" lol those i prob wouldnt do a bit too far

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not so much a request but more of a routine, Felicia from 227 north Strathfield used to put on some sexy music after part 1 and gave a nice lap dance. Fuck that was sexy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My very first encounter with a Chinese ML gilf was weird and has never been repeated, she gave a good strong massage and quite an acceptable HJ, cleaned me up and told me to lie on my front again .. "to wipe off oil" .. which she did, then asked if she could massage "here" and stuck her fingertip in my arsehole. Not uncommon during TT or Pt.2 but after the event ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a request, but she was gauging how I reacted. ML starts with a really good massage everywhere, then does bodyslide, and nhj. After every visit, she becomes a bit rougher, and adds choking, biting, slapping, waiting to see if I say stop or no. She chocked me so hard, it felt my eyes would pop out, and that is when I came. Recently, I have bite marks over my chest, and my neck is reddish from the choking.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast