Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Strangest request you had from a WL/ML???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Not a request, but she was gauging how I reacted. ML starts with a really good massage everywhere, then does bodyslide, and nhj. After every visit, she becomes a bit rougher, and adds choking, biting, slapping, waiting to see if I say stop or no. She chocked me so hard, it felt my eyes would pop out, and that is when I came. Recently, I have bite marks over my chest, and my neck is reddish from the choking.
    Wow. Good luck hiding that one from the missus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissle Piston View Post
    Absolutely it does...
    My regular or fall back on WL gives me the best service.
    I try to see her weekly and usually do.
    I pay for 30 mins and usually get an hour plus all the extras in the book at no charge.
    If i haven't seen her for say 2 weeks, she will send me a hello text which is kinda cool - especially if it includes a photo of her wearing something sexy. She's a smart girl as this usually gets me booking her straight away.
    That’s awesome. Can I ask, is she Thai, Chinese etc? Not asking who she is as it’s not my business and you have a very good thing happening. Just curious as to which nationality is more likely to be more engaging with regulars and allow you to build that trust and rapport.

All good if you don’t want to share.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    That’s awesome. Can I ask, is she Thai, Chinese etc? Not asking who she is as it’s not my business and you have a very good thing happening. Just curious as to which nationality is more likely to be more engaging with regulars and allow you to build that trust and rapport.

All good if you don’t want to share.
    All good dude...
    She is HK chinese in her 20s.
    Have been seeing her for about 9 months.
    We sort of clicked straight away and after a few months seeing her, it was like clockwork, very easy and stress free without the weird bouts of nervousness etc i get when rocking up to a door to the unknown.
    The rapport is great as we get on like good friends.
    We try different things and i guess she trusts me alot which is cool.
    I always ask her if she needs anything when im on the way too and don't mind grabbing her stuff if i can.
    I have bought her a couple of cheeky outfits and she often asks what i want her to wear which is an awesome touch.
    Over the months she has warned up alot and we do things she doesn't advertise or would generally say no too.
    A really cool chick just doing her thing and i have a lot of respect for her actually.
    I dont know her full story and dont really want to either - just not why i am there.
    I first saw her on E and B over a year ago, then one day just went yeah why not.
    Glad i did.
    I do look around for others all the time and see quite a few yet good old trusty always delivers and i never get bored of her.
    I know what i am walking into everytime and always leave extremely happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good dude...
    She is HK chinese in her 20s.
    Have been seeing her for about 9 months.
    We sort of clicked straight away and after a few months seeing her, it was like clockwork, very easy and stress free without the weird bouts of nervousness etc i get when rocking up to a door to the unknown.
    The rapport is great as we get on like good friends.
    We try different things and i guess she trusts me alot which is cool.
    I always ask her if she needs anything when im on the way too and don't mind grabbing her stuff if i can.
    I have bought her a couple of cheeky outfits and she often asks what i want her to wear which is an awesome touch.
    Over the months she has warned up alot and we do things she doesn't advertise or would generally say no too.
    A really cool chick just doing her thing and i have a lot of respect for her actually.
    I dont know her full story and dont really want to either - just not why i am there.
    I first saw her on E and B over a year ago, then one day just went yeah why not.
    Glad i did.
    I do look around for others all the time and see quite a few yet good old trusty always delivers and i never get bored of her.
    I know what i am walking into everytime and always leave extremely happy.
    That is awesome mate. Sounds as though there is a lot of respect both ways. From what I have read on here, it does pay to have a regular and it’s a case of finding one you click with. Right now I am more into ML than I am WL as there that feeling of the unknown and where it might lead, which is exciting.

Good for you mate. Keep on enjoying the arrangement and the benefits.

Thanks for sharing. Much appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    That is awesome mate. Sounds as though there is a lot of respect both ways. From what I have read on here, it does pay to have a regular and it’s a case of finding one you click with. Right now I am more into ML than I am WL as there that feeling of the unknown and where it might lead, which is exciting.

Good for you mate. Keep on enjoying the arrangement and the benefits.

Thanks for sharing. Much appreciated.
    ...and she makes a fucken awesome salmon dish 🤓

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ...and she makes a fucken awesome salmon dish ��
    Haha another bonus.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ...and she makes a fucken awesome salmon dish ��
    I love salmon. Skin on. Very good for you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I love salmon. Skin on. Very good for you.
    Grilled asparagus wrapped in salmon skin, then salmon seared after marinating in mustard and maple syrup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the past ML’s at SP told me she wanted to “tongue fuck my ass” never had that said to me before lol.
    I told her that I’m not into that kind of stuff but she was very persistent so I gave up in the end.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    One of the past ML’s at SP told me she wanted to “tongue fuck my ass” never had that said to me before lol.
    I told her that I’m not into that kind of stuff but she was very persistent so I gave up in the end.
    You sound devastated bro, you need some therapy and counselling to get over that

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I haven't see this ML for ages....after a warming hug . " Today I you want to fck my ass, no pussy " so I anal her for a good 30mins + easy mainly in doggy. She cum once in flat iron. After a while
    Looking at her face in the mirror she was clearly struggling in pain but never said anything. I guess some girl enjoys this kind of pain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I haven't see this ML for ages....after a warming hug . " Today I you want to fck my ass, no pussy " so I anal her for a good 30mins + easy mainly in doggy. She cum once in flat iron. After a while
    Looking at her face in the mirror she was clearly struggling in pain but never said anything. I guess some girl enjoys this kind of pain.
    No smell? I thought you need to do some cleaning beforehand just in case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back on topic - ML wanted me to grope her A cups to make them grow bigger!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Back on topic - ML wanted me to grope her A cups to make them grow bigger!
    Would've probably worked if she was still in her teens. She needs good fats such as Omega 3s, MCT oils and Vitamin D3 to help plump those jugs as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only request I have received is for payment. I guess I am not as lucky as other punters lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The strangest request was after the 4th time of seeing an ML she texted me asking if I could buy her a coffee machine 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    You sound devastated bro, you need some therapy and counselling to get over that
    lol, it wasn’t that bad at the end.

Banned
    ...and she makes a fucken awesome salmon dish 🤓
    Anyone buys and cook the head? I like the collar part deep fried. Yummy! And they're cheap too, usually $5 per head.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Maybe she was a bit "blocked up", if you get what I mean, and she was using your tool to unblock it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe she was a bit "blocked up", if you get what I mean, and she was using your tool to unblock it.
    You mean like a toilet plunger, except this plunger is only 6 inches long

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast