Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Strangest request you had from a WL/ML???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bar hopping a few years ago overseas, mate got a bbbj under the table from a lady who then deposited his cum in her friends pussy.
    When she offered same service to me I declined. During the evening I saw then do this a few more times but also swapping.
    Turns out they were a lesbian pair trying to get pregnant and didn't want a dick inserted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Bar hopping a few years ago overseas, mate got a bbbj under the table from a lady who then deposited his cum in her friends pussy.
    When she offered same service to me I declined. During the evening I saw then do this a few more times but also swapping.
    Turns out they were a lesbian pair trying to get pregnant and didn't want a dick inserted.
    I had one a few years back spit out a load in her hand and started fingering herself.
    Obviously wanted to get up the duff.
    I thought it was a turn off.
    Needless to say she did squat in the shower after and flush herself out pretty good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The sperms are mostly gonna have died with the saliva in the mouth and the fact that they then still need to travel through to the uterus.

No way that's gonna work. Or very unlikely to conceive like that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    One of the past ML’s at SP told me she wanted to “tongue fuck my ass” never had that said to me before lol.
    I told her that I’m not into that kind of stuff but she was very persistent so I gave up in the end.
    Any chance you could private msg me with her details ?

thanks in advance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by endorphine7 View Post
    Any chance you could private msg me with her details ?

thanks in advance
    Hey mate,
    She no longer works at SP and I have no idea where she works these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Now that is one sexy story. Just knowing she wanted some enjoyment out of your session.

Would you say it pays to have a regular?
    I'd say yes. While I do enjoy scouting for new pitchers, I do enjoy my starting rotations. Nice when you don't have to start from zero. Sure, it's BUSINESS, but they do care if you're enjoying. There's been times when my eyes were bigger than my stomach (or some body part), after pounding away, couldn't get over the top, just too tired to finish. I'd say not her fault, just too tired, no problem. While a scouting prospect would be fine with quitting, regulars would not accept defeat, and work to reinvigorate me to finish the job. Their work ethic is appreciated.

As to strange request, not so strange, but a number would request I get out my egg/torpedo vibrator for THEIR enjoyment (different clime where LT was the norm).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345