Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strangest request you had from a WL/ML???

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    I am interested to find out when i would say stop...Name and location please.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Not a request, but she was gauging how I reacted. ML starts with a really good massage everywhere, then does bodyslide, and nhj. After every visit, she becomes a bit rougher, and adds choking, biting, slapping, waiting to see if I say stop or no. She chocked me so hard, it felt my eyes would pop out, and that is when I came. Recently, I have bite marks over my chest, and my neck is reddish from the choking.
    I am interested to find out when i would say stop.... Name of girl, shop and contact details please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The weirdest I have jhad is actually one many people would want.

Had an ML who I had seen a few times (very sexy and sexual chinese lady) who had already got me off once that session and on teasing me further got me rock hard, got off the table and knelt down. Looked up at me and asked me to cum on her face as 'she had never had it done and wanted to experience it', so she tugged me off onto her face.

She smiled, then reality set in and she got a weird look on her face and started to laugh, stood up, grabbed me in a cuddle, thanked me and then wiped herself off.

Man I do miss that girl as she disappeared through covid.

Not a request, but she was gauging how I reacted. ML starts with a really good massage everywhere, then does bodyslide, and nhj. After every visit, she becomes a bit rougher, and adds choking, biting, slapping, waiting to see if I say stop or no. She chocked me so hard, it felt my eyes would pop out, and that is when I came. Recently, I have bite marks over my chest, and my neck is reddish from the choking.
    Have had a similar experience with an ML at times last year (not quite to the levels you have) where she tested the water with some slapping, nibbles, choking and the like, which I admit I absolutely enjoy so was all good for me. She has not left bite marks and certainly has not left any other marks but I think she got a chance to let a few kinks out with a customer which seemed to make her day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not a ML....but possibly a WL...but never 100% confirmed.

Out having drinks one night and met a girl who agreed to follow me back to me place. One thing led to another and in the heat of the moment, she asked if I had a dom. I told her I did but then she asked if it was ok if we used hers.

Sure why not right?

Then she pulls out a doraemon dom which cracked me up....we proceeded to have cutsy sex given her preference for all things cute.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had a ML while between my legs and giving me a HJ wanted her head squeezed like really hard againsts the sides of her head with my hands, thought it was so weird, then she told me to it as hard as i can because she loved it... i think she got off on that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    had a ML while between my legs and giving me a HJ wanted her head squeezed like really hard againsts the sides of her head with my hands, thought it was so weird, then she told me to it as hard as i can because she loved it... i think she got off on that.
    Maybe she was having a headache and needed some relief, lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Besides begging me to go bareback, I had one massage lady ask me to wear a buttplug next time I visit. I haven’t done it but it got me wondering how many punters show up plugged to a massage session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Reading through this thread is making me realise I need to broaden my horizons. Never had a particularly strange request... Like a buttplug lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    These are the exceptions for sure. In most cases it's the customer with the strange requests. I never had any from the ml or wl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This sounds pretty wild

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there was once a girl basically just lie on the edge of the bed facing the ceiling hinting me to face fuck her and then grabbed my my hands putting around her throat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some very interesting requests indeed. Nothing requested of me so far. I wonder what it'll be...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wasn't a request per se but general chit chat about Japanese kinks like enema farting etc
    check it out if you have the stomach for it
    https://thisvid.com/playlist/136734/...a-performance/

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    WLs never really ask me to do weird shit.
    Maybe its because I am so boring and conventional and vanilla.
    Some WLs do weird shit to me without asking though and that's pretty hot.
    Anyway it's all good. Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Wasn't a request per se but general chit chat about Japanese kinks like enema farting etc
    check it out if you have the stomach for it
    https://thisvid.com/playlist/136734/...a-performance/
    I ain't clicking that link

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently had an ML ask for my phone - handed it over and she turned on the camera - changed it to front camera - got me to sit on the table as she lay across my waist. Held the phone between my thighs under my balls and for the next 10 mins I watched myself in the background being given a sumptuous BBBJ with her moving the camera in for some amazing close up of tongue action and of her lips as my head disappeared into heaven.
    Sadly not on record

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Weirdest request would probably be a ML in a dodgy parlour only offering massage 😂 Must have thought I was a cop or something.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Asked if I'm interested in marriage for her citizenship.
    Prior before that she hinted and hyped herself saying whoever she married to would be lucky etc cause she would do house work blah blah
    Then also say she would give me a kid..
    Not really her best selling points

Anyway turns out she's married some dude but not living together. Paying for PR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Asked if I'm interested in marriage for her citizenship.
    Prior before that she hinted and hyped herself saying whoever she married to would be lucky etc cause she would do house work blah blah
    Then also say she would give me a kid..
    Not really her best selling points

Anyway turns out she's married some dude but not living together. Paying for PR
    When was this? I know for a fact that since COVID they revamped the spouse visa - when you apply initially you have to show proof you've registered your relationship through defacto or marriage, then they'll grant her a temporary visa and give you both 2 years time to gather more evidence including photos together, text messages and testimonies from friends proving that you're both in an actual relationship. After that 2 years period it's still not an easy change to PR - they might ask for more evidence and can reject the application on grounds that the evidence isn't strong enough. I heard that many are still on the temporary visa after 4 years because of processing backlogs.

So yeah, if this was back almost a decade ago it's pretty easy to cheat the system as I have known many Chinese people who did sham marriages and divorced right after getting their PR for a sum of money. These days it's very difficult and a simple slip up might end badly.

The fastest way to get approval into PR would be to have kids together. As you're continuously submitting evidence to prove your relationship you can submit a copy of your partner's ultrasound of the foetus and her expecting date. Sometimes the immigration office might show empathy and fast track the PR approval on the ninth month of pregnancy so that your partner will be eligible for Medicare and give birth without paying huge hospital bills upfront.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some “mail order brides” have found a way to not have to wait for the 2 years of living together under a temporary partner visa before they’re issued PR.

They go to the police and say their husband was violent— they got assaulted— and this triggers the opportunity for them not to remain with the husband and get PR anyway.

This trick was reported on ABC 4Corners long ago. The government does not extradite foreign women who married violent Aussie men and broke up with them in the first 2 years.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast