Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strangest request you had from a WL/ML???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    They go to the police and say their husband was violent— they got assaulted— and this triggers the opportunity for them not to remain with the husband and get PR anyway.
    They made an amendment last year:

What should I do if the relationship has ended and there has been family violence?
    First, you will need to advise the Department that your relationship has ended and that you have experienced family violence. In many cases where an applicant makes a claim of family violence, the Department might still require you to provide further evidence that your relationship was genuine and continuing before the breakdown. Once the Department is satisfied that your relationship was genuine, they will assess your claim of family violence. There is no requirement for you to show that your relationship ended because of the family violence.

Source: https://iarc.org.au/resources/partne...-relationship/
    I guess the ABC 4Corners exposé triggered an amendment to the Immigration act.

There's also the risk of the "husband" spilling the beans and telling the court that the relationship wasn't genuine, and that money was involved as revenge for being slapped with an AVO. That would definitely expedite deportation.

The court these days have been aware of fake domestic violence cases. In exception to Mt Druitt and adjacent areas, local cops are very unlikely to show bias against the male partner whenever the female partner calls 000 and presents "evidence" of a face being bruised herself. There was news of a Moroccan lady living the high life under her Arab Australian (not sure which nationality but not Lebanese) husband and became greedy, she bruised her own head and went to the cops pretending she was freshly beaten. CCTV of the apartment shows that the husband was nowhere near the apartment and she went up and down the complex all alone before heading to the police station. She was trying to file for divorce in order to take all of his hard earn money for herself.

Honestly I haven't heard of many sham marriages for citizenship nowadays compared to a decade ago. Maybe the new measures are proving effective?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    When was this? I know for a fact that since COVID they revamped the spouse visa - when you apply initially you have to show proof you've registered your relationship through defacto or marriage, then they'll grant her a temporary visa and give you both 2 years time to gather more evidence including photos together, text messages and testimonies from friends proving that you're both in an actual relationship. After that 2 years period it's still not an easy change to PR - they might ask for more evidence and can reject the application on grounds that the evidence isn't strong enough. I heard that many are still on the temporary visa after 4 years because of processing backlogs.

So yeah, if this was back almost a decade ago it's pretty easy to cheat the system as I have known many Chinese people who did sham marriages and divorced right after getting their PR for a sum of money. These days it's very difficult and a simple slip up might end badly.

The fastest way to get approval into PR would be to have kids together. As you're continuously submitting evidence to prove your relationship you can submit a copy of your partner's ultrasound of the foetus and her expecting date. Sometimes the immigration office might show empathy and fast track the PR approval on the ninth month of pregnancy so that your partner will be eligible for Medicare and give birth without paying huge hospital bills upfront.
    This was last year, they're using immigration agents to help them do the documents etc.

Besides that yes I know few people that hasn't been grated visa after 5 + years
    But some been granted after 2 years.
    They must have one hell of an immigrantuon agent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quick Question

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Not a request, but she was gauging how I reacted. ML starts with a really good massage everywhere, then does bodyslide, and nhj. After every visit, she becomes a bit rougher, and adds choking, biting, slapping, waiting to see if I say stop or no. She chocked me so hard, it felt my eyes would pop out, and that is when I came. Recently, I have bite marks over my chest, and my neck is reddish from the choking.
    Hi there, very new to this site and enjoying what i have read lately. was wondering if you can share the details of this service provider. Thanks in advance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    This was last year, they're using immigration agents to help them do the documents etc.

Besides that yes I know few people that hasn't been grated visa after 5 + years
    But some been granted after 2 years.
    They must have one hell of an immigrantuon agent
    Not really. I have friends who applied by themselves without an agent's help. Agents are basically third party people who lodge the application for you, give you immigration advice and charge you a fee for all of that but they're not directly associated with the immigration Dept. All decisions to approve or reject applications are done by assistants in the Immigration minister's office under his direct authority - even the case manager from the immigration dept has no power to approve visas, they can only write recommendations of whether the applicant has satisfied all the visa requirements.

I got my PR approved within 3 months a long time ago (different visa subclass not spouse visa lol). Everyone else who applied the same visa subclass as myself had to wait 2-8 years before getting approved, and some even employed agents to do their paperwork. Mine was done without an agent but I had done my homework 2 years prior, and I presented a strong case that satisfied the requirements. The letter of approval came directly from the minister, and I can say that my case manager at the time was quite racist and told me in my face that I should withdraw my application on day one. Good thing she doesn't have the power to influence my visa decision.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bringing back this thread to its title, “the strangest request from a ML/WG”, I think the best request is not the strangest but if she simply looks you in the eye and says, “I want you to fuck Mr hard, now.”

This is especially exciting if she is someone you have not booked before. Basically a total stranger you met less than 60 minutes earlier.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Bringing back this thread to its title, “the strangest request from a ML/WG”, I think the best request is not the strangest but if she simply looks you in the eye and says, “I want you to fuck Mr hard, now.”

This is especially exciting if she is someone you have not booked before. Basically a total stranger you met less than 60 minutes earlier.
    Heard this so ofte, my standard response, its yours to use, go for it. If they ask for money then just call them out, Yes a few times when I have manage to convert a B2B session into a pussyslide, the girl has said similar or even better when they "accidently" slip you in to finish inside.

Was at SGM yesterday, new girl begged to see the roster pictures of herself and then critiqued them. Then looked at all my friend pictures on my phone, giggling away.

It turned into a good session

Erica is a little passive and slightly chubby, but pretty, accommodating and lovely person.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    when they "accidently" slip you in to finish inside.
    This might be orgasmic for a few seconds, but the risk of serious ramifications far outweighs the pleasure.
    Never leave your DNA behind.

Banned
    Had one where the WL did a pussy slide on me and I came unexpectedly from that. Didn't expect to go round 2 but she asked me about something that made me really horny I started making out with her and I got hard for round 2. Condom sex made me soft again so I asked for another pussy slide, she took the condom off and did her thing. She teased me by slipping me in momentarily and pulling me out, and her alarm rang. She laid on her back and told me "cum outside". Gladly did her BB and did as was told, finished 2nd round on her belly.

Wanted to see her again but she played her game, would not approve my booking so I stopped trying. This was years ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The first session I had with my current regular ML, she'd finished a perfectly good massage and I had just flipped - having paid tips up front and was settling in for a pleasant NHJ, she strips off, gets me hard and then very politely asks if she could sit on my face and give me a BJ/ 69... needless to say, she didn't have to ask twice....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    The first session I had with my current regular ML, she'd finished a perfectly good massage and I had just flipped - having paid tips up front and was settling in for a pleasant NHJ, she strips off, gets me hard and then very politely asks if she could sit on my face and give me a BJ/ 69... needless to say, she didn't have to ask twice....
    Now that is one sexy story. Just knowing she wanted some enjoyment out of your session.

Would you say it pays to have a regular?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Now that is one sexy story. Just knowing she wanted some enjoyment out of your session.

Really depends on your own preferences. I enjoy a more personal connection most of the time. But there’s also nothing like the thrill of a good punt too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, from my own experience, it certainly pays to have a regular, but that's just me. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never get anything super weird, but here is my list:

1. Riding my face, and she really grind it until she was came, getting better and hotte every time i meet her . We finished shower and she just bend her ass in front of my facr, knowing what to come. Note that this is ML, so we pretty much skip all BS part 1. Too bad she is not around anymore.
    2. Asked me to choke her lightly, put blind fold and tie her hand,i did that super light, don't want to hurt her, this is ML turn to be my regular outside if shop for a while until she is retired and go back to HK.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was a post somewhere in these threads from years ago when a punter went to QVB Massage and urgently needed to take a dump while waiting before the massage. Found the toilet on another level of the building, did a shit, then realised his ass was covered in 'butt mud'. Alas, no toilet paper! He found one of the ML's fleece sweaters hanging up. Used it instead to wipe away the poo, dumping the soiled garment in the nearby bathtub and walking out. Hilarious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had one where the WL did a pussy slide on me and I came unexpectedly from that. Didn't expect to go round 2 but she asked me about something that made me really horny I started making out with her and I got hard for round 2. Condom sex made me soft again so I asked for another pussy slide, she took the condom off and did her thing. She teased me by slipping me in momentarily and pulling me out, and her alarm rang. She laid on her back and told me "cum outside". Gladly did her BB and did as was told, finished 2nd round on her belly.

Wanted to see her again but she played her game, would not approve my booking so I stopped trying. This was years ago.
    She might have your child now? LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Why wouldn't see approve of your booking? surely you could negotiate down the services

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    She might have your child now? LOL
    If she had she would've told me over the phone that she is pregnant with my kid years ago. She had my number and was texting me briefly. She didn't reply to my last text so I left it as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Why wouldn't see approve of your booking? surely you could negotiate down the services
    She was trying to play the game of making me pursue her after knowing that I broke up with her friend. I wasn't going to play that game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=hornedbeast;2958536] then realised his ass was covered in 'butt mud'. /QUOTE]

Too funny mate - I nearly fell off my chair when I read that as I was laughing so much...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post

Absolutely it does...
    My regular or fall back on WL gives me the best service.
    I try to see her weekly and usually do.
    I pay for 30 mins and usually get an hour plus all the extras in the book at no charge.
    If i haven't seen her for say 2 weeks, she will send me a hello text which is kinda cool - especially if it includes a photo of her wearing something sexy. She's a smart girl as this usually gets me booking her straight away.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast