Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: V Helen/Lan/Fiona whereabouts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The one thing she was, is dangerous... in every sense of the word....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had three intros with her at 42G and No5 and never made a booking with her. After all I read, I feel good that it never turned into a booking thanks to her unattractive face and those massive unproportional balloons (Just my opinion).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This may offend some of you but it is what it is and the phrases I'm using are not to be derogatory. She was a whore who knew how men worked. She brought her a game the three times I saw this girl and I'll tell you what. A slut who knows the game yet still delivers a hungry appetite for sex each time , even when your an old middle aged white guy is fucking phenomenal. I won't argue the crazy side because I never saw it but I also never dated the woman. To me she delivered a service that few matched cause her focus was on me each time . She wasn't for everyone and that's why we have all these wonderful working ladies out there to sample and hopefully enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    In a sense, I may already know the details why as well..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    This may offend some of you but it is what it is and the phrases I'm using are not to be derogatory. She was a whore who knew how men worked. She brought her a game the three times I saw this girl and I'll tell you what. A slut who knows the game yet still delivers a hungry appetite for sex each time , even when your an old middle aged white guy is fucking phenomenal. I won't argue the crazy side because I never saw it but I also never dated the woman. To me she delivered a service that few matched cause her focus was on me each time . She wasn't for everyone and that's why we have all these wonderful working ladies out there to sample and hopefully enjoy.
    Agreed. A whore in the truest and most complimentary sense of the term. I don’t think anyone can ever claim they didn’t get their moneys worth with this girl.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Had three intros with her at 42G and No5 and never made a booking with her. After all I read, I feel good that it never turned into a booking thanks to her unattractive face and those massive unproportional balloons (Just my opinion).
    I actually found her face to be quite attractive. Looked a bit like a 90s HK star, Kristy Yang. If she had a healthier lifestyle and face was less haggard, she'd look great. She had good bone structure on her face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She was my queen. The only chick that was as fucked up and crazy as me. Had some great times with her. Always treated her like the fucked up bitch that she is and she loved it as did I. Happy to join a gangbang on her if there ever is one in Sydney. I heard she was infected with hiv, is that true? I got scared and tested with a self test kit which was negative fortunately

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's with Viet girls and barebacking?

Even the normal level headed hot girls are open to doing it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    What's with Viet girls and barebacking?

Even the normal level headed hot girls are open to doing it
    The girls in vietnam was quite strict when it came to condoms from my experience - unless you were playing in high end KTVs in HCMC.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    The girls in vietnam was quite strict when it came to condoms from my experience - unless you were playing in high end KTVs in HCMC.
    I'm talking about here in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've recieved over 100 tic tok msgs off this girl in last three days - has anyone else?

These msg always power trip based and include content and text.

Msg which portrays: illuminaty, high society, end of world and untouchable reference all in vietnames language aside fr her texts.

Unfortunately the freak might remember where I live, now I'm waiting to see mental patient/s straying around my driveway as I leave for work.

What to do with some??? I laugh it off

I'm guessing she back in viet. Her last Facebook post was in Jan/Melbourne this year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's her Facebook address please PA.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Hopefully she comes back to No5 now that Paula’s gone I feel like there’s limited PSE.
    Paula’s back today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I'm keen to know her FB page or any other way to contact her as well if any brother can help me out. I'd like to know if she's heading back down under any time soon.

I do miss her as she was hell of a root. It did get me in a bit of trouble but it did create one hell of a memory.

It was a moment when she allowed me to do anything I want to her. Fuck her in any hole at any time.

I bit of 'other plays' which I never thought I could experience with a girl-

It wouldn't surprise me if she does gangbangs, she totally ticks those boxes.

But I like said it comes with the health risk- so heads up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunboundray View Post
    I do miss her as she was hell of a root. It did get me in a bit of trouble but it did create one hell of a memory.

It was a moment when she allowed me to do anything I want to her. Fuck her in any hole at any time.

What’s something fun that doesn’t involve risk now days? She sounded like one hell of a time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think we'd all like to hear about your trouble.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I feel like we had the same experience lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Can you elaborate? I'm scared now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by getboogied View Post
    She was my queen. The only chick that was as fucked up and crazy as me. Had some great times with her. Always treated her like the fucked up bitch that she is and she loved it as did I. Happy to join a gangbang on her if there ever is one in Sydney. I heard she was infected with hiv, is that true? I got scared and tested with a self test kit which was negative fortunately
    Where did you hear that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast