Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V Helen/Lan/Fiona whereabouts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertram View Post
    Where did you hear that?
    He read a thread last year that some weird punter made that stated he was seeing her outside her work hours and found Prep in her bag. I mean if she was BBing anybody makes sense to have some protection from HIV right. Girl at no5 told me the same story she didn’t say she actually was infected.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    I feel like we had the same experience lol
    Interesting, during one of the three times I saw her she fell asleep, a particular practice was never offered, and when I asked her about anal - she gave me a look of disgust. I can't complain about the actual service from her, just from what I read on here about what others experienced, it's somewhat different to my own experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    Interesting, during one of the three times I saw her she fell asleep, a particular practice was never offered, and when I asked her about anal - she gave me a look of disgust. I can't complain about the actual service from her, just from what I read on here about what others experienced, it's somewhat different to my own experience.
    I understand this, I saw her 4/5 times and some experiences varied from a no holes barred extreme PSE, all inclusive in the standard price - and others just a standard punt and wouldn’t budge on extras even when offered $$. From what I’ve heard very up and down in terms of mood and likely has some drug habits and/or mental issues. But when she was on, she was an unrivalled nymph

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123