Thread: Nichol 18 Year Old Nepal Girl - AVOID -

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nichol 18 Year Old Nepal Girl - AVOID -

Usually not one to do an after report but I'd feel sorry for the next bloke to waste his money.

Shes 18 and new which is fair enough so massage not so great so thats forgivable due to lack of experience.

1 hr booking and 15 mins in already changing to part 2.

Straight to handjob. Had to ask her to remove clothes. After she did straight back to single handed HJ. Boring as because if it was just that we could do it ourselves aye boys 🤭.... Went to touch her boobs and she said 100 to touch. Otherwise its just a nude handjob.

20 mins to finish. Had to keep using memories of other sessions to get over the line.

Addressed with management. No solution offered other than come try other girls. Yeah as if I'd be back when they didn't even address the 100 ripoff attempt nor the cheating of time!

Anyway, infos there for you guys.

Oh, shes cute, very good looking and quite a nice body but yeah, as mentioned..... Service is beyond crap!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s suck mate
    Concur some ml service not up there but management replied try others next time won’t substantially bring business

Thanks for reporting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Managements response is a joke. If she’s trying to charge 100 to touch and they don’t even apologise/address that they don’t even deserve our business.

Sorry for the dud punt mate, appreciate you warning all of us.

Thanks for the info!

I tried booking her at the weekend morning and luckily for me she was fully booked.

Tiffany at SGM tried the same $100 touching fee on me a couple of months ago - I complained - management apologised and fired her the same day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s absolutely ripped off mate.

Banned
    Thanks for the heads up, I’ve driven past that place hundreds of times. Always wanted to try it out. As said elsewhere a lot are cleaners and yes they have tight bodies. But maybe she is just not cut out for the job. The lure of better money is one thing but they still have to earn it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How are Nepalese providers in general ? More and more are entering the industry. Do they have good work ethics?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my experience with them who are mostly MLs is they are fun and good for chitchat, usually good looking cute types, but services are generally average or below average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Managements response is a joke. If she’s trying to charge 100 to touch and they don’t even apologise/address that they don’t even deserve our business.

Sorry for the dud punt mate, appreciate you warning all of us.
    Dud punts are part of the game but yeah, management's response was what lost my business. Plus i did specifically tell management at 125 (the 1 hr charge) plus the girls asking of 100 to touch is 225 total. Thats close to a 45 min session at Ginza, which would be much better value considering its everything including CIM for most girls so why the hell would any dude spend that at her massage shop 🤔

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Nichol tried to convince me it was across the board with all girls but no way i was gonna buy into that!

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McDees View Post
    How are Nepalese providers in general ? More and more are entering the industry. Do they have good work ethics?
    Some of, if not the worst service providers out there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She looks very cute tho in picture. Anyone else have tried her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chanel at home have some good Nepalese girls, and some even provide FS. Queena, amber, Micky to name a few. Misu was great too but I believe she has left the industry.