Thread: Cindy N5M, hard to beat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy N5M, hard to beat

New here, nice to meet you all!

So thought I'd finally take a trip up to Marrickville to see what all the fuss is about and wow it was worth the trip! (I live far north of the bridge btw)
    Booking was very easy, thought I'd see Cindy based on reviews and descriptions. Looks wise she's very pretty with a touch of fat around the waist, but what stuck out to me most was her extremely friendly personality. Great big smile and happy greeting, some kissing and a couple compliments (something abotu having a very sexy customer lol). Even as we stripped off to get into the shower she had me hard already!

Into the shower and I had an amazing experience with plenty of kissing, groping, soaping and even dancing on her part! She found my weak spot right near my asshole and gave it plenty of attention with some delightfully soaped up fingers while kissing my neck and rubbing her tits all over me. We faced each other and she grabbed my insanely aroused member and started slowly stroking it, eventually sliding it in between her legs, i swear to god i thought we were about to go raw right there in the shower all soaped up. Fortunately none of that happened (I firmly believe in protection) and unable to help myself I ended up fucking her soaped up thighs almost to the point of completion. Afterwards a very quick bj in the shower and onto the bed.

We continued chatting and just making small talk while we lay down and she proceeded to enthusiastically suck me off while licking the entire area, focusing a lot on the balls and inner thigh (no condom btw). She placed her hands under my butt and quite strongly lifted my legs over her shoulders while her tongue went lower and lower, eventually starting to tickle my aforementioned weak spot. There was something very very arousing about her taking charge like that, something I don't think many WLs do. Imagine this: your legs in the air, held up by a gorgeous lady as she goes to town on your weak spot.

As she moaned whlie moving her tongue between my asshole and balls, my hand unconsciously found its way around the ludicrously hard member she'd been happily entertaining and before I knew it I was jerking myself off while making some cheeky eye contact with her along the way. A couple minutes of this (perhaps a little less lol) I blew my load into my hand, trying not to get any on her.

I stayed hard for quite a while afterwards while she gave me a really nice massage but we decided not to go for round 2. Instead we just chatted about her life in Sydney, difficult economic times until the time ran out. I got hard again sucking on her tits before we left but decided not to continue and just enjoy whinging about interest rates!

Now, I know a lot of people will think "jerking yourself off is a massive waste of time and money, especailly for just one load, why not stay at home instead of driving an hour each way and blowing a couple hundred bucks" but to me this was a great experience with her being very active and involved. Not many WLs (less than 10% in my experience) will show the same level of enthusiasm, kissing and groping from the start and the highlight of the session might be her dancing and grinding on me in the shower with those delightful assets of hers. 200% would recommend, hoping work is a bit easier so i can visit more often!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chewtoi View Post
    New here, nice to meet you all!

So thought I'd finally take a trip up to Marrickville to see what all the fuss is about and wow it was worth the trip! (I live far north of the bridge btw)
    Booking was very easy, thought I'd see Cindy based on reviews and descriptions. Looks wise she's very pretty with a touch of fat around the waist, but what stuck out to me most was her extremely friendly personality. Great big smile and happy greeting, some kissing and a couple compliments (something abotu having a very sexy customer lol). Even as we stripped off to get into the shower she had me hard already!

Into the shower and I had an amazing experience with plenty of kissing, groping, soaping and even dancing on her part! She found my weak spot right near my asshole and gave it plenty of attention with some delightfully soaped up fingers while kissing my neck and rubbing her tits all over me. We faced each other and she grabbed my insanely aroused member and started slowly stroking it, eventually sliding it in between her legs, i swear to god i thought we were about to go raw right there in the shower all soaped up. Fortunately none of that happened (I firmly believe in protection) and unable to help myself I ended up fucking her soaped up thighs almost to the point of completion. Afterwards a very quick bj in the shower and onto the bed.

We continued chatting and just making small talk while we lay down and she proceeded to enthusiastically suck me off while licking the entire area, focusing a lot on the balls and inner thigh (no condom btw). She placed her hands under my butt and quite strongly lifted my legs over her shoulders while her tongue went lower and lower, eventually starting to tickle my aforementioned weak spot. There was something very very arousing about her taking charge like that, something I don't think many WLs do. Imagine this: your legs in the air, held up by a gorgeous lady as she goes to town on your weak spot.

As she moaned whlie moving her tongue between my asshole and balls, my hand unconsciously found its way around the ludicrously hard member she'd been happily entertaining and before I knew it I was jerking myself off while making some cheeky eye contact with her along the way. A couple minutes of this (perhaps a little less lol) I blew my load into my hand, trying not to get any on her.

I stayed hard for quite a while afterwards while she gave me a really nice massage but we decided not to go for round 2. Instead we just chatted about her life in Sydney, difficult economic times until the time ran out. I got hard again sucking on her tits before we left but decided not to continue and just enjoy whinging about interest rates!

Now, I know a lot of people will think "jerking yourself off is a massive waste of time and money, especailly for just one load, why not stay at home instead of driving an hour each way and blowing a couple hundred bucks" but to me this was a great experience with her being very active and involved. Not many WLs (less than 10% in my experience) will show the same level of enthusiasm, kissing and groping from the start and the highlight of the session might be her dancing and grinding on me in the shower with those delightful assets of hers. 200% would recommend, hoping work is a bit easier so i can visit more often!
    Great AR brother. Don’t stress about finishing with your hands, we’ve all probably had to do that on bad punts before. It sounds like you got what you wanted and enjoyed it!

I look forward to reading more ARs from you mate! Happy punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why didn’t u wanna have sex?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your AR.

“Hard to beat” is clearly wrong since you had no issue beating it yourself

Ba dum tst

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey, at the end of the day, if you enjoyed the session (which it seems you did) who cares how you finished or what anyone thinks. Thanks for the AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh 100% guys, I am very much in the camp that it was worth it. I do find a vast majority fo the time I have to finish myself, not sure about you guys but I find that the condom and lube desensitizes me after 10 minutes and I can't finish properly. Cause of this i never consider it a bad punt when I finish with my hand due to being super turned on, when she's busy elsewhere or you're busy sucking on some titties since I'm still blowing a very satisfying load, it's only a bad session imo when you do it because the girl is just shit and not into it.

As to the guy asking why I didn't actually have sex, my answer to that is that when a sexy girl has you turned on, legs in the air and her tongue swirling around your asshole i don't know many guys who would be able to resist finishing like that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pity Paula has left now as she provided doubles with Cindy.

Wonder who the next best Double will be at N5 or if Paula will return

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Pity Paula has left now as she provided doubles with Cindy.

Wonder who the next best Double will be at N5 or if Paula will return
    Everything comes to those that wait.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Welcome and nice AR. Looking forward to more in future

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fuck tomorrow's LNYE, might have to celebrate with a revisit, time to pull a sickie me thinks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR chewtoi.. saw cindy many times, she's a great girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with Cindy today
    First time in 6 months I would say. She has been on holiday and in her own words she got fat. Apparently other punters have said this in reviews and they showed her.

This is far from true. I think her body is smack on. Nice juice my ass fake d cups and nice tan. Smooth pussy which loves day

Session was great , bbbj in the shower , dfk and a nice soap up

The bed was amazing bbbj which I could of cum from she uses lots of saliva and hands roo

I went down down for a good 10 min and got her to cum. Even a little squirt. Love tasting a girl when a woman Cums. I knew she was real as they cannot hide the taste of the juice

Fucked in missionary and cowgirl before I blew it lol

She is a great girl and I wil return again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Had a session with Cindy today
    First time in 6 months I would say. She has been on holiday and in her own words she got fat. Apparently other punters have said this in reviews and they showed her.

This is far from true. I think her body is smack on. Nice juice my ass fake d cups and nice tan. Smooth pussy which loves day

Session was great , bbbj in the shower , dfk and a nice soap up

The bed was amazing bbbj which I could of cum from she uses lots of saliva and hands roo

I went down down for a good 10 min and got her to cum. Even a little squirt. Love tasting a girl when a woman Cums. I knew she was real as they cannot hide the taste of the juice

Fucked in missionary and cowgirl before I blew it lol

She is a great girl and I wil return again
    I saw Cindy just recently and I agree with this review. Her body is spot on the Service top-notch and I’ll be back for sure. Her pussy slide was his best I’ve had. She is a beautiful person with a warm and friendly personality. I highly recommend her.

Cindy is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com