Thread: 318 Victoria Ave. Chatswood (above Bupa)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

318 Victoria Ave. Chatswood (above Bupa)

I've read the occasional comment on this forum about the massage place upstairs from Bupa (I think referred to as Victoria 318 Chatswood).

I am keen to hear from punters if it is a legit place with occasional RnT depending on the girl and/or customer, or if RnT (plus more) is on offer to all comers. Thank you in advance for sharing your experience there. The website of the place is http://www.victoria318.com/

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I've read the occasional comment on this forum about the massage place upstairs from Bupa (I think referred to as Victoria 318 Chatswood).

I am keen to hear from punters if it is a legit place with occasional RnT depending on the girl and/or customer, or if RnT (plus more) is on offer to all comers. Thank you in advance for sharing your experience there. The website of the place is http://www.victoria318.com/
    Have received RnT on each and every visit over a few years, though haven't been in a year or so.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, there's a weekly roster of the available girls down at the bottom of the page. What more info do you need?

Side-note: Think it's possible to get a rebate from Bupa downstairs for the extras? ;-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes although the roster includes Michael...hmmmm...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Them ladies need to be serviced too, bro. Hahahha....

EDIT: Sorry, left my woke hat at home. Surely gay dudes and the ladies would need servicing too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Book in with him and get back to us

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post

This place has always previously been known as 76A Archer Street, not 318 Vic Avenue. Been a standard RnT for years. Was Thai pre=covid, now chinese taiwanese. Standard RnT plus limited extras, ie nude hj, bodyslide, maybe DATY. Only been offered BBBJ and FS once, $150 +, too expensive as girls are not that great.