Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Generous Punters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tips for w/l & m/l are a complete waste. Won't get you a better session in the future if that's why you're doing it.

Want a better session? Become a regular.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Tips for w/l & m/l are a complete waste. Won't get you a better session in the future if that's why you're doing it.

Cannot agree with this enough. That said, still need to do the right thing with Xmas and CNY bonuses

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dpsdvmh6 View Post
    Cannot agree with this enough. That said, still need to do the right thing with Xmas and CNY bonuses
    CNY bonuses?! Wow your Chinese boss is sure generous! It's normal for bosses in China to give red packets to employees but unheard of here in Australia unless you work in an underpaid yumcha restaurant.

Banned
    Was messing around with Zip pay after purchasing some stuff from Kogan and eBay, left with $100 balance and saw an option to purchase gift cards. Will MLs accept gift cards as tip? Not the "tip" for extras but tip as "thank you for showing me a good time, go knock yourselves out!"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't used gift cards but I'm sure they would appreciate it, as it's still the same as money...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpsdvmh6 View Post
    I have a Chinese boss and was gifted $100 for CNY. Christmas last year bonus $200 for all his employees.

I also work at another place, Indian boss. We got jack shit lol..

Anyway I tip regulars and that's it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Was messing around with Zip pay after purchasing some stuff from Kogan and eBay, left with $100 balance and saw an option to purchase gift cards. Will MLs accept gift cards as tip? Not the "tip" for extras but tip as "thank you for showing me a good time, go knock yourselves out!"
    I am sure an ML would be happy to accept a gift card if it is given in addition to the fee for "extras". She has nothing to lose. She might be unsure about the actual balance amount on the gift card till she tried to use it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I am sure an ML would be happy to accept a gift card if it is given in addition to the fee for "extras". She has nothing to lose. She might be unsure about the actual balance amount on the gift card till she tried to use it.
    Giving them gift cards with mystery values is a good test of their character. If they immediately ask how much is inside then she's probably gonna play games next visit to make you give her more expensive stuff. In that case I'll know not to visit her again and look for a better ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Agree, I am more than happy to leave a tip for someone working in a restaurant who is getting 15-20 per hour but not for a ML on 200- 300 per hour!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Agreed with ColesBag here! I don't think tipping will give you better service "next time", these MLs blow 100s of dicks a month and unlikely going to remember you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Agreed with ColesBag here! I don't think tipping will give you better service "next time", these MLs blow 100s of dicks a month and unlikely going to remember you.
    Yeah I don't tip MLs. I normally look for MLs that gives good service, not planning to stay in Australia long term and aren't expensive. $250 is what I pay maximum for service that includes FS these days. With the amount they make they can afford many things in life they don't need customers to tip them extra.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    these MLs blow 100s of dicks a month and unlikely going to remember you.
    Yep. I told one my story and she had forgotten it even after being a regular. I honestly think intellect isn’t a strong point. If it is then it’s with the ones who ask for money. As least they show ambition.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

2 words: REPEAT BUSINESS. Money in the bank. And the smart ones understand that. They know you have other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Yep. I told one my story and she had forgotten it even after being a regular. I honestly think intellect isn’t a strong point. If it is then it’s with the ones who ask for money. As least they show ambition.
    Nah, it just means you're forgettable and not worth remembering. MY regulars remember me, even if there's been a gap of almost a year since my visit. And it's not because I tip. It's because when I am BOTG, I visit regularly, paying standard rates. Just last week, I remembered to ask a PRC where I could find a certain snack after our session. She told me to wait and left the room before I'd paid her. I finished dressing, she hadn't returned, so I went out to the lobby to look for her so I could at least pay her, given I'd already stiffed her. Just as another provider asked if she could help, my regular returned, now changed from work clothes to civies. Took me out of the shop, stopping to ask several shops where the snack could be found, taking me by the hand when crossing streets (felt like a little kid). Found a shop where the snack could be found, and she ordered for me, and not just for me, but also for the friends I was meeting after, plus some additional items she suggested. AND she insisted on paying for EVERYTHING which was more than a pineapple... I know because she handed me the receipt as she had to get back to work and it would take time to cook... AND that was my last visit with her before my summer hiatus. So it is YOU.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Of course it’s me for any number of reasons. When I’m back from holidays with the current WL I’ll apply some introspection and see if I can improve my game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro 11Bravo - wow man, that's epic! Sounds like you two are very much into each other - just great, thanks. Sounds a bit like what my regular would do too...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post

Took me out of the shop, stopping to ask several shops where the snack could be found, taking me by the hand when crossing streets (felt like a little kid). Found a shop where the snack could be found, and she ordered for me, and not just for me, but also for the friends I was meeting after, plus some additional items she suggested. AND she insisted on paying for EVERYTHING which was more than a pineapple... I know because she handed me the receipt as she had to get back to work and it would take time to cook... AND that was my last visit with her before my summer hiatus. So it is YOU.
    Maybe she thinks you're retarded and needed help crossing the road and ordering until your friend (helper) came to meet you at the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    Maybe she thinks you're retarded and needed help crossing the road and ordering until your friend (helper) came to meet you at the shop.
    Without a doubt. I'll only trust a local to guide me across a street with traffic mid-block. A local understands how things work, a visitor, not so much. Besides, we drive on the correct side of the road, so I instinctively look in the wrong direction in SYD. Nothing wastes time more than a slight hesitation, and then you find yourselves on opposite banks of the flowing traffic river (1st hand experience). Or lost in the crowds out shopping for the Lunar New Year. I stick out in a crowd, they don't. Besides, she's got soft hands (again, 1st hand experience - pun intended).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Bro 11Bravo - wow man, that's epic! Sounds like you two are very much into each other - just great, thanks. Sounds a bit like what my regular would do too...
    Not rocket science: you treat them like an orifice, they'll be an orifice. You treat them like a person, they'll be a person. This was one of the more special ones, but they do happen. Same trip, another girl knows I'll stop for a soft drink after leaving the shop as I've told her she leaves me drained. Last visit, as I was dressing, she brought in a metal cup with crushed ice and my soft drink. Nice chat as I finished dressing and enjoyed the drink. Personal touch. Here in SYD, given the methodology, minimal time. But in other climes, where LT is a possibility, not all that unusual. Example, a buddy stopped by my abode and Miss Thursday went to the kitchen to make him dinner. As she was away cooking, he told me, "You know, she's not doing this for ME, but to make YOU look good..."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always paid upfront 3xpineapples - not a tip just confirmation of service required -,but I think
    I had the right attitude and approach eg showed respect turned up showered and deodorised and spoke to the WL nicely and politely. Not just an orifice as suggested by some - but an overall sensual and sexually satisfying experience.
    If you like hit and miss - then miss is more likely perhaps

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Always paid upfront 3xpineapples - not a tip just confirmation of service required -,but I think
    I had the right attitude and approach eg showed respect turned up showered and deodorised and spoke to the WL nicely and politely. Not just an orifice as suggested by some - but an overall sensual and sexually satisfying experience.
    If you like hit and miss - then miss is more likely perhaps
    Works for you, great! I've found that by doing some homework here, some reading, some first class upgrades can be had for 2 p's. Granted, you (2nd person plural) might not qualify, but I always ask for a price quote first just in case I might have stumbled on a low budget airline. The plane might be an older model, but it still flies, and won't crash before reaching your destination.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast