Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Generous Punters

Banned

Generous Punters

A WL I sometimes saw had a penchant to complain that I gave her not enough tips. She told me a customer tipped her $200 for HJ. I assumed he could be an elderly Chinese businessman.

Well I didn't want to underpay a ML I went for the old stardard of $100 or $150 for FS depending what the girl was charging plus $70 shop price. In 200 Standmore where the shop price of $130 includes HJ I would tip the WL $50.

A mamasan of a Burwood shop is strict about WL pestering the customer for more tips. I heard that customers would complained to her about being squeezed for more moeny. She wanted to make punting affordable and competitive as she had two other shops nearby to compete for business.

However the mamasans of a South Strathfield and a Epping shop allow the WLs the liberty to ask anything the girls feel like. Once I was even asked for $50 extra because the WL had to catch Uber home. Or $100 more because she had to move house.

All thanks to the generous and well-heeled punters in our midst. Many of us have to play the catch-up game because we don't want to look cheapskate in front of the girls. I must admit that whatever I earn I have to sweat for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I totally agree. People are being way too generous or passive rather than trying to negotiate. Which ruins it for some people who can't punt that often, just to be told by the girls you're being a cheapskate somehow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tipped $200 for a hand job what a load of bullshit. You can get complete sex for less than that. That guys a dick head yeh making the rest of us look cheap. One more reason to avoid massage joints and go to brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have never been pestered by any ML in all the 25-30 years I have been punting. Not once.
    Before or during the session, when the subject of extras comes up, I usually ask what $$$ they want, and in all cases, the asking price is within a reasonable range.

Banned
    ever see a “poor box” at a massage shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have seen an elderly man giving 500 bucks to each girl working in a shop just by meeting them ( he didn't get any services). Plenty of lonely elderly people who are willing to splash money just to have a few words with girls!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sibon - is this for real or are you just making stuff up as usual?

Banned
    i cried in the rain once.no one saw it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t blame the situation on one old guy with cash and dementia in equal proportions

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How old are you people? You all lemmings? Got the "Keeping up with the Jones" syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I have never been pestered by any ML in all the 25-30 years I have been punting. Not once.
    Before or during the session, when the subject of extras comes up, I usually ask what $$$ they want, and in all cases, the asking price is within a reasonable range.
    Like andrewv, I can't remember anyone asking me for a tip in DECADES... and I've got a pretty good memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I totally agree. People are being way too generous or passive rather than trying to negotiate. Which ruins it for some people who can't punt that often, just to be told by the girls you're being a cheapskate somehow.
    All this "people are paying too much, they're ruining it for the rest of us." Sure, there will be windfalls. So what? Punting is like gambling - it's ENTERTAINMENT. How much can you afford to lose/waste? If you can't afford what you're spending, you're wrong. So why condemn others? I've heard this crap everywhere I've gone. They are ruining it for us. No, they're NOT.

It's pretty simple, learn how to say "No thank you" with a smile. I've learned in a number of languages. Before I started here, I did my homework, read the forum, read the "user's guide" that a kind member posted. Those price quotes have stood the test of time ($50 + $50 + $50). If I've gotten an OTT quote, I just put it in the "It never hurts to ask" bin. I'm NEVER concerned with what others are paying. I know what the going rates are, and I know what I'm willing to pay. And for the record, I never tip. I pay the service charge. My tip is repeat business. The smart ladies understand repeat business is money in the bank. However, on occasion, when I'm going to turn into a pumpkin, I might round up to the nearest pineapple for a FEW regulars. But that's a one time Adios, until I return. In fact, with several, when I returned, I handed them 3 pineapples, and they always asked me to wait a minute while they got change (which I didn't want as they were worth the raise. So nah, nah, nah; flame all you want; I'm a veteran of the flame wars...)

For example: in other clime, FL's in a bar, customer asked a superstar how much for ST. She replied 700 (period). Just under $200 USD. Off they went to her place. When he paid, he handed her 7 $100 USD bills. She didn't correct his mistake, just smiled and said thank you. She told me the story later. Usually, I couldn't afford her, but she'd always stop and say hi, chat a bit before she started marketing. A year later, she was back from home leave, complaining about poor business. I asked if it was "poor" business, might I have a chance. She said yes. I asked how much for LT. About $300 USD. I asked her "what about the "poor" business discount. She looked me right in the eye, smiled, and said, "That IS with discount." She was correct, and I enjoyed. Point is, she never expected anyone else to make the mistake of prices being quoted in local currency, not USD. But windfalls are good for everyone, keeps them in the game. Why do slots pay off every now and again?

Just today here I was asked if I was interested in extras. Yes, I was, and asked what. She explained what was on the menu, and what it cost. Right in line with my guidelines so we had a deal. The only tip I gave was there was about 5 minutes left, she was starting a head massage, another customer had come in, so I gave her a nod that we were finished. QED.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    How old are you people? You all lemmings? Got the "Keeping up with the Jones" syndrome?

Like andrewv, I can't remember anyone asking me for a tip in DECADES... and I've got a pretty good memory.

All this "people are paying too much, they're ruining it for the rest of us." Sure, there will be windfalls. So what? Punting is like gambling - it's ENTERTAINMENT. How much can you afford to lose/waste? If you can't afford what you're spending, you're wrong. So why condemn others? I've heard this crap everywhere I've gone. They are ruining it for us. No, they're NOT.

It's pretty simple, learn how to say "No thank you" with a smile. I've learned in a number of languages. Before I started here, I did my homework, read the forum, read the "user's guide" that a kind member posted. Those price quotes have stood the test of time ($50 + $50 + $50). If I've gotten an OTT quote, I just put it in the "It never hurts to ask" bin. I'm NEVER concerned with what others are paying. I know what the going rates are, and I know what I'm willing to pay. And for the record, I never tip. I pay the service charge. My tip is repeat business. The smart ladies understand repeat business is money in the bank. However, on occasion, when I'm going to turn into a pumpkin, I might round up to the nearest pineapple for a FEW regulars. But that's a one time Adios, until I return. In fact, with several, when I returned, I handed them 3 pineapples, and they always asked me to wait a minute while they got change (which I didn't want as they were worth the raise. So nah, nah, nah; flame all you want; I'm a veteran of the flame wars...)

For example: in other clime, FL's in a bar, customer asked a superstar how much for ST. She replied 700 (period). Just under $200 USD. Off they went to her place. When he paid, he handed her 7 $100 USD bills. She didn't correct his mistake, just smiled and said thank you. She told me the story later. Usually, I couldn't afford her, but she'd always stop and say hi, chat a bit before she started marketing. A year later, she was back from home leave, complaining about poor business. I asked if it was "poor" business, might I have a chance. She said yes. I asked how much for LT. About $300 USD. I asked her "what about the "poor" business discount. She looked me right in the eye, smiled, and said, "That IS with discount." She was correct, and I enjoyed. Point is, she never expected anyone else to make the mistake of prices being quoted in local currency, not USD. But windfalls are good for everyone, keeps them in the game. Why do slots pay off every now and again?

Just today here I was asked if I was interested in extras. Yes, I was, and asked what. She explained what was on the menu, and what it cost. Right in line with my guidelines so we had a deal. The only tip I gave was there was about 5 minutes left, she was starting a head massage, another customer had come in, so I gave her a nod that we were finished. QED.
    This is a really good post.

If someone wants to tip big, let them be. If an ML tells you she received a huge tip, she could be bluffing to shame a bit more out of you by making you feel cheap - would you put it past them?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    This is a really good post.

If someone wants to tip big, let them be. If an ML tells you she received a huge tip, she could be bluffing to shame a bit more out of you by making you feel cheap - would you put it past them?
    Exactly this. The girls might be tempted to pull a fast one on you if they sense that you're a newbie punter who doesn't know the acceptable rates for extras. They ask "is this your first time here?", etc, to suss you out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Exactly this. The girls might be tempted to pull a fast one on you if they sense that you're a newbie punter who doesn't know the acceptable rates for extras. They ask "is this your first time here?", etc, to suss you out.
    I've posted this translation before, both here and on other forums:
    "Is this your first time here?": Can I charge you the tourist price or the resident price?

But I don't think this is a "fast one". Just good marketing. It LITERALLY PAYS to do your homework here by reading, and it's NOT her job to educate you (at least in pricing). It's also why some will say "up to you", though it is best to clarify what you are willing to pay before you start. That way, no disappointments for either party.

And there is another straightforward reason for the question, especially in shops that don't provide ALL amenities. Are you aware of that and understand the limitations, or will you throw a hissy-fit when she informs you that she "doesn't do that" during? Yesterday I was asked that exact question and replied honestly that in that branch, it was a first, but I'd been to other branches. She still explained exactly what was on offer, the limitations, and the cost (which was exactly as expected). No harm, no foul.

Finally, in other climes, where there is more marketing before a decision is made, I'll often say it's my first time, just arrived today and watch her eyes spin around like a slot machine, BIG smile on her face. Then, as the conversation progresses, I'll drop in certain hints, perhaps a hint I know more about the geography than a newbie should, or some local expressions in the local language. Fun to see how long it takes here to realize the reality of the situation. All done in good humor, just banter, with maybe a sock to my arm as punishment. AND, if she walks away, I've just SAVED myself both time AND money.

REGARDLESS, you SHOULD know what HER experience that day is worth to YOU. If you're in agreement, done deal. If not, NEXT...

haha, yeah the girl probably got the $200 once because of a rich punter and artificially inflated her value based on that. I call these girls Whalers, they are only interesting in fishing for Whales but they work in a pond.

Its all about supply and demand and value to you. If you don't feel its enough value to part ways, like Bravo said, learn to say "No thank you". if the girl gets enough of it, she will adjust her price or go fish at a bigger pond (go private)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the girl asks for me than I think she’s worth or wants to pay, I just don’t partake or take a cheaper option. At the end of the day, worst case scenario I paid 60-70$ for a shitty massage. I can live with that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We often forget that “it is business” and the arrangement between a girl and us punters is a TRANSACTION which has a $$ value and service delivery from them. Period.

When a punter gets into personal dialogue then he is outside the terms of the transaction.

Sadly, some people have deep subconscious issues of wanting to have a form of “relationship” or need to feel they’re more special than all the other men who have paid to get their rocks off by the same girl.

This is a sign of weakness, not a sign of amazing manhood and being special.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I for one thank our generous punters, some women maybe sticking around for the ones that tip fat stacks and service us plebs as a means to an end, thus the generous ones are subsidising our visits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To each his own.
    It seems like you all know the going rate for most services so it is up to you to negotiate around that and pay whatever you think it is worth and or can afford.
    In other words if you want to give a ML a $500 tip that is no one elses business but yours.

In my punting days I have given up to a $400 tip for no extra service and No HJ and also received FS and more for no extra payment. It is completely between you and the ML.
    I even paid a few times when I had to cancel and included the tip for the service I was going to get.

Do whatever suits you and do not worry about anyone else.

NB - if the ML is pushing you for more and more of a tip then perhaps you should take the hint and find another ML.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    I for one thank our generous punters, some women maybe sticking around for the ones that tip fat stacks and service us plebs as a means to an end, thus the generous ones are subsidising our visits.
    Out of the mouths of babes... (NO disrespect meant, well said)

Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    1. I even paid a few times when I had to cancel and included the tip for the service I was going to get.

2. Do whatever suits you and do not worry about anyone else.

3. NB - if the ML is pushing you for more and more of a tip then perhaps you should take the hint and find another ML.
    1. Been there, done that
    2. Agree. I answer to myself.
    3. Most definitely agree.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    This was true for me until very recently.

Was a girl I had seen a few times and usually for 45 minutes to an hour, each time with a usual amount of pineapples depending on what service I took (Massage with fun).

Saw her one night for 30 minutes as that wast he only booking she had available and we had the usual type of fun.

Gave her the usual pineapples for extras and she asked for more.

Was polite, but said sorry but not this time and left.

To be fair, have not returned to see her since but have seen others.

I have no issues with girls asking but the tone and the response told me enough in this case.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast