Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Generous Punters

Banned
    Spoiling a girl with large tips makes her greedy. Eventually when she expects every punters to tip her the same she'll be driving away business from herself. Then it's her fault for being jealous towards other girls for getting more customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Spoiling a girl with large tips makes her greedy. Eventually when she expects every punters to tip her the same she'll be driving away business from herself. Then it's her fault for being jealous towards other girls for getting more customers.
    Short response: BS.

Long response: Is that from PERSONAL experience or just a hypothesis? Hard to tell from your posts. As I've said, MY experience, NO. But maybe we swim in different pools, because the WG's I've known are VERY astute with a keen, well developed business sense.

I have no trouble with a girl moving up market as she establishes her market worth. That's just common sense. But even when they have, they've still said hi to me, it's just that their floor is now higher than my ceiling. And on a slow day... history can repeat. YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    I have no issues with girls asking but the tone and the response told me enough in this case.
    Simple, she sent you a message that you understood. Amazing, certainly Asian languages use tones, but tone is ALSO very useful in English...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ill tip well when Ive had a great experience and plan on a return visit. Ive found it makes a great investment on the next visit. Then ill level out. But average service get base rate tip. You know it when you'll definitely be booking again. I always go for two shot visits so on balance I dont mind decent tipping when its been an hour of hard work.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Ill tip well when Ive had a great experience and plan on a return visit. Ive found it makes a great investment on the next visit. Then ill level out. But average service get base rate tip. You know it when you'll definitely be booking again. I always go for two shot visits so on balance I dont mind decent tipping when its been an hour of hard work.
    Everyone has their own methodology. MY experience, the first price I pay will always be the (expected) subsequent price with no further discussion needed. I don't tip. For me, perhaps with limited vocabulary, too difficult to explain a one-time tip. Paying less on a subsequent visit, I believe, could lead to confusion. As I've posted many times, my tip is return business which is appreciated. I never pay less - when required, I just don't return (or a LONG time to try again). But I have unilaterally upped the price when I know that the general market price has increased or to reward longevity. Finally, I will round up on the last visit when I know I'll be on hiatus, explaining such.

Bottom line: whatever works for YOU.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Long response: Is that from PERSONAL experience or just a hypothesis? Hard to tell from your posts. As I've said, MY experience, NO. But maybe we swim in different pools, because the WG's I've known are VERY astute with a keen, well developed business sense.
    Personal experience. It's like back in the days when they advertise diamond service, took full payment but only delivered standard service. They sneakily put a condom on when performing BJ and turn their faces away when you're about to DFK. At the end of the session they follow you out the room straight onto the exit avoiding the reception just so that you don't complain about your experiences. Then again YMMV I guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Interested as to what your definition of a base rate tip is? Great experience tip?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All this talk about tipping..... incredible. Do you tip a service provider because you feel the standard payment is less than they are worth, or is it because it makes you feel special, or because you want to show off that you are a better or more important man than the 10 to 20 other guys the girl has wanked or fucked on the same day?????

Do you tip your hairdresser?
    Do you tip your house cleaner because she does a great job?
    Do you tip your electrician or plumber?
    Do you tip your taxi or Uber driver?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    All this talk about tipping..... incredible. Do you tip a service provider because you feel the standard payment is less than they are worth, or is it because it makes you feel special, or because you want to show off that you are a better or more important man than the 10 to 20 other guys the girl has wanked or fucked on the same day?????

Do you tip your hairdresser?
    Do you tip your house cleaner because she does a great job?
    Do you tip your electrician or plumber?
    Do you tip your taxi or Uber driver?
    Funny guy.
    Pretty lame to equate these professions with an ML.
    Do all the above only get $5 from their boss for 30 mins work? (ML rate if NHJ not part of upfront fee)
    I doubt it.
    Not to mention the obvious disparity in the personalised nature of the work performed.

Sure the plumber gives me a good look at his arse crack but it is hardly the same.
    I bet a lot of you tip the flirty tarted up waitress when you go out for dinner.

I do realise not all MLs are working for the same reasons and I will not go in to a philosophical , psychological or even political analysis here. Suffice to say there are not that many options for many of these women and girls.

Punters tip for a variety of reasons and if it makes them and or the ML feel good where is the harm.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Banned
    When MLs ask for tips in exchange for extras I hardly call that a tip, it's basically off-the-books payment for a service like hiring your plumber friend to fix your toilet for a massive cash discount.

If we were to properly tip an ML it would've been the same way we'd tip waitstaff in the US - the tipping culture there is based on empathy for the waitstaff that are getting paid low base wages.

Seeing how most MLs are making lots of money from behind the door extras, the only time we'd feel like tipping extra money is when we feel like the ML is not making enough money for the day. Sometimes the ML is excellent but she just doesn't provide DFK, BBBJ/CBJ or FS only NHJ so it would be appropriate if the punter tipped extra when the ML provided an excellent heartfelt session - maybe she listened to his heart being poured out the whole session without being interrupted or judged as there are stories of punters who book sex workers not purely for the sex but mostly for the pillow talk their wives won't give them the time of day to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A WL I sometimes saw had a penchant to complain that I gave her not enough tips. She told me a customer tipped her $200 for HJ. I assumed he could be an elderly Chinese businessman.

Well I didn't want to underpay a ML I went for the old stardard of $100 or $150 for FS depending what the girl was charging plus $70 shop price. In 200 Standmore where the shop price of $130 includes HJ I would tip the WL $50.

A mamasan of a Burwood shop is strict about WL pestering the customer for more tips. I heard that customers would complained to her about being squeezed for more moeny. She wanted to make punting affordable and competitive as she had two other shops nearby to compete for business.

However the mamasans of a South Strathfield and a Epping shop allow the WLs the liberty to ask anything the girls feel like. Once I was even asked for $50 extra because the WL had to catch Uber home. Or $100 more because she had to move house.

All thanks to the generous and well-heeled punters in our midst. Many of us have to play the catch-up game because we don't want to look cheapskate in front of the girls. I must admit that whatever I earn I have to sweat for it.

WTF! $200 for HJ. Does she have the golden hand of HJ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    WTF! $200 for HJ. Does she have the golden hand of HJ?
    I'll take a guess and say that the ML had started the negotiations from a high water mark. Something akin to the ambit claim. With negotiations you can always come down to the price you'll pay. With Sibon she probably thought he was easy pickings. 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Simple, she sent you a message that you understood. Amazing, certainly Asian languages use tones, but tone is ALSO very useful in English...
    Yep.

To me, at the time her tone absolutely reeked of desperation and her feeling that I was an ATM as the service received did not include anything new or even different yet the 'request' was for more pineapples which to me was a 'test of waters' to see how far I would go in the circumstances and one thing I do not accept is being pushed.

As for tone, to me tone is everything whether it be vocal or body movement as both can be a big indication within certain circumstances

Everyone has their own methodology. MY experience, the first price I pay will always be the (expected) subsequent price with no further discussion needed. I don't tip. For me, perhaps with limited vocabulary, too difficult to explain a one-time tip. Paying less on a subsequent visit, I believe, could lead to confusion. As I've posted many times, my tip is return business which is appreciated. I never pay less - when required, I just don't return (or a LONG time to try again). But I have unilaterally upped the price when I know that the general market price has increased or to reward longevity. Finally, I will round up on the last visit when I know I'll be on hiatus, explaining such.

Bottom line: whatever works for YOU.
    This is more me as well.

Not really a person who tips a ML or other as I am not that kind plus it is not something that I have ever done no matter the job or service received.

To me, the ladies are service providers and I do not tip because we have agreed on a service for cost after they have 'quoted' me a price. I either choose to accept the price or not and we go from there where I get the service or we renegotiate to something more suitable for both..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    I'll take a guess and say that the ML had started the negotiations from a high water mark. Something akin to the ambit claim. With negotiations you can always come down to the price you'll pay. With Sibon she probably thought he was easy pickings. 👍
    is sibon a big tipper

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Interested as to what your definition of a base rate tip is? Great experience tip?
    Base 50, only ever after the event as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    1. Do you tip your hairdresser?
    2. Do you tip your house cleaner because she does a great job?
    3. Do you tip your electrician or plumber?
    4. Do you tip your taxi or Uber driver?
    1. Yes, even though my barber drives a newer and more expensive car than mine. But while some get haircuts every month, I'm more of a quarterly type, so I figure it averages out to keep me on the "give him an appointment when he wants" list.

Helpful hint: if you ever need to move through a large crowd, and you wear your hair long and shaggy, with a beard, just pull one side's shirttail out, look down, mumble nonsense LOUDLY, and start shuffling forward. That crowd will part like the Red Sea...

2. House cleaner? That's for you high falutin' folks. Me, I figure dust is just nature's way of showing me what I don't use. Doesn't bother me at all. Plastic utensils go in the recycle, and paper plates/cups in the garbage. That mold in the shower - I'm a biologist looking for the next super drug.

3. Electricians or plumbers, No.

4. Yes, in countries where it's expected. Otherwise you might not get picked up the next time.

5. WG - as I've stated, in general, no. Treat her the same as electricians and plumbers - she turns me on and cleans my pipes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    is sibon a big tipper
    I'm a poor punter. I have a low limit on my weekly punting expenditure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=11Bravo;2948354]

Helpful hint: if you ever need to move through a large crowd, and you wear your hair long and shaggy, with a beard, just pull one side's shirttail out, look down, mumble nonsense LOUDLY, and start shuffling forward. That crowd will part like the Red Sea...

Love that Bro - just GOLD!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    1. Yes, even though my barber drives a newer and more expensive car than mine. But while some get haircuts every month, I'm more of a quarterly type, so I figure it averages out to keep me on the "give him an appointment when he wants" list.

2. House cleaner? That's for you high falutin' folks. Me, I figure dust is just nature's way of showing me what I don't use. Doesn't bother me at all. Plastic utensils go in the recycle, and paper plates/cups in the garbage. That mold in the shower - I'm a biologist looking for the next super drug.

3. Electricians or plumbers, No.

4. Yes, in countries where it's expected. Otherwise you might not get picked up the next time.

5. WG - as I've stated, in general, no. Treat her the same as electricians and plumbers - she turns me on and cleans my pipes.
    6. Medicine Doctors/Dentists - you don't tip your Doctors for appointment like you don't tip appointment with your ML/WL.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The way I see it, we use the term "tip" in punting very loosely and not in the general sense of the word.

I don't even consider the money that I give to MLs as a real "tip". It's just payment for her services, that's it. If I don't pay that money, I don't get the service at all. That's not the definition of a "tip", is it?

On the other hand, when you tip a waiter, that's a real tip because it's just money you pay "for nothing more". Whether or not you paid the tip, that waiter would've served you regardless.

So there's really no point in comparing the tip that we give to MLs, to any other instances of tipping. It's just not the same thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doctors???
    You are comparing a ML to a Doctor?
    $80 for a 5 minute consult and next to no discussion is somehow comparable to a Young woman caressing your naked and often unwashed body whilst fully naked.
    Which one provides the best medicine???

Don't get me started on Dentists.....up to $400 for a 10 min procedure (tooth extraction).

Have to say I am amazed at the lack of respect shown to the ladies by many punters here.

Sure there are bad MLs just as there are bad workers in every field but I am gobsmacked at some of the comments to TBH.

If you do not want to tip , Fine but do not belittle these women even if they are just in it for the quick cash.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast