Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Generous Punters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am not big on tipping more than the agreed price, but if she goes completely above and beyond what i was expecting well then i might tip if i plan on going back to her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    1. Yes, even though my barber drives a newer and more expensive car than mine. But while some get haircuts every month, I'm more of a quarterly type, so I figure it averages out to keep me on the "give him an appointment when he wants" list.

Helpful hint: if you ever need to move through a large crowd, and you wear your hair long and shaggy, with a beard, just pull one side's shirttail out, look down, mumble nonsense LOUDLY, and start shuffling forward. That crowd will part like the Red Sea...

2. House cleaner? That's for you high falutin' folks. Me, I figure dust is just nature's way of showing me what I don't use. Doesn't bother me at all. Plastic utensils go in the recycle, and paper plates/cups in the garbage. That mold in the shower - I'm a biologist looking for the next super drug.

3. Electricians or plumbers, No.

4. Yes, in countries where it's expected. Otherwise you might not get picked up the next time.

5. WG - as I've stated, in general, no. Treat her the same as electricians and plumbers - she turns me on and cleans my pipes.
    If 5 were true, Mrs Palmer would be all the companionship necessary. The reason for this conversation is because of the priceless quality involved in the encounter.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The way I see it, we use the term "tip" in punting very loosely and not in the general sense of the word.

I don't even consider the money that I give to MLs as a real "tip". It's just payment for her services, that's it. If I don't pay that money, I don't get the service at all. That's not the definition of a "tip", is it?

On the other hand, when you tip a waiter, that's a real tip because it's just money you pay "for nothing more". Whether or not you paid the tip, that waiter would've served you regardless.

So there's really no point in comparing the tip that we give to MLs, to any other instances of tipping. It's just not the same thing.
    Definitions:
    1. Service Charge: a fee paid for the labor involved in delivering a service. Mandatory.
    Examples: the money you pay your barber for a haircut; the money you pay your mechanic for changing your oil (not the oil itself, but the labor involved in changing it); the money you pay the repairman to fix your a/c (not the parts, but his labor)

2. Tip: a gratuity, given as a gift. Optional.
    Examples: In the food industry, derived from To Insure Promptness, given to a waitress. The extra money given to your barber, perhaps acknowledging the hot towel he put on your face before shaving (or to just shut you up). But it's optional, NOT mandatory.

So, the money I pay the ML for the NHJ, BJ, FS, is a service charge for services rendered. And even if she's said, "up to you", what I pay is a service charge for a given service. What ever it is, it's a mandatory payment, a fee OWED.

If a restaurant automatically applies a tip, say a certain percentage of the bill, then it's NOT a tip and IS listed on the receipt as a Service Charge.

I never tip. My tip is return BUSINESS. It's a TRANSACTIONAL BUSINESS, services provided for agreed upon fees. I don't tip my mechanic. I do tip my barber if for no other reason that he always strops the straight razor before my shave (and that I see him quarterly, not monthly, but still have no trouble booking an appointment).

There are exceptions. Just today, I gave a tip to a long time regular. In ADDITION to the agreed upon SERVICE CHARGE for certain supplied services, I also added a tip, a GIFT, of an optional amount, apologizing I didn't have a red envelope to put it in (and also because it would be the last time I saw her for some time. DEROStion is approaching).

Summary:
    The fee that you pay the ML for the extras is NOT a tip but a service charge. If you add anything as a gift over and above the service charges, that's a tip. Walk out of a shop without providing a tip, no problem. Walk out without paying the service charge... see how far you get.

Quote Originally Posted by PELTERS View Post
    If 5 were true, Mrs Palmer would be all the companionship necessary. The reason for this conversation is because of the priceless quality involved in the encounter.
    If it were priceless, then who could afford? As proven above, what you pay is a service charge for a physical transaction, agreed upon by both parties.

Priceless: Having incalculable monetary, intellectual, or spiritual worth
    Not for me. I can ALWAYS calculate what HER experience that day is worth to me. It's the basic Go/No-Go decision.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    IMHO isn't the issue differing peoples perceptions of what the actual 'service charge' rate is rather than adding additional payment ? Those who frequent this forum would have a pretty solid grasp of the cost of NHJ to FS maybe the issue is how much each individual is actually prepared to fork out for said service.
    We've all had a NHJ and then there's THE NHJ absolutely poles apart (pun intended) so saying 1 pineapple could be the difference of a pineapple the size of a grape or a water melon
    I usually run by the guideline prices but have paid double the price in a few instances and believe I got x 10 in return - is that being generous even though I feel I got the best deal ever
    Each to there own I guess but interesting and enlightening words of wisdom - thanks to all the contributors ��

Banned
    Definitions:
    1. Service Charge: a fee paid for the labor involved in delivering a service. Mandatory.
    Examples: the money you pay your barber for a haircut; the money you pay your mechanic for changing your oil (not the oil itself, but the labor involved in changing it); the money you pay the repairman to fix your a/c (not the parts, but his labor)

2. Tip: a gratuity, given as a gift. Optional.
    Examples: In the food industry, derived from To Insure Promptness, given to a waitress. The extra money given to your barber, perhaps acknowledging the hot towel he put on your face before shaving (or to just shut you up). But it's optional, NOT mandatory.

So, the money I pay the ML for the NHJ, BJ, FS, is a service charge for services rendered. And even if she's said, "up to you", what I pay is a service charge for a given service. What ever it is, it's a mandatory payment, a fee OWED.

If a restaurant automatically applies a tip, say a certain percentage of the bill, then it's NOT a tip and IS listed on the receipt as a Service Charge.

I never tip. My tip is return BUSINESS. It's a TRANSACTIONAL BUSINESS, services provided for agreed upon fees. I don't tip my mechanic. I do tip my barber if for no other reason that he always strops the straight razor before my shave (and that I see him quarterly, not monthly, but still have no trouble booking an appointment).

There are exceptions. Just today, I gave a tip to a long time regular. In ADDITION to the agreed upon SERVICE CHARGE for certain supplied services, I also added a tip, a GIFT, of an optional amount, apologizing I didn't have a red envelope to put it in (and also because it would be the last time I saw her for some time. DEROStion is approaching).

Summary:
    The fee that you pay the ML for the extras is NOT a tip but a service charge. If you add anything as a gift over and above the service charges, that's a tip. Walk out of a shop without providing a tip, no problem. Walk out without paying the service charge... see how far you get.

If it were priceless, then who could afford? As proven above, what you pay is a service charge for a physical transaction, agreed upon by both parties.

Priceless: Having incalculable monetary, intellectual, or spiritual worth
    Not for me. I can ALWAYS calculate what HER experience that day is worth to me. It's the basic Go/No-Go decision.
    again long way just to say you dont tip. we get it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    again long way just to say you dont tip. we get it
    No, there's obviously confusion with the words: service charge and tips. I just provided clarity. CLEAR? CLEAR!!!

QED

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, there's obviously confusion with the words: service charge and tips. I just provided clarity. CLEAR? CLEAR!!!

QED
    Not sure what the relevance of Jenny Morris is ?

However you are saying there is GST on my extras charge but not if I pay above the quote.

God am I confused.
    There is no set price.....it's a negotiation but you are telling me it's a service fee and thus includes GST.

Let me get this straight.
    ML says 150 for FS including CBJ and sex.

We do the deed and then I hand her 200 , keep the change.
    Have I paid 200 for the service or 150 plus tip.

sure we entered in to a contract at 150 but it was not clearly defined and not explicitly itemised.
    Pretty sure I strayed outside the terms, I mean I licked her inner thigh and she gave me a long hot dfk.

We both clearly breached the contract.

Now the poor lass has to work out how much GST to hold on to and my accountant is demanding a tax invoice to claim mine back.

I think I will keep it simple and call it a tip for service provided above and beyond.
    You know like when you tip your waitress so she will be prompt and attentive.

After all no sexual services are provided in unlicensed massage parlours so the money you give the ML is surely not for any Services
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post

God am I confused.
    There is no set price.....it's a negotiation but you are telling me it's a service fee and thus includes GST.

Let me get this straight.
    ML says 150 for FS including CBJ and sex.

We do the deed and then I hand her 200 , keep the change.
    Have I paid 200 for the service or 150 plus tip.

sure we entered in to a contract at 150 but it was not clearly defined and not explicitly itemised.
    Pretty sure I strayed outside the terms, I mean I licked her inner thigh and she gave me a long hot dfk.
    CLEAR to me. Just yesterday, saw my #1 regular. Given FS is 150 (in your example, verbal contract for 150 agreed to by both parties), not stated but understood from previous "verbal contract". Also owed $70 for the massage. Total service charge $220. Handed her $250, with a "keep the change, Happy New Year". For me, that's $70 massage service fee, $150 "upgrade" service fee, and $30 TIP. The first two were service fees owed, mandatory, the last a tip

YMMV, but I don't need to negotiate every time with a repeat. We both understand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another thread with many views and comments. One thing I have learnt throughout my life is that you generally get what you pay for. And generally the people who do the best are the ones that get paid most. Not a universal rule but good to keep in mind. I don't pay overs to all, but some are just better. 😎

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Another thread with many views and comments. One thing I have learnt throughout my life is that you generally get what you pay for. And generally the people who do the best are the ones that get paid most. Not a universal rule but good to keep in mind. I don't pay overs to all, but some are just better. 😎
    True, but there are many forms of extra payments. A tip is one, another a standard rate repeated REGULARLY counts with the smart providers: money in the bank. She knows that she IS replaceable and many won't want to jeopardize that cash flow. It's why the regular above sent me a complete list of the shops/days she's working, and why I book with her and let her notify the shop. My experience, anyway, both here and elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the clarity lol....
    So u don't tip but you gave a 30 dollar tip and what the heck s a 150 service upgrade ?
    I see your CLEAR definition of service is liquid.
    What could a massage only shop with clear No Sex signs possible offer as an upgrade service ?

All good....
    Enjoy your punting.
    Just give up trying to redefine the industry 😊

It is entertaining though

Thanks

BTW lots and lots of punters get rosters from their regulars
    Shops also send notification of new girls to their regulars.
    It is primarily to drum up business and put their name front and centre to known regular spenders.
    Competition is getting tougher and Christmas new year is always quiet.

Sadly in most cases you and I are just cash machines.
    Well not so much me as I am not punting currently.
    I do still visit 3 or 4 shops fairly regularly.....there is a puzzle hey .....

Banned
    Message originally posted by Nautilus on 13-02-2024 at 08:55 PM

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    Would it be safe to say a ML or WL makes double or quadruple a punters income? Why then give any extra? Do you tip your dentist, doctor, lawyer?

Is it because paid sex deserves a tip? Is it because the punter thinks by tipping they’re getting a possible in? That paying extra just might bridge a crossover from renting the dream to owning the dream. To go from a 45 minute fantasy to a lifetime reality.

What other reason is there?
    I don't tip my doctor, I look him in the eyes and say "thank you for saving my life". I'd like to think that doctors are professionals that would appreciate my deepest spoken gratitude.

With a WG? The universal language is MONEY, and the best way that I can say "thank you" to her is to give more of it to her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't tip my doctor, I look him in the eyes and say "thank you for saving my life". I'd like to think that doctors are professionals that would appreciate my deepest spoken gratitude.

With a WG? The universal language is MONEY, and the best way that I can say "thank you" to her is to give more of it to her.
    Agree.
    Out of interest what do you tip a WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Lawyers have the same language

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    Would it be safe to say a ML or WL makes double or quadruple a punters income? Why then give any extra? Do you tip your dentist, doctor, lawyer?

Is it because paid sex deserves a tip? Is it because the punter thinks by tipping they’re getting a possible in? That paying extra just might bridge a crossover from renting the dream to owning the dream. To go from a 45 minute fantasy to a lifetime reality.

What other reason is there?
    Tipping doesn't make a girl fall in love with you but she might fall in love with your wallet. If she's always expecting bigger tips each visit she might be trying to suck your wallet dry before she disappears.

If you really want to thank her for showing you a mind-blowing good time, a gift of perfume or earring set is appropriate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Agree.
    Out of interest what do you tip a WL?
    For me, there are the real "thank you" tips, and then there are the amounts I give to ensure that I get the same "extras" in my next visits. *Wink"

The real "thank you" tips I give are very modest, no more than 50 bucks. I don't generally expect anything in return when pay those, just a smile from the girl will do. A smile when I return to see her again would be a bonus.

The other classification of "tip"... I'm not going to divulge that here. Let's just say no girl has complained about it and I have had plenty of happy return visits based on this.

Banned
    Message originally posted by Nautilus on 13-02-2024 at 08:55 PM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I sort have had the opposite my regular doesn't seem to accept tips.

And last time when I saw her at her place, was going to rounded up to the nearest 100 to make it easy, but she insisted on giving change, where she actually short changed her self a tad, if it was the shops normal fee.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I still give a more Tips like the shop charge u $130 include NHJ and im still give the lady extra $20-50 depend How well is their massage n efforts to please you, and sometimes i still give extra $50-100 to the fs shop depend on How well their performance. Thats how u treat and respect the ladies guys

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast