Person's Name : June

Establishment : 41 Epping Massage

Services Provided This Session : FS

Size/shape : short, small frame, wide hips, bolt on D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean/Thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Damage: 3 pineapples

Detail report:

I was hoping to meet with another girl at the shop that day but was out of luck. So I asked for the line-up and picked the best-looking girl available which happened to be June.

This was my first time seeing her, shes short and has visible cosmetic surgery done on her face which I thought was ok, not exactly my thing.

Mamasan showed me the way to the room and I sat patiently on the couch for June to join me. After a while, she enteres and greets me like I am one of her long lost lovers.

She came sitting next to me on the small couch, legs crossed on my thighs with both arms around me, leans in and gave me a deep passionate kiss, which I did not expect.

She was wearing a loose dress with a very deep V cut, which she used to her advantage to whip her puppies out and swiftly moved my left hand to her cleavage and squeezed it real tight, and proceeded to "massage" my hand by moving her tits around like a bit of a Paizuri while licking my nipples.

We chatted briefly and she tells me about her background, then she led me into the ensuite bathroom for a shower together.

She helped me take off my clothes and got herself naked as well, then she pumped a generous volume of soap onto her tits and started applying the soap onto my body with her tits. Finally she got around to my gentleman area, and suffice to say I am rock solid at this point, she gave me a proper Paizuri with the soap acting as lubricant.

I think she could sense that I was close to finishing and stood up and said "not so quick" and turned on the shower to clean both of us off, leaving me with a throbbing penis but I was thoroughly entertained and aroused.

After we got the soap off, she came back with towels to dry me up. At this point my dick was still fully hard, and she teased me with a few kisses on the tip of my penis then said "don't cum yet, we have the real fun outside".

At this point I was already thinking this has gotta be one of my best punts so far, and am fully excited for whats about to come.

Once we both dried off, she led me outside to lay on the big massage bed, she then climbed onto the bed with her head facing the other way so we got into a 69 position. She then started to give me a proper bbbj and going balls deep which felt freaking amazing.

While shes sucking me off, she gradually pushed backwards and twerked a little and indicated to me that I can lick her pussy. Now I am not really a DATY guy (especially with MLs) so initially I just obliged by rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy, but she was quite insistent and I gave it a sniff and found nothing off putting. So I decided to "binge the minge" as the saying goes which made June moan really loud and that was a pretty big turn on.

This lasted for about 5mins, then she put a condom on me and I took her over to the couch for the couch plow. She was really really tight and it took me a while to fully penetrate.

While we do it, she started moaning really loudly again and kept yelling out things like "yeah daddy", "give it to me daddy" which again was a huge turn on for me and I believe it was loud enough to be heard in the corridor outside. And grabbing her enhanced puppies real hard while banging on the couch also felt amazing and I don't think I lasted more than 5mins before finishing inside her.

After finishing, I remained in her for a little longer while we made out again which felt like at least 2-3mins before I pulled out. She helped me took off the condom and cleaned my dick off by giving me another blowjob, this time more gentle and focusing mainly on the tip and sucking off any remaining cum residue.

I quickly checked the clock and we still had 30mins, she led me into the shower again where she gave me another clean with her tits but no paizuri this time.

Once we cleaned up, she indicated to me to lay on the massage bed and gave me a pretty decent head massage while we chat, with relaxing music turned on.

All in all, I think this was a fantastic experience, likely one of the best I have had and would definitely be returning soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For those curious, check out these pics of June here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Goddamnit that sounds like a great time, would you recommend doing FS first then massage or vice versa? Sounds like a fun and very sensual attitude, a far cry from the mechanical attitude that many girls and establishments in that area seem to have. Absolutely would love for this place to become a regular establishment for me given that there seem to a few girls willing to go all the way with FS, even in this case where she goes FS first and then massage!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn I’ve been meaning to see June at 227NSM for some paizuri but sounds like Epping is better equipped for more shenanigans. 3 pineapples for how long sir? She Sounds cheeky and fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fuck yeah sounds like I'm gonna have to check her out, thought melissa was amazing today she might have some competition.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry 3 pineapples on top of the standard room charge which I think was around $70, so all together $220 for an hour of fun

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments and happy to see your enjoyments with June
    Please come again

🔥 Hot June roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone: 0493498228
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    🔥 Hot June roster today
    Please call for booking

Shop Owner

🔥 Hot June roster today
    Please call for booking

Shop Owner
    🔥 Hot June roster today
    Please call for booking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried booking her today but got stuck in peak hour traffic so couldn’t squeeze it in. (Pun intended)

Shop Owner
    🔥 Hot June roster today
    Please call for booking