Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The “Are you married/do you have girlfriend?” question

Senior Member(無間使者)

The “Are you married/do you have girlfriend?” question

For the bros that have wives or girlfriends, do you answer yes to this question? And if so, do you notice any difference in the ML/WL’s demeanour or quality of service? I’ve always been quite curious about this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is no obligation on a customer of any business (be it a massage, hairdresser, or the like) to answer personal questions like "Are you married?" or "How many children do you have?"

But in any case, I always say "I was. A long time ago." It is better to be vague and give a non-committed answer, and it is more polite than to say "It's none of your business."

Never, ever, talk about your family or job or money. By all means, feel free to talk about hobbies, travel, views of politics or the weather.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    For the bros that have wives or girlfriends, do you answer yes to this question? And if so, do you notice any difference in the ML/WL’s demeanour or quality of service? I’ve always been quite curious about this.
    I just say yes, even if i dont. I have never had the demeanour change. But i do ask them straight back if they have a boyfriend. Do i care if they do or dont? Not really, for that next hour it doesnt even matter.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Good question, OP.
    My answer is, it depends on the girl. If she's a one and done, I'd just tell a lie "I'm single" to extract the best level of chemistry I can from her for that session. I can do this without fear of having to own up to the lie later on cos I won't be seeing her again.

But there are some girls that I just click with and I get a feeling that something more might be on the cards. Not a proper relationship, but private meetups or NSA arrangements, etc. On those, I straight up tell them that I'm attached. The signal I'm giving to them is, whatever happens down the road has to work around these parameters or it ain't going to work. I reckon all of them get the message.

So far this approach has worked very well.

Banned
    First thing I'll tell the ML that I'm married and I'm an illegal migrant so to avoid any request for "sponsoring" them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If asked, I always tell them the truth ................. yes I am married.

As for reactions, I have never had a negative reaction where the girl appeared to think less of me for being there and I do feel that i have had a fair few positive reactions in as much as the lady seemed more at ease, perhaps even less 'threatened' of me trying things that made her uncomfortable. It seems to place them even more at ease when I tell them that my wife is comfortable with me being there and while it may take a few visits for the lady to fully accept that aspect, I have found that the tone of conversations change to a more comfortable level at times as I am not after a relationship.

I have had some ladies genuinely interested and we talk of things, being anything from the reason for my visit through to the type of work, what I have planned and so forth.

Banned
    Just be honest with them. If you reply you're married and they give you shit service cut the session short and go elsewhere.

My usual reponse is " yes I am married sometimes / have girlfriends like yourself for 1 hour" this normally makes them giggle and topic gets changed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post

The bros that are getting serviced by ML/WL’s are breaking the trust that their wives or girlfriends had in them.therefore admitting that you are in such a relationship to a sexworker proves you cannot be trusted.they would not trust you and neither should you trust them.if there was no money changing hands do you think they would suck you, a random stranger, off?and your money is only good for the time allotted.after that it’s get dressed and see ya! See ya,don’t wanna be with ya.there is no demeanour, it’s all an act for the time allotted.they’re there to rent their body to you for no longer than you can afford.once the moneys gone so are they.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I once said yes then later admired her crucifix tattoo, after which she asked me if I believed in God

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelove1969 View Post
    The bros that are getting serviced by ML/WL’s are breaking the trust that their wives or girlfriends had in them.therefore admitting that you are in such a relationship to a sexworker proves you cannot be trusted.they would not trust you and neither should you trust them.if there was no money changing hands do you think they would suck you, a random stranger, off?and your money is only good for the time allotted.after that it’s get dressed and see ya! See ya,don’t wanna be with ya.there is no demeanour, it’s all an act for the time allotted.they’re there to rent their body to you for no longer than you can afford.once the moneys gone so are they.
    Oi Hayabi, have you checked the contraindications on your psycho meds? It says DO NOT TAKE WITH ALCOHOL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I rarely get the question, but when I do, I don't lie. Why should I? Never been asked on a "first time", but some regulars have asked. So?

Aren't you the one that was complaining of being "short changed" by not getting FS from certain MP's. With the above attitude, why should she bother? I can't blame her with wanting you out of the room as fast as possible. Yes, it is a business transaction, but NOT a hostile takeover. Geesh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brush it off with a joke - tell them you have twelve wives and looking for a thirteenth, say of course not you're a virgin and you're still waiting for your first kiss, or even "Ofcourse I do - you!"

Can be tough with the language/culture barrier, of course - but basically you want to avoid answering without seeming evasive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I always tell them I have a partner but I’m here for a secret orgasm. They often respond positively and say that I’m naughty or they like helping out…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldShillMan View Post
    Oi Hayabi, have you checked the contraindications on your psycho meds? It says DO NOT TAKE WITH ALCOHOL.
    First fleet background here. He looks like he flew in if that instagram link put up a month ago is correct.

Now this is the reason for your nastiness:

“This bro might say too much. Might write a review about a brothel or shop we don’t like, might go to places that don’t advertise on this forum and write about it.”

Can’t have a member writing reviews about a place that doesn’t spend here right! There would be no justification for them to pay then.

@GoldShillMan just whose pocket are you in?

It’s obvious one of the larger places isn’t it bro..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Why do I feel we are just playing whack-a-mole?

But I always look on the bright side with these trolls. Better they are entertaining themselves HERE, alone in their room (well, Mom might be in the kitchen), rather than foisting themselves on WG's. I mean, enough of a nuisance HERE in these virtual rooms; can you imagine what they're like in a room with a poor girl? Babbling on and on about something. YIKES! "The horror, the horror..."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You think we’d be giving these girls our money if they weren’t sucking us off? Transaction goes both ways.

As far as the question, I’ve been asked a few times, I answer honestly if I enjoy the girl, otherwise it’s a diversion because she’s already making a bad service worse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    You think we’d be giving these girls our money if they weren’t sucking us off? Transaction goes both ways.
    Some old geriatric has, to quote @SimpleSibon, “$500 to each lady he only talked to.”

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I rarely get the question, but when I do, I don't lie. Why should I? Never been asked on a "first time", but some regulars have asked. So?

Aren't you the one that was complaining of being "short changed" by not getting FS from certain MP's. With the above attitude, why should she bother? I can't blame her with wanting you out of the room as fast as possible. Yes, it is a business transaction, but NOT a hostile takeover. Geesh.
    I went along with the flow. It was an opinion piece I constructed, not I per se. This is an adult forum (I think) and there’s plenty of thrust and parry I would hope. As long as other members can take better than they give I’ll make “their cup runneth over” and that includes @GoldShillMan.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went along with the flow. It was an opinion piece I constructed, not I per se. This is an adult forum (I think) and there’s plenty of thrust and parry I would hope. As long as other members can take better than they give I’ll make “their cup runneth over” and that includes @GoldShillMan.
    So imaginary, understand. You really should get out more. Weather is nice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Why do I feel we are just playing whack-a-mole?
    This is not directed to @11Bravo as I know you’re not like the rest. It’s for those other forum losers who are still here jerking off about other members even after ten years!

That’s all most of “youse” can do. See how I have to lower my grammar standard just to get the vibe across.

I whack-a-mound and I do it far more often and way way way better that 99% of youse.

In the meantime you can bicker. Chase another member, enjoy your forum fantasy of non existent sex and if youse are lucky i may post an AR or two. After all youse need something to jerk off to, right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast