Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My wife put a gps in my car to track me if I go punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lmao this thread is pure comedy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why did I take so long to click on this thread. You boys are hilarious.

As for the OP, you can try all of the tricks posted but at the end of the day, it sounds as though that trust has gone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why dont you just confront her and play the old you dont trust me talk ? Or gps her car?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Meaningless to find gps. On your 100% behave atm. Silently look for an escape plan. Prison Break style.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you probably have to go overseas for a 'business' trip

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is beginning to smell like a troll post but the replies are hilarious!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by javlover View Post
    This is beginning to smell like a troll post but the replies are hilarious!!!
    I thought the same too as the OP has gone completely silent after starting the thread, but then I looked at his history on this forum. He really is a lurker by every sense of the word, so not likely a troll.

I'm guessing he's decided to quit punting to save his marriage, and that includes quitting this site as well. Genuinely wish him all the best to him!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I thought the same too as the OP has gone completely silent after starting the thread, but then I looked at his history on this forum. He really is a lurker by every sense of the word, so not likely a troll.

I'm guessing he's decided to quit punting to save his marriage, and that includes quitting this site as well. Genuinely wish him all the best to him!
    I reckon it was the wife all along, she is trying to find loopholes as to why she hasn’t caught her husband after putting a gps tracker on his car.

We provided her way too much intel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you’re keen buy a cheap burner mobile phone to use … park your car in a regular place lock up your mobile phone and leave your phone … then use your cheap burner phone to taxi or Uber … taxi is best if your using cash as Uber tracks back to credit card

Junior Member(有D料到)
    its illegal in most states in australia without a person consent to track them, similar to stalking a person, consult a lawer

Time to get a bus pass

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cn6666 View Post
    its illegal in most states in australia without a person consent to track them, similar to stalking a person, consult a lawer
    Yeah, nah.

Mate all she has to say is "This is my car, I saw a lot of car thefts/break-ins posted in our local Facebook group and decided to put a tracker on mine for security." Now, if she stuck a tracker in his bag or something like that... possibly inside him, then yeah that could be argued in court. Why not just get a divorce at that point though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's the issue you don't take the car into the room.
    Opportunities everywhere, park in a shopping centre, it will only be a short walk to the promiseed land.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

the wife has hacked into the OP's phone and discovered this posts. He is fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    the wife has hacked into the OP's phone and discovered this posts. He is fucked.
    Not hacking, more like demand that he hand over his unlocked phone. Yep, he's cooked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had to feel sorry for the guy. That s why you always had to have a burner phone. Learn this the hard way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff the playboy View Post
    Had to feel sorry for the guy. That s why you always had to have a burner phone. Learn this the hard way.
    With the esims these days, its easier to have multiple numbers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Take what little dignity and respect you have left and leave my man. It’s more of a reflection of yourself worth the longer you stay now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Op hasn't responded to any of the advice...so why are people keeping this thread alive???
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Op hasn't responded to any of the advice...so why are people keeping this thread alive???
    This thread has evolved into a generic advice thread on how not to get caught punting, lol...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast