Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My wife put a gps in my car to track me if I go punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A military grade faraday shield will take care of that! a DIY roll will set you back between $10-$90. Otherwise get yourself a gps jammer they go for around $10-$60.....problem solved.

https://www.thesignaljammer.com/prod...y/gps-jammers/

Banned
    The easiest "GPS" to install in a car discreetly is an Apple Air Tag. Car thieves in the US have been using that trick by placing their own Air Tags on a car they want to hit, let the owner drive home and break in the house at night to steal the keys and drive the car away.

If your missus installs a proper GPS tracker in your car I respect her technical skills, maybe she should work part-time as a mechanic instead of staying home tracking your movements. Installing a GPS tracker isn't easy, you need knowledge of electrical systems in order to power the tracker each time the car turns on. Those wireless magnetic ones aren't as good and the battery life is very short, if you forget to charge it you won't be able to use the tracker the next day.

If she tracks you on your phone it's easier, but you can circumvent that by turning on airplane mode or wrap your phone in aluminium foil.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I purchased a GPS jammer off eBay plugs into the cigarette lighter

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    There's no point doing anything. Once she has the will to track him or suss him out, he's done. If she's tracking his phone, he can't just block the tracking on anyway cos it'll look like a black hole in his tracking history. And he can't just leave his phone somewhere cos he won't be able to answer her calls.
    If she's tracking his car, using a GPS blocker will also leave a black hole in the tracking history. Again, totally suss and he also runs the risk of being actually caught having a GPS blocker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    I purchased a GPS jammer off eBay plugs into the cigarette lighter
    https://www.acma.gov.au/gps-and-mobile-phone-jammers

https://www.tiktok.com/@solidgps/vid...24423339576578

Better not get caught by the cops. The cops have a radar in their car that detects signal jamming devices, and if you're getting the cheap stuff you're less likely to get caught and at the same time fail to jam the GPS tracker that your missus had installed.

When I was working for an electrical appliance distribution company I was made to wire up electrical filters on all the European imported appliances which didn't make sense to me at first until I was told about how some electrical appliances can disturb communication devices of emergency services just by operating even when it is not fitted with a communication circuit like BT or radio. It's a big fine if emergency services communication gets jammed and they find whose appliance or devices causes the signal jamming, and that's why every electrical appliances sold in Australia has to have the big "tick" from Australian Standards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have to echo the posters saying it's over.

The root problem is her lack of trust and/or respect - even if you circumvent this attempt to track you, she'll find another way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This has the hallmark of a classic 'cause and effect' love story
    Guy turns to wife for some loving and affection, his wife cock blocks him, he starts punting, wife notices strange behaviours and suspects he's cheating on her, she installs a gps tracker to monitor his movements, so guy turns to a sex forum with 200 horny guys for advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    This has the hallmark of a classic 'cause and effect' love story
    Guy turns to wife for some loving and affection, his wife cock blocks him, he starts punting, wife notices strange behaviours and suspects he's cheating on her, she installs a gps tracker to monitor his movements, so guy turns to a sex forum with 200 horny guys for advice.
    Hahahha fully 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Watch out for the apple air tags. Easy way for a partner to track you. Park the car at a gym near ur house of fun. Then take an uber there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtang View Post
    I have a big problem.
    My wife put an gps inside my car. She know where I go, how can I find out the gps device inside my car. Any hints. Any ideas, guys?

Any recommendations much appreciated. Thanks heaps.
    Find it & put it on the collar of a local dog or cat.

p.s You're fucked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you have a burner or work phone, forward your calls to it and then you can leave phone at work whilst you pop out for your release.
    If it is car, as others have said use PT, taxi, uber.
    Installing a GPS itself is simple, battery power, ignition power and earth. The tricky part is hiding the unit, but I have seen them installed in the engine bay and simply wrapped in black electrical tape and it was very difficult to see.
    Good luck, as it sounds like you will need it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshit130 View Post
    If you have a burner or work phone, forward your calls to it and then you can leave phone at work whilst you pop out for your release.
    If it is car, as others have said use PT, taxi, uber.
    Installing a GPS itself is simple, battery power, ignition power and earth. The tricky part is hiding the unit, but I have seen them installed in the engine bay and simply wrapped in black electrical tape and it was very difficult to see.
    Good luck, as it sounds like you will need it.
    Unless you're punting in the suburbs I find it stupid to drive to a shop in the city or inner west areas. Parking is almost impossible to find and if you do find one the hourly rate is much more expensive than a two way trip on public transport, not to forget factoring in tolls and petrol costs. And the possibility of running late to your booking because you drove around the block for an hour and still can't find a spot. If you're driving to the city it only makes sense if you're punting late night from 10pm onwards as most parking are free from then onwards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Need more details to provide support but here are some options;
    1. Find places that are near shopping centers that also support your hobbies - if you like shoes/sports, park at the shops and say you went to Rebel, Reading? Dymocks, DIY? Bunnings. Be creative if you need to drive. Park at the shops, go to the punt.
    2. Is she tracking your phone? You can put your google maps on incognito (not sure if it tracks but it suspends the gps timeline thing that google has). Not sure if it stops 'find my phone'.
    3. Buy an opal card (or a second one) with cash. You can check Opal or even tap and pay (credit card/phone) history. Don't register your second opal card. Punt at places near the station.
    4. Buy a small burner phone from CEX if you can afford it, don't keep it on you - keep it in your gym locker or something or a magnet box under your car.
    5. Most importantly, don't change your habits. If you change your normal routine, its immediately sus.

Godspeed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With my (Android) phone I can turn off location, so that your movements/locations are not recorded. If location is enabled, you may get a monthly report from Google summarising all the places you visited in the previous month.

Hope this helps a bit...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just weathered the storm, be patience and don't punt for a few months. It will get back to normal. Your wife will lose patience and stop tracking you. Good luck.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Phone

Probably your phone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When i cant get out for a punt I just have to follow the ARs. Stay strong!

How did you find out she is tacking you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hire someone to drive your car around while you punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there's company that help you detect tracker .google it but not cheap at all

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast