Thread: Keep undies on or not?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Keep undies on or not?

Punters, you ever go to a legit looking massage and get told to keep undies on? Is this code for - if you take undies off it's a punt?

Always interested in what secret code might exists in 'legit' places

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If its a bloke leave your undies on! Your pants too!
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't wear white undies c/w skid marks, a real mood killer for the ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    “Keep your undies on” is the shop’s way of saying it’s legit and that they don’t offer RnT/part-2 extras.
    You should definitely keep them on. In rare circumstances the girl might offer you extras half way through the massage.

If you’re not requested to keep your undies on when shown to the room then you’ve a 90% chance there will be an offer for at least a happy ending (for $50 to $100).

If not asked to keep undies on, just take them off. 🙂

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It doesn't mean nothing. I've been to legit places where I was asked to remove my undies simply because the masseuse didn't want to get any oil on them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    “Keep your undies on” is the shop’s way of saying it’s legit and that they don’t offer RnT/part-2 extras.
    You should definitely keep them on. In rare circumstances the girl might offer you extras half way through the massage.

If you’re not requested to keep your undies on when shown to the room then you’ve a 90% chance there will be an offer for at least a happy ending (for $50 to $100).

If not asked to keep undies on, just take them off. 🙂

I think the first big give away for me while first being introduced to massage parlours was the pricing. Anything that was 65-70 for an hour is preety good indication there could be more coming

I feel like the legit shops are charging 90-110 an hour

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I think the first big give away for me while first being introduced to massage parlours was the pricing. Anything that was 65-70 for an hour is preety good indication there could be more coming

I feel like the legit shops are charging 90-110 an hour
    I agree with @RO1312. Today, most legit massage places are charging much more than $70 per hour. So the $70 ones obviously expect their customers will pay $50++ for additional services.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Legit shops are usually in high rent locations, so their fees reflect this. Qualified MLs would get paid more than casual RnT girls. The also have to pay tax, workers comp, super, etc.

Usually, RnT girls get most of the extras, so this should not influence the shop fee.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the price is $45 for half an hour, you know you’re at a rnt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Imagine being that dodgy looking that you need to be told to keep your undies on in a legit shop. Lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if they ask for undies on its undies on... not sure why people think its so hard to understand...

if you want a hj go to a rnt don't go to a legit place expecting or hoping for one.