Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ethnic preference

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Ethnic preference

Curious whether others have had a similar experience to me (not necessarily just punting, but sexual partners in general)

Over the course of ten-fifteen years Asian girls went from being a novelty enjoyment, to one of my favourite flavours to sleep with (up there with hispanic women), to being a crippling, all-consuming addiction I know I'll never be able to shake.

Simply put, the more I have, the more I want.

If I'm going to pay for sex - I honestly couldn't imagine paying for any other race.

I still bang white (and other) girls in my personal life, but they don't compare.

I'm just curious - does anyone else well and truly have the fever? Is this common?

Or do most punters just sleep with a lot of Asian women because they're so accessible, and in many cases, less expensive?

No judgment lads - just wondering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No doubt I have yellow fever mate!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It has to do with the supply side of the equation. The number of Chinese migrants to Australia has increased substantially in the last two decades.
    Add to this, there were more than 150,000 Chinese student enrolments in Australia.

If 50% were women, that's 75,000 Chinese girls studying in Australia and many of them do not have rich parents to support them.

Even if only 5% decided to make money from massage and sex work, that is 3,750 Chinese girls -- mainly in the 3 largest capital cities.

Add several other thousands through tourist visas, and more from Thailand and Philippines... and the pool of Asian girl becomes very large.

Plenty of supply ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    another case of yellow fever, no cure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yellow fever here too.
    Started off with a young blonde haired, brown skinned Filipina and has had me hooked ever since.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's lke the food, you're full until half an hour later and then you just want more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love Asian women the most they are more erotic and generally give better bjs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have the yellow fever but I am keen to try women from all backgrounds at least once

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first experience with an asian WL was early 2021, with a Korean girl at Gladesville just before lockdown and the second experience was with Paula of N5M fame in January 2022. A great experience and I still blame her for my deep addiction to the punter lifestyle I have today. For the past 2 years have been on a diet of Caucasian milfs and gilfs.

In January 2023 had 2 mediocre experiences at Gladesville and N5M. With all this talk about Asian WLs has got me keen to have another try.

Can anyone recommend anyone at N5M ( Closest to me) who is very much service orientated. Doesnt have to be a stunner or very young. Decent sized natural tits would be a bonus. And prefer Japanese and Thai girls. Cindy on their roster seem like what I'm looking for.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love kimchi.thats what i’m gonna say

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asians girls would do alot of things that the white women dont

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Earth girls are easy ... but pretty average.
    Actually most girls in the Milky Way galaxy are pretty easy and pretty average.
    You really need to venture out into other galaxies for the finest pussy. Actually sometimes it's kind of more nostril or earhole than pussy - and sometimes it's just a totally different type of orifice that has no human equivalent- and sometimes it's not even an orifice, it's more of a pleasure zone which is sometimes physical and sometimes virtual and sometimes "^/?!)ual"
    The universe is infinite and the pleasure it can bring is also infinite.
    But for now trapped as I am in this carbon based organic being on planet Earth that is me I will settle for Korean German African Japanese Brazilian Samoan Italian ...etc ... Enjoy cosmic brothers ... Enjoy! we are all just star dust.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    I love kimchi.thats what i’m gonna say
    Some like a Pad Thai, or a Cream Thai, I like what is lining a Viet Thong, and some just like a bit of Japussy - all are yummy …

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dudelove View Post
    Asians girls would do alot of things that the white women dont
    Do telll.......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Asian girls for me. Chinese/Vietnamese/Japanese/Korean. Less Thai for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Philippines is no.1 for me. Then Thai, then Japanese, Korean, and then Chinese. Malaysians can be magical but not sure where they fit in as an ethnic variant. But all of the above are a dream.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Philippines is no.1 for me. Then Thai, then Japanese, Korean, and then Chinese. Malaysians can be magical but not sure where they fit in as an ethnic variant. But all of the above are a dream.
    There's no actual ethnicity called Malaysian, bro. It's a nationality not a race. The Malay Malaysians are just Malays, they are very similar to the indigenous Filos, brown/tan skinned etc. The Chinese Malaysians are just Chinese, no different from PRC girls from southern China. There are also Indian Malaysians who are mostly from southern India / Sri Lanka.

EDIT: I gotta say, the Malays tend to have bigger boobs for some reason, lol...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There's no actual ethnicity called Malaysian, bro. It's a nationality not a race. The Malay Malaysians are just Malays, they are very similar to the indigenous Filos, brown/tan skinned etc. The Chinese Malaysians are just Chinese, no different from PRC girls from southern China. There are also Indian Malaysians who are mostly from southern India / Sri Lanka.

EDIT: I gotta say, the Malays tend to have bigger boobs for some reason, lol...
    These days the assigned races in Malaysia doesn't make any relevance as it had in past generations due to mixed marriages. The consensus of Malaysians are mostly:

Malay - originally from Indonesia and spreaded towards South Thailand and Southern Philippines
    Chinese - mostly from southern China, a tiny percentage have northern China/Mongolian ancestry. Not to forget the Peranakan Chinese who were Chinese people who settled in Malaysia during the Tang Dynasty rule in China
    Indian - mostly Southern Indian but with a tiny percentage of Northern Indians (Punjab region and Pakistan). There were also minute numbers of Nepalese who migrated back in the 70s. And there's also Peranakan Indians - settled for centuries in Malaysia.
    Indigenous - Negritoes and Dayak/Kadazan tribes in Borneo
    Others - mostly Eurasian of Portuguese, Dutch or British descent, similar to Mestizos of Latin America.

Some Malaysians have been so mixed up between 3-4 different ethnic groups it's difficult to discern what they are, and they may get confused as to what "race" they want to be called. In addition to that many Malaysians recently married foreign women from Arab countries, Japanese, Korean, Europeans etc that it adds more to the confusion.

And yes, Malay women tend to have bigger natural boobs. It's probably because of their diet, they love eating lots of spicy foods and use lots of healthy fats such as coconut oil. Their national breakfast is a rice dish cooked in coconut milk that they love eating on a daily basis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was never really into asians before I started, I guess because they are through out majority of the shops they grow on you. Now I can’t go past a tight Thai chick. Their body, skin tone, bust ect just does it for me now

I have been back to the same ML 7-8 times consecutively and don’t think I’d ever get bored of her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not called Riceking for nothing. The draw of Asian women over others came about due to smooth skin and less body hair. Girls with hair or stubble on their body is both a visual and tactile turn off for me. Having said that I've encountered a few young Caucasian brunettes with flawless, smooth skin so I could be easily swayed. Love the brown sugar too as long as they're on top of their grooming routine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast