Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ethnic preference

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Appearance wise, I love caucasian and latina girls, but they are expensive and most of their service can't even compare to Asian girls. So my preference will always be Asian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No surprises in this thread.
    I’m down for any nationality that has the goods (biggest natural ass/boobs) sadly asians just aren’t too blessed in that department but when they are it’s never a lame experience EVER!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riceking View Post
    Not called Riceking for nothing. The draw of Asian women over others came about due to smooth skin and less body hair. Girls with hair or stubble on their body is both a visual and tactile turn off for me. Having said that I've encountered a few young Caucasian brunettes with flawless, smooth skin so I could be easily swayed. Love the brown sugar too as long as they're on top of their grooming routine.
    100% this. Body hair on a woman is a huge turn off for me, especially when it impacts a girl's skin smoothness. I've had western WL, Caucasian, Mediterranean (Greek I think), and Russian girls. The hairs on their forearms can really be felt when you touch them. Really not my thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Asian for me also Thai, Chinese, Korean.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck race or ethnicity, the only requirement is big tits, round ass and a tight pussy. All the other shit is superfluous

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m from the part of Europe where not many Asians live so after my arrival in Sydney. It was like arriving to heaven. I have tried some massages and so far I am happy. :-) I love their body size and skin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacuulo View Post
    I’m from the part of Europe where not many Asians live so after my arrival in Sydney. It was like arriving to heaven. I have tried some massages and so far I am happy. :-) I love their body size and skin.
    I also lived in a few cities with no Asians and found it was like arriving to hell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12