Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shops closed for Chinese New Year

Banned

Shops closed for Chinese New Year

Yesterday a Mamasan told me her shop would be closed this Saturday for Chinese New Year as many of her girls requested an off day to celebrate it. One WL I knew off had flown back to China in time for the celebration.

And the WL I was with asked me how would I spend my CNY. I told her in a massage shop.

She said another customer said the same thing. Looks like we may have limited choices.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So if you were to pull the old fashioned way where would be the best place to pick up?

Crown?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    So if you were to pull the old fashioned way where would be the best place to pick up?

Crown?
    You mean get rejected and go home to the JAV stash 😁

Banned
    Those girls still collecting red packets from their family members. It's much easier than giving NHJ and CBJ for a red packet, all they have to do is stay single and the married family members will give them free pineapples.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My experience in several climes: if she can, she'll go home. Messaged one of my regulars to have her respond from HK, home with family. And certainly friends and colleagues here might gather. But NEVER underestimate the Asian work ethic. Your shop might be closed, but the one next door just might be open, and certainly a chance to explore new horizons.

Banned
    14 Burwood despite being a Chinese shop stays open.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yesterday a Mamasan told me her shop would be closed this Saturday for Chinese New Year as many of her girls requested an off day to celebrate it. One WL I knew off had flown back to China in time for the celebration.

And the WL I was with asked me how would I spend my CNY. I told her in a massage shop.

She said another customer said the same thing. Looks like we may have limited choices.
    So why not tell us the shop so we know it's closed? Why leave it at "a mamasan"? Wouldn't it be more useful to the forum to actually name shops that will be closed so we can keep track?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    So why not tell us the shop so we know it's closed? Why leave it at "a mamasan"? Wouldn't it be more useful to the forum to actually name shops that will be closed so we can keep track?
    You'll know it's closed when no one answers your persistent urgent loud knocking at the door.

That's the beauty of punting. Why should we spoil your fun?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    With so many J girls now working in Sydney, I don't think CNY will be very disruptive to punting. They don't celebrate the occasion. Worst thing that can happen is you can't book C or K girls for a few days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You'll know it's closed when no one answers your persistent urgent loud knocking at the door.

That's the beauty of punting. Why should we spoil your fun?
    In other words you're full of shit and didn't speak to anyone. Cool story.

Just check the daily roster in AUS99 👌👍

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Out in Eastwood today. Long lines, literally out the door, at the grocery and food stores. Judging by the ringing phone and the door knocks, good business at the MP's too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Ginza establishments have always closed on Chinese New Year. I can't remember if NM5 has in the past.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Out in Eastwood today. Long lines, literally out the door, at the grocery and food stores. Judging by the ringing phone and the door knocks, good business at the MP's too.
    Was there 3 hours ago. No long lines as you mentioned but I did see a really old Aussie punter walking out of Blue Moon Massage on the Korean side. Maybe it was someone here who was born in 1969?

Banned
    In other words you're full of shit and didn't speak to anyone. Cool story.
    You have the asiafever because of the shit you've eaten?

Don't open your mouth to speak. The excrement will flow out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You have the asiafever because of the shit you've eaten?

Don't open your mouth to speak. The excrement will flow out.
    All you do is post shit all day and you get pissed when someone posts shit back at you. That's fucking ironic!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All you do is post shit all day and you get pissed when someone posts shit back at you. That's fucking ironic!
    It's a long line of shit that hits you too.

You're a goldfish that shits, pisses and eats in the same bowl of shitty water.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The shit I post is for your and Asiafever's consumption.

Both of you seem to thrive in the muck and stench.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    The chances of dud punt have just reduced massively..... Chinese girls are the worst so mechanical with vibes of I would rather be sticking needles in my eyes than be here doing this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    The chances of dud punt have just reduced massively..... Chinese girls are the worst so mechanical with vibes of I would rather be sticking needles in my eyes than be here doing this.
    PRC's mechanical? Think that's more a function of the user...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast