Person's Name : Joy

Establishment : Natural Care Remedial Massage Epping

Services Provided This Session : HJ

Size/shape : short, small frame, A cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : hell no

Damage: room fee + 1 pineapples

Detail report:

I don't bother writing negative reviews but just putting this one out here in case anybody else wastes money at this shop.

Most girls don't go any further than part 1 here.

I got Joy as she was the only one thats still meets my bar of 4-5 lookwise, but she was so unattentive the whole time. There was no chatting despite numerous attempts to strike a conversation with her, she insists on wasting 20mins givng me a really bad attempt of a massage and at the end the HJ was purely mechanical, no technique whatsaover and she didn't even seem like she wanted to be there.

Will not return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s a surprise. Heard good things about 41 Epping and I’m quite a fan of their sister 227NSM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP is not referring to 41 Epping.
    It’s a totally different shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP referring to 34 langston up the road from Tulip. Thought to correct here as i wouldn't want the other Epping places to get dragged through the mud as they do have talent.

Over the years I've tried 34 langston and never been good. A bro did rave about Thai Kate on Thursdays, but i never got to see her nor do i know if she's still there.

Summary: not worth it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Okay, I got confused because the thread had the [41 Epping] tag. Thanks gents

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best to stick to the 41 Epping side of the station, the shops on Langston side don't compare to the quality of girls at 41 Epping.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    OP referring to 34 langston up the road from Tulip. Thought to correct here as i wouldn't want the other Epping places to get dragged through the mud as they do have talent.

Over the years I've tried 34 langston and never been good. A bro did rave about Thai Kate on Thursdays, but i never got to see her nor do i know if she's still there.

Summary: not worth it.
    I saw Kate again after a very very long break. She's very hard for me to catch. Man, she had gained some weight, and all the weights, it went to her ASS unbelievable ( omg even Ai generated can't makes it that good) body is still as tight.

Kate is a good girl. I like her attitude nd personality. I wish I can see her more, one of the best! Still remain in my top 5 regulars. I guess she is every one favorite haha!