Thread: C Jay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Jay

After a disappointing punt yesterday I went with a well reviewed girl today, C Jay - leaving a review in case it helps someone else

Looks/body: 6/10 - a bit older than I had hoped. She was very small, which I like, perfect tits for me, but her body wasn’t in great shape, saggy butt and tummy. That said I thought she had a pretty face.

Service: 8/10 - what she lacked in looks she made up for in service. Very attentive and great BBBJ, sex then CIM

I won’t go into more details as there are plenty of reviews on her, just wanted to highlight her looks as the pics must be old on the website

WIR: no as I prefer younger and more toned girls and there’s plenty of choice, but I’d happily see her again if there wasn’t so many girls around

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah same as me , she got older and chubbier than advertised but she is a sweet girl.

Banned
    I’ve only ever seen her pics. Never tried her. Will one day. So many to choose. Comments about weight. I’ve noticed in the last week three reviews on different girls mentioning such. I know most guys like slim girls but you also have to remember if some have just come back from holidays they’re only settling back into their routine and it’s easy to put on a touch when enjoying a break.

Don’t know if she’s been off work but it’s just a suggestion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for AR. Similarly to my write-up few weeks ago. I agree on the ratings here, good service but body is bit out of shape. I presume with a small frame, it can be easy to gain bit of weight and look like a lot.

Not really sure if her photo heavily filtered just bit old (or both).