Thread: Miss Japan Saga

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Miss Japan Saga

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/06/s...own/index.html

Karolina Shiino, the first person of predominantly European heritage ever to win the Miss Nippon contest, announced her decision to step down on Monday following local newspaper allegations of an affair with a married man.

What a lucky married man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No doubt, he is a wealthy Japanese businessman. Wealth buys almost everything. It reminds me of years ago when I was in the Philippines on business, and my local business partner told me that for US$5,000, it was possible to arrange for a beautiful local TV newsreader to spend a night with me.

Despite the attractive offer, I declined because the cost/benefit was not really there. Many Filipino women are beautiful and charge much less (as in 10% of the price), and the only "benefit" would have been an ego trip to think I banged a TV news anchor.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    No doubt, he is a wealthy Japanese businessman. Wealth buys almost everything. It reminds me of years ago when I was in the Philippines on business, and my local business partner told me that for US$5,000, it was possible to arrange for a beautiful local TV newsreader to spend a night with me.

Despite the attractive offer, I declined because the cost/benefit was not really there. Many Filipino women are beautiful and charge much less (as in 10% of the price), and the only "benefit" would have been an ego trip to think I banged a TV news anchor.
    $500 us is not cheap for Philippines

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    $500 us is not cheap for Philippines
    You’re right. It can be as cheap as US$100 for an all nighter. But upmarket girls expect much more.
    Many of the expensive girls are not “working girls” but have professional jobs!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    He's apparently a doctor, not a businessman.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep Lucky he got away from that scrubber.
    What in hell were the judges smoking, shocker.....absolute shocker.....?

Maybe they had Regurgitator on loop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just looking at that photo of the final 5 finalists i really don't think any of them are beautiful and they are mostly not even pretty.
    Two of them are maybe cute but that's it.
    The Ukrainian winner is not pretty at all.
    The girl in green and the girl in blue are not pretty at all - maybe a bit cute at best on a good day.
    Numbers 5 and 12 are cute but not pretty and certainly not beautiful.
    I have been punting over 15 years with J girls in Sydney and I reckon 95% of them were cuter prettier hotter sexier than these 5 girls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I understand and appreciate that it is not just a beauty contest but about the girl's intelligence, charisma, moral compass, how she answers the question about how she will end hunger, malaria, poverty, terrorism, torture etc and that's fine, but on a purely superficial level, none of these girls are even close to beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I understand and appreciate that it is not just a beauty contest but about the girl's intelligence, charisma, moral compass, how she answers the question about how she will end hunger, malaria, poverty, terrorism, torture etc and that's fine, but on a purely superficial level, none of these girls are even close to beautiful.
    I really don't get the whole "it's not about the beauty" part. It's a beauty pageant, how can it not be about beauty?

And I can really take it down the rabbit hole: if it really ain't about beauty, why even bother have any of the categories like swimsuit, evening gown, etc. Ok, so do away with the beauty, any nerdy, out of shape lady can compete and win. So why make it only for women? That's a bit sexist, no? Open the comp to all genders, I say, and call it Mx Universe!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/06/s...own/index.html

Karolina Shiino, the first person of predominantly European heritage ever to win the Miss Nippon contest, announced her decision to step down on Monday following local newspaper allegations of an affair with a married man.

What a lucky married man.
    She's ugly. What a sick travesty that she won. The girl on the left, in the blue, is the real deal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These days it was lucky not to be a bloke that had been re plumbed with a bit of his mums lippy on

Gotta admit, I don't like her look. That's a huge piehole she's got there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Just looking at that photo of the final 5 finalists i really don't think any of them are beautiful and they are mostly not even pretty.
    Two of them are maybe cute but that's it.
    The Ukrainian winner is not pretty at all.
    The girl in green and the girl in blue are not pretty at all - maybe a bit cute at best on a good day.
    Numbers 5 and 12 are cute but not pretty and certainly not beautiful.
    I have been punting over 15 years with J girls in Sydney and I reckon 95% of them were cuter prettier hotter sexier than these 5 girls.
    That is Spot on .
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow