Thread: Any recomendations at sbm ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any recomendations at sbm ?

I've been a number of times and split my visits between Liya and Fiona, both go above and beyond! Always great times with both.
    But.... i find their routine so similar, not the worst problem to have tho.
    Just checking to see if any bros have any special girls that they would like to share, preferably with extras.
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not up to date with the roster as I am out of circulation sorry but if it is extras service you seek look for the half japanese girl that goes by Emily/Aline depending on which shop she is at.
    Does shifts at at least 2 or 3 different places including SBM.
    Failing that check out the new short term J girls at SGM (Cathedral St) and Parra Blossom for the same reason. I think one of them does a shift at SBM (highly recommended by a good industry friend)
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Appreciate the Intel. Will be looking into it. I would like to check out Sgm but that entrance being opposite the pub is a killer!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    Appreciate the Intel. Will be looking into it. I would like to check out Sgm but that entrance being opposite the pub is a killer!
    Bro, that location had been a brothel for decades before it changed hands to SGM. Plenty of us old timers have gone there with our heads held high right through the front door. Pub goers be damned.

Besides, the place has a backdoor. People used to go in from the back alley. Not sure if SGM still uses that entrance though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back door to the premises is available if you ask, and is sometimes open.
    The problem is not so much ducking into the front door, but walking out and directly facing the drinkers at the pub.
    I always exit via the back

SGM has a huge hedge out front - very easy to discretely duck inside in the blink of an eye.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    SGM has a huge hedge out front - very easy to discretely duck inside in the blink of an eye.
    Or you can walk in carrying some take away food. People will just think you're the food delivery guy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Or you can walk in carrying some take away food. People will just think you're the food delivery guy!
    Thats a great idea...will remember to carry the lightweight MenuLog jacket in my bag where ever I go, so that I can pop it on in a jiffy and do the walk of shame, I mean fame.