Name: Karen Nono

Nationality: Japanese

Looks: 9.5/10 - If you find another J girl as beautiful as Karen, let me know so i can go check it out for myself! She is drop dead beautiful with a killer smile.

Body: 9/10 - Enhanced C Cups with a perfect sized body (can be seen in her JAV film as reference). No tattoos. About 153CM as listed.

Session: 60min/330

Experience: GFE - 9/10 - More info below.

Personality: 8.5/10 - She was shy at first, but after small talk, you'd think she was actually your girlfriend the way she smiles at you. Very little english but enough to small talk.

BBBJ: 7/10 - No DT or gagging. She does very slow and sensual BBBJ. I did put a higher than average score because even though it was slow and sensual, her technique was so good. She'd rotate from knob sucking, to ball sucking, to shaft licking. At one stage, i thought i could actually bust if she had stroked me more.

Fucking: 8.5/10 CG into doggy, missionary, doggy again into prone bone then into reverse cowgirl. No FOAM. Light sexy moans which again highlights the whole GFE.

Long Review/Overall:

Ginza Club/Empire is now my go to spot if you've noticed from my few recent reviews. Messaged the Wechat the day before to ask about a couple of girls and was recommended Karen Nono.

Arrived, paid my pineapples, spoke to the 2 papasans at the desk before being sent to room 21.

Knocked on the door and was greeted by Karen in this sexy black lingerie. For those who have seen her irl, i'm sure we'd all agree that she is close to a 10/10 in terms of looks. Like i said before, if you find someone more beautiful than Karen, let me know so i can experience!

This is where the GFE/Waifu experience started. Instead of the usual LFK/DFK straight out the gate, she sat me down on the bed and we begun small talk. It almost felt like i had come home from work and was greeted by my GF! After small chit chat, she leaned in for some LFK into DFK while she smiles and teases you with gentle touches. Then into the shower with standard BBBJ.

Normally, i'd lie down and have them start with Catbath into BBBJ but this time was different. We got to the bed with more LFK and before i knew it, i was giving her the catbath then going down on her! Her body and pussy is just.. close to perfect.

She flips me over and gives me the BBBJ experience written above. This went on for about 5-10mins, after which i couldn't wait any further and asked her to dom me up.

Started with CG with LFK. Watching that perfect body ontop of you.. good luck to all the minute men out there especially since she is quite tight and really wet..each stroke could've been game over for me.. Moved her into doggy then missionary. Normally, this would be enough to get me to the edge where i'd ask for CIM but this time was different. I prayed to the punting gods to not let me bust so that i can keep going and lucky they came through. Turned her back over for more doggy then prone bone and boy was she loving it. I jumped off then she took the lead here and went straight into RCG. Watching her work POV and through the mirrors.. couldn't hold it anymore.. asked to finish with CIM.

We laid in bed afterwards where we spoke of Japan and standard small talk. No round 2 here since the punting gods turned me into marathon man for today and enjoyed every minute.

For those after the whole GFE. Karen Nono is prob rated number 1 in my books. However,she is leaving on the 11th of Feb but i think she said her last day is tomorrow 8th Feb or the day after so if i were you guys.. i'd get in quick before its too late.

Overall service - 10/10 again. From the service and recommendation provided by the papasan's, to the GFE Karen Nono provided. They've set the bar high on this one.

If you have any questions or would like me to add other information, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.