Thread: Emma Italian milf Westmead 0424980794

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma Italian milf Westmead 0424980794

I’ve been eyeing this add of for a while and don’t mind an Italian experience .text back and fourth and deal was done.$250 Bbj included for a hour.A bit of messing around as when I got to the area took her about 10 minutes to reply with address.Found the place buzzed in and was greeted by a late 40’s maybe European but possibly Arab as well.She didn’t look to bad was taller red hair.body looked ok was a bit chunkier but not fat Apologised for the fuck around.She gave me a kiss and led me to the shower.Undressed got in shower together then a bit of dfk some Bbj and some frolicking she’s playful.Dried each other up she bit my shoulder lightly got into the bedroom and she gave me a Bbj while I was standing.Was good no teeth she put in a effort I skull fucked her for a few pumps it was sloppy.She pushed me on the bed and got into a 69 position her tits were pretty firm .pussy was trim and had a nice shape.She got wet pretty easy.After a few minutes she dommed me up.Some reverse cowgirl.mish and the doggy.Her arse is pretty good pussy was tight.Didnt really expect it to be that tight.Smashed it for a while till She copped a good load.Cleaned me up Some talking some tickling ,some relaxing & some playing around She starts another Bbj.And we’re off again Doggystyle again arse is good boys.Licked my finger and slowly put it in her poo Shute.She loved it.once again pussy is pretty tight and by going balls deep she’s fun.Put her in a sideways position and flicked that clit .She moans and seems to have cum she trembled and pussy got tighter.I keep going deep in her but Not long Told her I was going to cum and I wanted to look at her face so pulled out she rolled around Dom of and gave me a tit fuck till I blew..overall looks 6/10.Service 7/10.Value 6.5/10 not the worst shes above average.Still better than most bait and switches in the southwest area….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i saw her years ago regularly, shes pretty good, nice normal lady, was a bit too far once i moved though and lost touch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds awesome to me. thanks for sharing ur experience