Thread: J Nagi

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Nagi

saw Nagi a few weeks back and have been punting in many places, here's my thought on her.

Other punters had said Nagi has similar body to Mayu, but gotta say Mayu body is much better than Nagi I think.
    The upside is that Nagi made me feel more like seeing a friend that ended up sex with her, while Mayu seems more pro cuz she showered my dick with her spit (too much I think).

About Nagi:

Face: okish. She's not a head turner but quite likeable in person and easy to talk to. She isn't a girl that attract all eye balls in your class but surely many guys will still like her.

Body: taller than Mayu, she's probably around 165cm or a bit taller. I think Mayu has much toner, more fit body than Nagi. Nagi has soft, tall slim body but is not as hot as Mayu. Though I'm a fairly fit guy so Nagi isn't fit enough for me, but for most men she's slim and fit enough. When you've got rid of your beer belly then you can call Nagi not-fit.

The vibe with Nagi was really good. We had some nice chat and laughs, eng English was excellent. I don't remember all the details so I might be wrong here but I think it felt like talking to a local girl if that's your thing.

BBBJ was received in shower and on the bed. Decent BJ, not the best but quite good. DFK was on offer.

DATY: yes, I gave her a quick DATY, her response seem genuine without FOAM.

Sex was decent, did mish then got her to the edge of the bed till I came.

Overall: tall, slim, clean girl that was easy to talk to, good vibe of a chill girl. If you like the feeling of talking to a local asian girl that you've always wanted to fuck in your uni time, Nagi is a good choice for that. She might not a hot girl but that vibe of sex with a friendly, chill almost-like-local girl was a turn on for me.
    Not so good: maybe face and body aren't top notch compared to one like K Miki, but heck, Nagi's price is much better at $160 half hour so better value for money I think.

Gave her a $10 tip, we laughed LOL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $10 LOL u gotta be frickin joking right

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    well, I was gonna give $50 tip. She said "you don't need to", so gave her $10 instead