Thread: Mimi @ Croydon - finally we meet.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mimi @ Croydon - finally we meet.

Been a few years since my last punt so forgive me if my AR is not following the correct format.

Who: the famous service-orientated Mimi

When: 8/2/24

Where: small independent back room at 48 Strand Croydon (back of Le Soleil). Separate entry via the rear, very discreet.

Damage: $100/30m

Value for Money: Yes, it was definitely worth the money

WIR: Maybe not. Whilst she was a sweet lady working hard to satisfy her customers, I found the experience to be enjoyable but not an exciting punt. So given that I don’t get to do this too often, I’d probably try somewhere new next time.

Recount:

After years of reading about Mimi on this forum and my love for big boobies and Spanish, I bit the bullet and booked Mimi. I opted for 30mins because I was worried about the age factor at first.

Mimi was responsive on texts, although you can tell she is super busy. Even during my session she was getting multiple texts.

I entered via the back entrance, a discreet walkway from the side street. There is a small door to the left. Looking straight through, you can see the ladies of Le Soleil. From their silhouettes, they looked mighty fine.

Entering the room, Mimi greets me and immediately I undress to lay on the massage bed. Not a minute to waste! On goes the warm nuru gel and commence a 20minute b2b session. It was relaxing, I wouldn’t say it was arousing. She’s in good shape for her age and she works very hard to cover all ground. You can hear her puffing away as I imagine it to be quite tiring. After her hands swiping my buttcrack like a shopaholic with a new credit card, she starts to focus more on the little L_kun. She raised him well because after a few minutes it was little no more.

Time to turn around and face up. “Omg” she claims. We’ve been speaking Japanese a bit since I can converse in it. She said that it’s rare for nihonjin to have my size. Not knowing how to respond, all I could say was “arigato”. Felt silly after lol.

After a few more minutes of body sliding and sitting on my pelvic area (unsure about this move. She’s not a light gal and it didn’t feel that great. I assume it was supposed to be similar to a pussy slide, but it didn’t do much for me so I was starting to lose wood)

She starts doing the two handed HJ so I asked “Paizuri wo shite kuremasenka?” Trying to ask for some Spanish. She was a little taken back, and asked “oppai daisuki yo ne” (you really love tits don’t you?)

Hells yea! Now she kneels on the massage table, I rest my butt on her lap and she proceeds to clamp her melons against my cucumber. Classic soapland style, my favourite. After a few more minutes, I bust my nut into the deep valley of her cleavage and she continues to rub and tug to drain me out. After a bit more chatter and shower (her first, then me) , we parted ways.

She is sweet. Were my expectations met? Not really, perhaps unfair for her since the hype and buildup over the years gave me unrealistic expectations. This is no fault of Mimi though. If you’ve had a rough day and just want to be looked after by someone who cares, why not go try her out? It’s not expensive, $100 for 30min with no half assed massage but straight into the nuru experience. I think it’s well worth it. I’ve done worst for more $.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thx brother L_kun for your contribution. I too have been building up my interest to the point these past few days i researched the location, realised it's not as far off my usual beaten track and working out my punting window to pay a visit.

So your AR is very timely as i have mentally pulled the trigger on a visit.

Did you go late in the arvo? Wondering if she was tired.

I like some light rimming action but you said she was swiping like a credit card...so was it Tackle Tickle or quite coarse? Others descriptions make it sound like TT but yours is different.

I'm also wondering if duration was a factor? Maybe for one of the other Mimi fans to answer. If it's a longer punt is there more TT?

Thx also for the free japanese lesson! Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Thx brother L_kun for your contribution. I too have been building up my interest to the point these past few days i researched the location, realised it's not as far off my usual beaten track and working out my punting window to pay a visit.

So your AR is very timely as i have mentally pulled the trigger on a visit.

Did you go late in the arvo? Wondering if she was tired.

I like some light rimming action but you said she was swiping like a credit card...so was it Tackle Tickle or quite coarse? Others descriptions make it sound like TT but yours is different.

I'm also wondering if duration was a factor? Maybe for one of the other Mimi fans to answer. If it's a longer punt is there more TT?

Thx also for the free japanese lesson! Keep up the good work
    Go with 45 min to be safe bro. 30 min will fly by and 60 min might feel expensive. She’s worth every penny in my opinion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went later in the afternoon indeed. It was tickle tackle, apologies for not being clearer on that. It was not uncomfortable, i've just never experienced before so I found it amusing, hence the analogy.

Duration didn't seem to be an issue for me. I, personally, wouldn't have needed any more time. It was already great value for money and she doesnt watch the clock. I went over by 10 minutes or so.

Glad my review could help. I too was in your shoes not too long ago (until yesterday to be exact). Appreciate the positive feedback!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    oh don't get me wrong, she is worth every penny. I'm just not sure I would've enjoyed it that much more if i had 15-30 minutes extra. The whole experience was positive and like I mentioned above, she doesn't time watch so it felt even more like a bargain. I wish her all the best. My "WIR" is purely based on my circumstances and how rarely I get to do this, so if another opportunity comes up, i'd probably try something else. 100% no regrets trying Mimi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Go with 45 min to be safe bro. 30 min will fly by and 60 min might feel expensive. She’s worth every penny in my opinion
    This is very true. 45 min is just the right balance of price and duration.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Photos? Is this booked through le soleli?

Quote Originally Posted by rsv4a1 View Post
    No, totally separate operation, best is to send a text message with the time you wish to book and Mimi will reply and confirm .

Phone : 0430509671

That’s her number

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rsv4a1 View Post
    I’m sure they could organise for you but best to contact Mimi directly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha! Sorry bro's...hidden room...got to talk to someone else to find that person.... we're making it sound like finding Kuato in Total Recall (the original, not the remake).

Lol!