Thread: Meme@ Body Healing Massage Therapy Toongabbie

Senior Member(無間使者)

Meme@ Body Healing Massage Therapy Toongabbie

Establishment : Body Healing Massage Therapy

Month/Year of Visit : 08/02/2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop2/5-7 Cornelia Rd, Toongabbie NSW 2146

Phone : 0416365168

Hours of Business : 9.30 - 7 pm

Rates : $75 cash $80 card for 1 hour

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : BJ, CFS

Size/shape : Slimish with nice D's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Because of the small cubicles I wont be back.

My experience/comments : I was in the area and went to try a new shop. I actually thought this shop was legit until I saw Meme walk into the cubicle wearing something that Wednesday Adams would wear, some short red and black lace skirt.
    The cubicle I was taken to only had curtains as the doorway and the wall between me and the next cubicle. You can hear everything in the other rooms very clearly. I could hear a guy getting a sloppy BJ from the other side of the shop.
    I received a nice massage from Meme but I found it hard to relax with the chatter in the next room.
    When it came to the flip, normally the girls menu would start at the NHJ, but this girl straight away offered FS for $100, she didn't even mention hand job lol.
    She chucked the rubber on and gave a really good BJ. Then came the bonking with some light kissing. I tried to fuck her with a lot of slapping noises for the whole shop to hear lol, but she kept trying to quieten it down by getting closer to me eventually I emptied my balls and she cleaned up. We still had 10 minutes to go and she tried hard for me to stay for more massage to fill the time, but I needed to go so I left.
    Meme is very service orientated who is at the shop on Thursdays.
    This shop is more suited for those who don't give a shit with privacy, It was an experience to have but I wouldn't go back due to the small cubicles. I definitely would love to see Meme again, but at another shop with bigger rooms and walls between each room.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice. Did you get a look at the other MLs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Driven past many times and always wondered. Is there a rear entrance? The outside really gives you a legit vibe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnOnOnOn View Post
    Nice. Did you get a look at the other MLs?
    Na, I didn't see the others.
    One punter came in and asked for a line up and wanted my girl. He couldn't have her as she was with me and so he walked. So I must have had the best looker,

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Driven past many times and always wondered. Is there a rear entrance? The outside really gives you a legit vibe
    I didn't see any back entrance.
    I could hear all the other guys come in the front door.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty good shop with nice girls. Main downfall is the curtains. If you can see past that it’s good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Pretty good shop with nice girls. Main downfall is the curtains. If you can see past that it’s good
    I have been spoilt with shops with big rooms that's for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MEME offers fantastic service for a fantastic price. If I’m not mistaken, Mimi has a scar/mark on her cheek. She’s not the most beautiful girl out there but there’s just something with girls that can take a pounding.

Her service is great. I’ve used her a couple of times. Skinny-ish body. TIGHT pussy with lips clearly gripping my cock during cowgirl. Overall 8/10 - she doesn’t kiss but can take it hardcore.

I am only a returning customer because I see value in the pounding that she can take. Many other girls would cry in pain if I fucked them as hard as I fucked Meme.

Ah those curtains. Something different right. Other punters heard me dogging Meme last Tuesday while they were getting started with their massages. Agree that the sound can overwhelm you.