Establishment : Juliet Natural Therapy

Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 2/212 Queen St St Marys

Phone : (02) 9673 1528

Hours of Business : 08:30 to 22:00

Rates : $100 for 45mins

Extras Cost : $50 for Anal

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, FIA, DFK, FS, Anal, DATY

Size/shape : Solid build with a little bit of flab, Cs with flat nipples.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
Called to find out who was on and was told Coco, Lucy, April. Decided to go for April based on reviews I had read about her.
Dropped in and had a shower first.
We started with some BBBJ which was good with no teeth and plenty of ball licking. After awhile I told her I wanted to eat her pussy and she lied back. While there I also went to town on her anus with my tongue she genuinely seemed to like to receive as she massaged her breasts while I performed DATY.
I told her I wanted to fuck and she hopped on top for some cowgirl until she got tired, I swung around for some doggy until I got tired then asked to fuck her in spoon position. I think after awhile her pussy was getting sore as she asked if I wanted anal. I said yes and she asked how much I would pay. I offered $50 then went to grab it when she accepted.
I added a bit more lube to my penis then tried sticking my finger into her ass to lube her up but she said no fingers. In standing doggy she inserted my dick slowly, once in she grunted "oof too long no anal". She was able to take my full length easily and I could pick up the pace.
First time trying anal and it wasn't such a bit deal so I went back to fucking her pussy. Time was nearly up so I asked her to finish me with a blowjob/hj. She stuck a condom on her finger and fingered my ass while giving me a hj. When it was time to come she sucked me to completion and took my load in her mouth.
Once we were finished she rushed off to shower. I took a little time to clean myself before going to shower. Didn't get to say goodbye though since she has rushed off to see another customer.
All in all it was a great experience and I would definitely return.