Thread: Aussie sex worker ‘slut-shamed’ for sleeping with 22 men on holiday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Aussie sex worker ‘slut-shamed’ for sleeping with 22 men on holiday

This article has hit the news, but doesn’t every sex worker see as many men as she can!!!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...97b8a11aa863ab

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Industrious girl. She will go far in life

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I really don't understand what the fuss is about.
    The fact that she is a sex worker is irrelevant.
    From the news reports it seems like she was not charging for sex on her holiday anyway.
    She was doing it for fun and to get over a relationship - again nothing strange or weird about that.
    As for this guy who calls himself "woke" I think he doesn't understand what woke means.
    He is actually the opposite of woke. He is more of a typical red pill, Andrew Tate wannabe, incel, men going their own way, misogynist, right wing conservative, anti feminist type, which again I have no issue with, I am all for freedom of expression, if it's total stupidity.
    The whole saga is just stupid and weird.
    The girl is fucking fit though. She would have no problem picking up 22 or 222 or 2,222 horny European men.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    22 dicks = about 2.2 shifts

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    99% of people shaming her are doing it out of envy. Men, envy for not getting a piece. Women, envy her for her attractiveness to be able to pull it off. The other 1% are just evangelical religious zealot nuts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A slut is someone who fucks everyone but you. Never liked that word.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    IMHO, the sluttier the better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I see a lot of stories about only fans models labelled as sex workers. Most just put up racy photos for cash.
    I don’t hear about them blowing dudes 12 hours a day for money, now that’s a sex worker. Only fan ‘stars’ are just grifters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "My online content is just there to build my business" said this very fit service provider. My take is that, if she can increase her price as a result of the publicity, and write off the trip as a business promotional expense, the very best of luck to her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    99% of people shaming her are doing it out of envy. Men, envy for not getting a piece. Women, envy her for her attractiveness to be able to pull it off. The other 1% are just evangelical religious zealot nuts.
    Women envy her ability to have lots of casual sex? 99% of women are attractive enough to have as much sex as they want, with as many people as they want, wherever they are. Every evolutionary psychology study points to this, and it's also self-evident (guys will fuck ANYTHING if they never need to be seen with, or see her again).

Less attractive women are simply asserting themselves as better mating options because they're not as slutty - it's textbook intrasexual competition. And from a strictly evolutionary vantage point, they might be correct. A slightly less attractive, but less promiscuous female is generally a better option for a mate. (see paternity uncertainty)

As for guys being envious - they're certainly envious of the GUYS who are able to have casual sex with a woman that beautiful, but they're not envious of HER. They're instinctively disqualifying her as a long-term mating option on the same basis. Though in reality, most men would probably put a ring on it even though she's a whore, and even after a song and dance proclaiming their standards are higher.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    A slut is someone who fucks everyone but you. Never liked that word.
    Definition of a slut: one who fucks everyone

Definition of a bitch: one who fucks everyone but not ME! hehehe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Industrious girl. She will go far in life
    She got nothing on Amanda F. Savino

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Force-lab.html

IMG_2310.jpgIMG_2310.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A slut is someone who fucks around but has a bad attitude.

Nothing has changed - if it was a man who fucked 22 women on holidays he would be considered a “super stud” and a legend, even if he had a bad demeaning attitude.

I still don’t think the 30+ MLs who serviced me were sluts - I didn’t detect a bad attitude. I also made sure I turned up with the right attitude- that helps too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    all in the feminist movement
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    A slut is someone who fucks around but has a bad attitude.

Nothing has changed - if it was a man who fucked 22 women on holidays he would be considered a “super stud” and a legend, even if he had a bad demeaning attitude.

I still don’t think the 30+ MLs who serviced me were sluts - I didn’t detect a bad attitude. I also made sure I turned up with the right attitude- that helps too.

Can I slut praise her?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Can I slut praise her?
    Not yet, but give it a few more years you might be able to. I mean, "bitch" used to be nothing but a derogatory term. These days there are variants of "bitch" that are actually a type of praise. Like "she's a bad bitch", "mad bitch", "rad bitch", and so on.
    The "slut" looks like it's heading right down the same path.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These OF girls, this is their game: the do stupid sh#t on IRL streams or go do interviews and say ridiculous sh#t to go viral so that people sign up for their onlyfans.

and then they go home and cry because they nobody they want, wants them.

She’s skill-less bro . A lot of them don’t have any talent or skills so they do dumb sh#t.

Since she’s talentless or whatever they do this stuff like neons OF girlfriend Sam and those loser girls in the background with jack doherty..

Don’t sign up for her only fans guys.

And last year - her step dad subscribed to her only fans and the mom has turned on her.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/24/onlyfa...scription/amp/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, long ago Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian leaked sex videos of themselves and gained a lot of media attention from it.

OnlyFans just democratised the opportunity for any interested girl.